- js reader version
- email this article
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
View article without comments
by for future Trump protests
Wednesday, Nov. 09, 2016 at 7:42 AM
Just a creative idea for making hooch bombs to throw at buildings for overwhelming stench effect. Only plastic juice bottle and yeast needed to make these safe and fun protest tools.
Possible recipes for non-violent "hooch bombs" for use in upcoming Trump protests;
1) Procure medium to large plastic cheap juice bottle from store along with baking yeast.
2) Open juice bottle and remove (drink or pour out) approx. 1/4 of liquid and then sprinkle some yeast.
3) Place bottle in warm environment and wait. After some time (hours or days depending on temp.) watch for plastic bottle to bulge outwards. Then open and release accumulated gas from fermentation of the sugars by the yeast.
4) At peak fermentation observe bubbles appear when gently shaken. This would result in extreme bulging of the bottle from fermentation gas build-up. Now the product is ready for careful transport to protest site. Here it is important not to shake the container as it could leak and/or explode inside of backpack.
5) Upon reaching protest site approach target. Remove bottle from backpack and give a quick opening before closing the lid tightly. Then give the bottle a rapid hard shake and lift overhead and quickly throw on ground a few feet before (NOT directly at) target. According to theory the said bottle will explode and release strong smelling alcohol by spray. If the target is a riot cop's shoes, pants or building, the material will absorb the strong smell and become an overpowering stench. Nobody will be hurt by this as the bottle is plastic and will not contact person physically.
CAUTION!!! Glass bottles should NEVER be used for this experiment, that is a serious warning!!!!!
CAUTION!!! We are not advocating anyone do ANY of this, this is just a joke! Throwing any object no matter how harmless at a cop is a felony and can result in long prison time. Maybe stick to throwing it at buildings, not at cops!!
Report this post as:
by add "close lid" to step #2)
Wednesday, Nov. 09, 2016 at 7:52 AM
2) Open juice bottle and remove (drink or pour out) approx. 1/4 of liquid and then sprinkle some yeast. Then close lid.
Report this post as:
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:00 AM
I've used similar recipes to make ginger beer. This stuff won't develop enough pressure to do anything.
Also, the "stench" is just the smell of yeast and 1% or 2% alcohol. It's less smelly than beer, and similar to pizza dough.
Report this post as:
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
Last of California's nuclear power plants is on its way out
Patrisse Khan-Cullors explains why Black Lives Matter
Women's March L.A., 2018
The case for US government sanctions on Israel
Women of LA Rise Again to Denounce Trump Photoset 4
Women of LA Rise Again to Denounce Trump Photoset 3
Women of LA Rise Again to Denounce Trump PhotoSet 2
Women of LA Rise Again to Denounce Trump PhotoSet 1
Women's Political Representation & Electoral Reform
Trial Starts for Woman with Erb’s Palsy Punched in Face Repeatedly by LAPD Officers
Dear District Attorney Jackie Lacey, Prosecute Killer Cops, Signed: Your Constituents
Great solidarity action today
Chris Ballew beat up by Pasadena police
Retired LAPD Sgt. Cheryl Dorsey explains how the LAPD's Board of Rights hearings work
An Ex-Cop Talks About Police Shootings
Do Nukes Kill?
More Local News...
Le serment d'impunité
Subversion de la théorie
Feds Using Mobile X-Ray Vans On U.S. Streets (Fox News)
Tantra & The San Francisco Two-Spirit PowWow
Adam Smith as Philanthropist
The Shortwave Report 02/23/18 Listen Globally!
Hero Hunters Cheat - Guide - Tips to Win
Paraphysique de l'anaphore
“Lost in a Dream” Karaoke Competition Promises $20,000 Prize!
NYPD Case Calls Attention to 'Consent Defense' That Can Be Used by Officers Accused of Rap
Hero Hunters Hack - Get Unlimited Bucks and Gold
Our Beneficial River Jordan
State Investments and the Public Sector
Sauve-qui-peut du gâchis
Talon de fer
The Shortwave Report 02/16/18 Listen Globally!
The judiciary could force America to solve the homeless crisis
The torrefied pellet plant will not be built on the Limousin mountain!
Endf Russophobia! Time for a New Detente Policy
Paraphysique du catastrophisme
Baltimore police union balks at policy requiring officers to pay some legal damages themse
Researching Islamic Terrorism in Europe.
Asian American Stereotypes in Media
La diversité clonée
Forever Fierce Day
A l'époque du spectaculaire concentré et diffus ( Hommage à feu Michel Noury )
More Breaking News...