- js reader version
- email this article
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
View article without comments
by for future Trump protests
Wednesday, Nov. 09, 2016 at 7:42 AM
Just a creative idea for making hooch bombs to throw at buildings for overwhelming stench effect. Only plastic juice bottle and yeast needed to make these safe and fun protest tools.
Possible recipes for non-violent "hooch bombs" for use in upcoming Trump protests;
1) Procure medium to large plastic cheap juice bottle from store along with baking yeast.
2) Open juice bottle and remove (drink or pour out) approx. 1/4 of liquid and then sprinkle some yeast.
3) Place bottle in warm environment and wait. After some time (hours or days depending on temp.) watch for plastic bottle to bulge outwards. Then open and release accumulated gas from fermentation of the sugars by the yeast.
4) At peak fermentation observe bubbles appear when gently shaken. This would result in extreme bulging of the bottle from fermentation gas build-up. Now the product is ready for careful transport to protest site. Here it is important not to shake the container as it could leak and/or explode inside of backpack.
5) Upon reaching protest site approach target. Remove bottle from backpack and give a quick opening before closing the lid tightly. Then give the bottle a rapid hard shake and lift overhead and quickly throw on ground a few feet before (NOT directly at) target. According to theory the said bottle will explode and release strong smelling alcohol by spray. If the target is a riot cop's shoes, pants or building, the material will absorb the strong smell and become an overpowering stench. Nobody will be hurt by this as the bottle is plastic and will not contact person physically.
CAUTION!!! Glass bottles should NEVER be used for this experiment, that is a serious warning!!!!!
CAUTION!!! We are not advocating anyone do ANY of this, this is just a joke! Throwing any object no matter how harmless at a cop is a felony and can result in long prison time. Maybe stick to throwing it at buildings, not at cops!!
Report this post as:
by add "close lid" to step #2)
Wednesday, Nov. 09, 2016 at 7:52 AM
2) Open juice bottle and remove (drink or pour out) approx. 1/4 of liquid and then sprinkle some yeast. Then close lid.
Report this post as:
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:00 AM
I've used similar recipes to make ginger beer. This stuff won't develop enough pressure to do anything.
Also, the "stench" is just the smell of yeast and 1% or 2% alcohol. It's less smelly than beer, and similar to pizza dough.
Report this post as:
Segregation in the City of Angels: A 1939 Map of Housing Inequality in L.A.
Justice Dept. seeking info, IDs on 1.3M visitors to protest website DisruptJ20.org
San Francisco Rally Protests Hate Crimes in Charlottesville
New Google algorithm restricts access to left-wing, progressive web sites
Tracking Twenty Years of Stockton Killings by Law Enforcement
Garcetti Cronyism - Why and How to Ignore Your LA Dog License
Nation's Worst Meltdown Was In LA
As RV towing resumes in LA, officials say program won't 'target homeless'
Class War on the Waterfront: Longshore Workers Under Attack
Limits to Growth Published Forty Years Ago
KPFK's Indy Media on Air Now on Wednesdays
Lessons From Portland’s Clashes With Fascists
Dr. Maryse Narcisse of Haiti Visits Southern California
May Day March in Riverside
Nuclear Shutdown News: April 2017
Jewish “Defense” League: Nazis in Skull-caps
Nuke Shutdown News 3/17
More Local News...
Paraphysique de l'orthopraxie
Reem’s Cafe Owner Has a First Amendment Problem
Evidence of USA Murderous Decadence &Threat to Civilization
The World at Risk under Trump
Fbi are human monsters
August 2017 Honduras coup update
Perpetrators of atrocities are employed by or associated with fbi
Mr. President ...
Nicaraguas fake Communist Gov. Forcing Canal on Southern Portion of Country No MoneyHealth
Allied Efforts in WW2@ Shortened Length of Time Nazi Party Terrorized Western Theater
Identity TRheft Rings Hurting all Classes Races and Types in USA Identity Sytems
Celebrate California Safe Schools
Revolutionary Internationalist Youth Founded
Dura lex, sed lex
Our sick government & populace
After the Hurricanes
La misarchie ou l'harmonie holiste
La lisarchie ou l'harmonie holiste
The Shortwave Report 09/15/17 Listen Globally!
Caribbean Bishops and Development Groups Urge Debt Relief for Irma-Struck Islands
Fbi is cyber criminal supreme
Fbi engages in crime spree authorized by fbi
IN National and International News Teavana is Putting over 300 Stores Out of Business
FEMA Knew the Dangers to Older Citizens during Major Disasters At least six people have
Mural of convicted terrorist gives rise to free-speech clash at California bakery
Fib atrocities in many places
Jewish Voice for peace attacks community members
More Breaking News...