- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Earth Rights
Friday, Apr. 06, 2018 at 9:15 PM
Scott Pruitt used a drug in an Oklahoma execution knowing it was banned. He sued California and tried to make chickens' factory farm cages smaller. He has made our water poisonous and our air dirty.
maralago.jpg, image/jpeg, 600x390
MSNBC reported that Scott Pruitt was the choice
of Carl Icahn to head the EPA. Icahn owns oil refineries.
1. As attorney general of Oklahoma Scott Pruitt
worked to execute prisoners.
2. According to reports, Pruitt was responsible for
selecting a drug for execution which he knew had been banned
elsewhere. The victim prisoner suffered for 45 minutes.
3. As AG of Oklahoma he was party to a lawsuit
challenging the right of Californians to require
bigger cages for factory farmed birds.
4. He has worked several years in Oklahoma and now in DC
to allow more dangerous carcinogenic insecticides
which had been banned He met with Dow Chemical and
then decided not to ban the lethal chlorpyrifos.
5. He has worked to make our air dirtier
6. He has worked to make our water more toxic.
7. Pruitt worked to poison fishes and those who eat them.
8. His petition to allow his car to go through DC traffic
with sirens and lights has been turned down. The aide
who said it was not a good idea has been reassigned.
9. For some time until the media spotlight
he lived ina DC condo at 1/4 of the average
monthly rent of Capitol Hill as a gift of 2 Washington
lobbyists, one with business before the EPA.
10. He has worked as has Ryan
Zinke to remove protections for the nation's forests.
11. He spent ,000 to soundproof his office and more money to
provide a bulletproof desk for his receptionist.
12. He spent ,000 of taxpayer money on a trip to Morocco to
lobby for the liquid gas businessof his landlord lobbyist. That
would have been Wilbur Ross' job as Secretary of Commerce.
13. He has flown 1st class instead of coach. Coach is the rule
for government employees.
14. He bypassed the White House in giving over ,000 in raises
to 2 of his Oklahoma staffers.
15. He has worked to eradicate climate change data from EPA
16. Pruitt acted to harm the animal protection work of the dedicated people
17. While Christine Todd Whitman, a former EPA head, had 2 in
her security team, taxpayers are paying for 30 in Pruitt's.
They went with him to Disneyland.
18. Pruitt worked to remove the states' abilities to limit the waste dumped into the watershed from factory farms.
A Flint Michigan man was quoted as saying that Pruitt doesn't care how much
lead poisoned water his children drink.
Cruelly Botched Executions
Pruitt worked to put chickens into even smaller cages
Pruitt worked to poison fishes and those who eat them.
Pruitt met with Dow Chemical and then decided not to ban their lethal
Pruitt worked to harm HSUS
More factory farm manure in our watershed, thanks to Pruitt
Report this post as:
Woolsey Fire: Worst News of 2018?
Oppose Environmentally-Harmful Development
Oppose Environmentally-Harmful Development
OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center Presents Night for Hope
Marshall Tuck’s racist dog whistle
Marshall Tuck’s ethnocentrism contradicts Californian values
Debunking Some Anti-Prop 10 Propaganda
Why Should California Choose De Leon Over Feinstein?
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
More Local News...
MR PUSH, WHERE IS YOUR WIFE?
Paraphysique du burnout post-démocratique
911 : establishment terror
Actor Patrick Kilpatrick Discusses and Signs his New Book Dying for Living
The Attack of Corporations and the Rich on the Rest of Society
VAN ATTACK HOAX
Mobile Royale Hack Online Generator - Get Unlimited Crystals
Unification, séparation et fragmentation
FAKE NEWS POR SOROS
Chemtrails and Prince
Wages For Housework
A Mistake: Jesse Jackson-Toyota deal-in Lexington -Ky is .8 billion over 10 years 2018
If Trump Declares a AantionalEmergency, He'll Be Breaking the Law
Jesse Jackson's Sneak Attck on Toyota Lexington Ky and it's workers 2018
Video: Chris Herdges in Eugene, 1 hr 24 min
Judge Delays Ruling on Puerto Rico Debt Deal White House Opposes Island's Food Assistance
Paraphysique de proxémie guerrière
More Breaking News...