- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Grave Digger
Saturday, May. 14, 2005 at 9:22 AM
How does a state with the sixth-largest economy in the world go 9 billion in debt? The short answer is "Democrats."
The Endless Cycle of Stupidity (California Style)
1) A social problem, minor in scope, is blown all out of proportion, with no one bothering to check the facts. Organized whiners piss and moan over life challenges that Americans overcame for two centuries with common sense, charity, good will, low taxes and minimal federal interference.
Addendum: these day's the nannies and whiners are joined by paid gummint "scientitians" further infecting public opinion with junk science. Examples include secondhand smoke and now obesity.
2) A mighty wail for increased taxes, based on class warfare and envy of the rich, goes up. Guilty White liberals and rich White liberals, the two dumbest groups of mo***rf*****s on earth, prop up the campaign with more rhetoric.
3) The worst in human nature appears in the form of Proposition X. Angry, ignorant, typically working-class slobs, who stopped learning in the 8th grade despite their further so-called degrees, vote in an attempt to 'stick it to the rich' or 'save the children.'
(In their defense, since many of them will never own a business, they can't imagine the horrible burdens placed on business owners...basically the federal, state and local theives totally strip the wagon before it even leaves the bank).
4) Proposition X passes (unless it's a common sense Prop like 187, then some commie asshole judge denies the will of the people).
5) Taxes go up. The economy, already dragging with onerous regulations and high taxes, slows even further. Businesses and property owners get hit hard. They pass on the new expenses to--you guessed it--working class slobs. Now LESS working class slobs are able to be hired by businesses, who can't afford to keep them. Less industry means less jobs.
6) The monies which were guaranteed "by law" (WINK WINK) to go to whatever phony cause started the cycle are diverted anywhere and everywhere the kleptocrats see fit. The gullible thought the new taxes were going towards more federal daycare (shudder) or anti-smoking campaigns. OOPS! That money's now going to politicians' pet projects or the "Anything Goes" coffers. The flood of "free money" that the socialists thought they'd get their greedy little hands on is a mere trickle. They are outraged (when are they not)?
The originators of the scam, the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons and other 'activist leaders' do usually turn a profit for their efforts, either by the change in the law, notoriety or blackmailing businesses. Good for them, sucks for us.
7) No one on the left OR right poiints out the obvious flaw in American gummint: lunatics run the asylum and there is ZERO financial accountablility. For those who even know it exists, the 'General Accounting Office' does not oversee anything and only investigates possible fraud IF ASKED. In other words, they are the gummint's very own Maytag repairmen.
9) A New Day is dawning for leftist "activist" hucksters like Rob "Meathead" Reiner as they ready new emotional campaigns to swindle the public. Refer to Step 1 and begin again.
Folks, of every dollar that goes to the feds, you'll be lucky if even fifteen cents gets to whatever programs you support.
Government is armed force, nothing more. It creates NOTHING. More Americans better start seeing it for what it is--a necessary evil--before it's too late.
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 1 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
||Saturday, May. 14, 2005 at 10:48 AM
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
More Local News...
14 Disturbing Facts About Scott Gottlieb, Trump's FDA Head
Behind the scenes at fbi National Academy
Treasury Takes Aim at Shell Companies
Paraphysique de l'intelligence
Oklahoma GOP Senator Jim Inhofe's Bloody Record
Globalization: hope on the horizon despite Fake Liberals.
Sorry President Trump,Ted Cruz Texas Judicial System,is Worse Than Many Shithole Countries
The Shortwave Report 07/20/18 Listen Globally!
The System Question as a Survival Question
Nation's Largest Voting Machine Co., ESS, Admits Lying Re Having Installed Remote Control
Du pain et des jeux
Paraphysique de martyrologie
Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator
Democratic Socialists of America
Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's
Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento
FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution?
Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians
The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally!
Social Policy as Social Infrastructure
Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud
Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner..
June 2018 Honduras coup update
Maria Estrada doubles down on racist support
New York Women in Film & Television Announces 2018 NYWIFT Ha Phuong Scholarship Recipients
Trapps de la domination, trapps de l'aliénation
Please Work For The Defeat Of Brett Kavanaugh And Why
Transinhumanisme ( transe inhumanisme )
More Breaking News...