About Us Contact Us Subscribe Calendar Publish RSS

CopWatch LA

IMC Network: www.indymedia.org africa: ambazonia canarias estrecho / madiaq kenya nigeria south africa canada: hamilton london, ontario maritimes montreal ontario ottawa quebec thunder bay vancouver victoria windsor winnipeg east asia: burma jakarta japan korea manila qc europe: abruzzo alacant andorra antwerpen armenia athens austria barcelona belarus belgium belgrade bristol brussels bulgaria calabria croatia cyprus emilia-romagna estrecho / madiaq euskal herria galiza germany grenoble hungary ireland istanbul italy la plana liege liguria lille linksunten lombardia london madrid malta marseille nantes napoli netherlands nice northern england norway oost-vlaanderen paris/Île-de-france patras piemonte poland portugal roma romania russia saint-petersburg scotland sverige switzerland thessaloniki torun toscana toulouse ukraine united kingdom valencia latin america: argentina bolivia chiapas chile chile sur cmi brasil colombia ecuador mexico peru puerto rico qollasuyu rosario santiago tijuana uruguay valparaiso venezuela venezuela oceania: adelaide aotearoa brisbane burma darwin jakarta manila melbourne perth qc sydney south asia: india mumbai united states: arizona arkansas asheville atlanta austin baltimore big muddy binghamton boston buffalo charlottesville chicago cleveland colorado columbus dc hawaii houston hudson mohawk kansas city la madison maine miami michigan milwaukee minneapolis/st. paul new hampshire new jersey new mexico new orleans north carolina north texas nyc oklahoma philadelphia pittsburgh portland richmond rochester rogue valley saint louis san diego san francisco san francisco bay area santa barbara santa cruz, ca sarasota seattle tampa bay tennessee urbana-champaign vermont western mass worcester west asia: armenia beirut israel palestine process: fbi/legal updates mailing lists process & imc docs tech volunteer projects: print radio satellite tv video regions: oceania united states topics: biotech
printable version - js reader version - email this article - view hidden posts - tags and related articles

View article without comments

CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT FILED AGAINST RONALD L. HAVNER JR. 's COMPANY, "PUBLIC STORAGE"

by J.A. Citizen Friday, Apr. 10, 2015 at 1:23 PM
ArtistBlogs@LAArtsDistrictBlogs.com

Ronald L. Havner Jr., one of the Sleaziest CEO , heading one of the sleaziest companies in America today… Yes… That would be “Public Storage” who is being sued again in yet another class action law suit for ”False Advertising... Deceptive Business Practices... Bait and switch… Fraudulent Conversion… Unlawful Auctions of people’s belongings…” with more law suits on the way. “Public Storage is conscientiously ruining people's lives with an array of illegal actions and auctions.” say’s the attorney heading a team of lawyers in Los Angeles. Their fraudulent actions are sparking law suits from angry customers all over the country. If you Google ‘Public Storage Lawsuits’, you will find dozens and dozens of current law suits have been filed against Ronald L. Havner Jr ‘s company, Public Storage.

CLASS ACTION LAW SUI...
ronhavnerheadshot.jpg7uicor.jpg, image/jpeg, 1155x783

2015 CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST RONALD L. HAVNER'S PUBLIC STORAGE:
ALSO SEE: http://www.PublicStorageLitigation.com

“Of course I blame the head of the company!” the angry Los Angeles based artist goes on… “Ronald L. Havner Jr. is the fucking CEO! He damn well knows what’s going on! I’ll put it this way… He’s either a brain dead moron too stupid to know how his company does business, or more likely, the sleazy self centered conductor of their daily orchestrated scams and blatant perversion of the law with their fuzzy math! They are scamming people on so many levels! The people that run Public Storage like the plastic phony, Margaret Sommers are sleazy conscienceless predators that politely smile as they steal everything you own and then thank you for being their customer. I’ll bet Ronald doesn't get many return customers! I only want to see them again in court! Or better yet, behind bars!! That’s my experience with Public Storage.”

“You know that scum bag makes almost 10 million a year!” referring to Ronald Havner. “It’s no wonder!” The angry artist goes on... “He’s a fucking corporate thief! And he’s lining his pockets with people’s lives! Bait and switch! Fraudulent Conversion! Unlawful Auctions! Public Storage is being sued all over the country! And now I’m in line to sue them too! What Ronald L. Havner Jr. and his sleazy plastic minions like Margaret Sommers are doing to people like me is disgusting! And I’ll be damned if I’m going to take what they did lying down! His illegal and blatantly predatory business practices have literally ruined my life and many others. And speaking for myself, I’m going to make him pay for it! Almost 50 years of my original Photography and my original art is just gone like it was nothing! Because it was nothing to Ronald L. Havner Jr. or the conscienceless crony minions like Margaret Sommers who Ronald has running Public Storage as district managers! These people are mindless robots!“

“ Public Storage literally just destroyed my life as an artist! As a professional photographer since high school, I literally had hundreds of thousands of copyrighted and irreplaceable negatives, transparencies, original prints, years of tear sheets from the hundreds of jobs I’ve done are all gone! Not to mention all of my original paintings from the 80’s to now, GONE! All my equipment, Gone!! My entire studio was in that space! They sold my entire life away to a total stranger as if it was nothing! All my personal business and medical records and family belongings as well! Almost 50 years of my life! Those fucking thieves stole my entire life away and they won’t even tell me who they sold it to! I don’t even have a picture of my mother anymore! Everything in my life is gone! Ronald L. Havner Jr. is going to pay for that. What he has put me through I only wish on him!”

“Ronald L. Havner and his organized band of sleazy Public Storage cronies stole everything I owned as if they had the right! THEY DIDN’T!” he insists! “It was a blatantly illegal auction! And I have the best lawyer in the country for the job! He’s already sued Public Storage multiple times and just filed a class action suit against them last month! After examining all of the fuzzy math Public Storage tries to get away with everyday in my own paper work, my new attorney quickly determined they fucked up big time!! My auction was illegal as were many other things they did almost from moment one! Bait and switch, Fraudulent Conversion, unlawful auction! That’s what they do to innocent people who have come there to safely store their most important belongings! They are disgusting! They have illegally ruined my life as an artist as if they had the right! THEY DIDN’T! And I will see them in court. And I guarantee we’ll be suing for a lot more then the 10K ceiling they think they can force on people they hurt! You violated the law and your own contract! You think you can hold me to a contract you yourself violated?”

“Hey Ron... How much is 40 plus years of my life worth, if your life is worth almost 10K a year? Think about it, you sleazy thieving corporate asshole!”

-J.A. Citizen

add your comments

Ronald L. Havner Jr.\'s shameful company logo.

by J.A. Citizen Friday, Apr. 10, 2015 at 1:23 PM
ArtistBlogs@LAArtsDistrictBlogs.com

Ronald L. Havner Jr....
pss_1a.jpgipfqzj.jpg, image/jpeg, 500x292

Sleazy is, as sleazy does. And Ronald L. Havner Jr. and his gang of thieving minions seem to be very invested in injecting a lot of blatantly illegal and predatory actions into their sleazy business, "Public Storage". They are hurting the "public" with their blatantly illegal scams on a daily basis!

The Sleazy Plastic Minions of Public Storage

by J.A. Citizen Friday, Apr. 10, 2015 at 1:23 PM
ArtistBlogs@LAArtsDistrictBlogs.com

The Sleazy Plastic M...
plasticpeople2.jpg, image/jpeg, 3231x2316

The plastic minions of Public Storage. Unethical Predatory minions, Kathleen Jarnagin, 818-244-8080 ex.1549, and Margaret Sommers, 818-244-8080 ex.1560, managing the scams at "Public Storage". Please ask them why they are being sued all over the country for their blatantly illegal and predatory business practices ???

Negligent

by Jennifer idVer:3a79e74774994d5bc76a9141597c3 Thursday, Jun. 18, 2015 at 11:24 PM
Jennya1978@gmail.com 4433712256,4436534515 816 Pecan Court bel air MD 21014

I have been dealing with the Palmdale California location for 3+ years and they normally help me out in any way,ie letting me know I was close to auction or they changed the auction date for me. They knew I was homeless and we had to move from California back to Maryland so my whole life was in 2 storage units. Renee who works at the Palmdale location told me in the end of March 2015 and beginning of April 2015 that our auction date for BOTH units were pushed until May 14th 2015. I went online as I always do to pay them and I had gone to pay the smaller unit but wasn't able to pay the bigger unit which contained my WHOLE FAMILS LIFE in it because Renee lied to me and sold that unit on April 14,2015. She lied to me repeatedly from February til May telling me both units were still there and must be paid by May 14,2015. My family, kids,parents and all my children's baby belongings were in there since I just has a baby before moving back to Maryland. We tried so hard to get out to Cali but the expenses were too much to ship it. My families WHOLE LIFE was in there. I spoke to Clara who was in charge of the auctions and had her on speaker phone and ky husband and I just had to listen to her yell at us like we were thieves and we were a piece of shit! She didntsaythat in so many words but that's how she came across. Does anyone know of a excellent lawyer I can sue these bastards for all the wrong doings they did to us? My whole house including my baby furniture that was never used, my memories of my parents and all my household items. Clara just brushed me off and said too bad!!!!! Please can someone help me? I don't want anyone else to go through this. I lost MANY MANY sleepless nights and cried rivers of tears knowing what I had lost. They are liars and thieves!!!! Someone please help me, PLEASE!!!!! Jennifer

shameful acts of all times

by AprilYoungFla idVer:186a5046e22a5d7361093373c Wednesday, Jul. 08, 2015 at 1:34 PM
msju4u@gmail.com 762525086

Fraud businesses act in this manner should be barred. Our officials need to act remove close them down. Miss is ads and collect moneies they did earn. In my book is called stealing. Ethics of public storage, others none professional need to be ejected out of the business arena.Lower then the worst kind ever.

shameful acts of all times

by AprilYoungFla idVer:186a5046e22a5d7361093373c Wednesday, Jul. 08, 2015 at 1:35 PM
msju4u@gmail.com 762525086

Your all stupid

by The one who knows Sunday, Jun. 19, 2016 at 3:39 PM

AT THE TIME OF RENTAL YOU NOT ANY ONLE ELSE SHOULD READ BEFPRE SIGNING ITS ALL THERE. Jennifer you should seriously get your life together of you read the contract it states that you can lose if not paid also if your in auction stays it's been 40 days since you paid your last bill means get your shot together j have public storage as a Lawer in Los Angeles. So shit the fuck up and pay your bill if you have a cell phone and you don't pay it what happens... They turn it off. With public storage what do they do when you don't pay sell your worthless shit haha! So if it's your life and your in Maryland and your storage is in Palmdale ca. How is it your life your a dumb ass for putting it there and a dumbass for not paying it shot happens stupid bitch you got what you deserve and to the creator of this website in this rant of monks pump public storage you should shut the fuck up get a life and fucking get your millions of dollars that you want to the company for but you never will be why because the company is ran on a multimillion dollar lawyers all 50 states so shut the fuck up shut the fuck up

Price Gouging

by JT Welch idVer:9e17a22635442897a2f06e402f1663 Friday, Sep. 30, 2016 at 8:15 PM
jtwelch713@zoho.com United States

Rented here over 2 years. After first year, cost began increasing. Didn't seem too bad at first, but every few months it would rise again! Never saw anything in contract about raising prices. Tried contacting the company several times about it! Specifically asked to see the contract (still have email records). Specifically asked to change units (downsize; relocate, etc.). I found a better deal and moved; discovered I was overcharged by over a year. REFUND ME NOW!

publi storage owners and DM

by LP from Missouri Monday, Oct. 31, 2016 at 9:26 PM

my children were illegal taken from us by CPS st Charles I lost most of my disability income. We lost our home.I placed all off my things in St.Louis New Halls Ferry location Brian F,DM told me he can't get a return call from the bidder. Later I was told that "the bidder was in Iowa" are you kidding me.over 90years of history gone. Our storage space in Kansas City was closed wit our permission all of my shoes and luggage and the attendant no longer works there People experience misfortune this is no reason to destroy precious memories. Karma comes to those who harm people oftentimes through generation of family. Public Storage manager and employees stop stealing repent repay and return that which does not belong to you. Responding to a previous poster stop cussing you sound ignorant as you are. Times are hard enough Public Storage could be more ethical in business practice's now no amount of money can replace our pain.Included in the class action suit could order the bidder return of stolen property. Please began doing people right Karma is
Waiting and it comes around double.

unethical public storage

by LP from Missouri Monday, Oct. 31, 2016 at 9:33 PM

Btw the judge was forced to resign now it is ymr for the lying caseworkers to be fired and arrested so watch out PS owner your business could be next

Lol your pathetic

by Anonymous Sunday, Dec. 04, 2016 at 6:18 PM

It's so funny that you literally took the time out your life to complain about a contract that you signed and because things didn't go your way you want to sue? Your seriously the most pathetic thing since Donald trump elect to presidency. I mean seriously, it's simple. PAY YOUR BILL. I promise you, it won't go to auction. And if you don't like the lease agreement, DONT STORE IT THERE. Like I don't get it. If you don't pay your cell phone bill you expect the company to give a damn about your situation? They gonna cut it off. Why? Because you didn't pay. STOP COMPLAINIG AND GET YOUR MONEY UP. You BROKE ASS IGNORANT MINDLESS FUCK SIGNED PAPERWORK SAYING YOU AGREED TO PAY BY A CERTAIN DATE AND ON THE CONTRACTS STATES WHAT HAPPENS AND YOU STILL SIGNED IT. At the end of the day FUCK HOW YOU FEEL DUMBASS this guy makes 10 MILLION A YEAR he knows that no one gives a fuck about him so why should he give a fuck about your stupid ass worthless paintings. Don't get mad GET MONEY. And also learn how to own up to your own commitment. You said you would pay by the first of every month. You didn't. You fucked your own life up dumbass smh

Public Storage Class Action Lawsuit

by Elaine Thursday, Apr. 06, 2017 at 8:55 PM

Elaine Jackson vs Public Storage

I was give an auction date for my storage unit #H219, of 3-3-17. Because of a misplacement of funds they changed my auction date to 3-22-17. I was then told my auction was changed to 3-24-17. On March 16th I sent a text to 3 people asking for a loan so my storage would not go into auction with out my paying it off. I then went in to the Irvine Public Storage Store at 1:45 pm and made a payment for $40.00, rent payment receipt# 653057710, and the representative told me my auction was changed to 4-4-17. I wrote at the top of the receipt, Auction April 4th. I was so relieved. My hours were cut back at work and I was only getting a base but wasn't reaching commission. I took on another job to try to come up with the money to pay my bill, finishing work exhausted most days, trying to call the storage unit as much as I could. After leaving the Irvine Public Storage Store I texted all my friends and relatives telling them they were extending my auction date to April 4th and that I did not need a loan. After working several days in a row I finally had a direct deposit of close to $400 dollars. The direct deposit didn't go through on Thursday, March 23rd like I had hoped. I waited all Friday morning, calling the bank every hour or half an hour until 9 am or so. I finally left the ATM and was called in to work. Finally at 3 pm or so the direct deposit went through. I quickly took a break from work and went in to the Irvine public Storage Store to pay my bill in full. The representative looked up my account in the computer and told me that my storage unit had been auctioned off at 11am that day. I was shocked and began calling managers and district managers leaving message after message, with no return calls. I did talk to Brian he said he would not do anything. Customer Service said they would call me in 24 to 48 hours, they never called. Several customer service representatives would not give their id numbers either. How do you get documented proof of who I spoke to? After the auction I was told that my only hope was to talk to the auctionaire. I told clerk after clerk that I was willing to borrow the money from my new employer to pay them for my personal belongings. I would even be willing to give them anything of value. I was promised a call, no one called me. Saturday March 25th I went over to the storage unit to stand in front on my storage unit so they would not take it. Angelia approached me about 11am to say that I had to leave the storage facility or they would call the police. I left the facility, I did not want to be arrested.

I sat in my car and called all the managers and district managers, they did not answer or call me back. I then went into the store to plead with the clerk to have them tell the auctonaire I would give them $500 dollars or more for all my person belongings back. I was told I would get a call from Angelia before 5 to tell me what the auctionaire said, no one called me.

I want to sue Public Storage for giving me misinformation about my auction date, not returning my calls and for auctioning off all my personal belongings before I could make my payment.

I want my personal belongings back.

Elaine Jackson. 310-910-7120

Elaine Jackson vs Public Storage

I sat in my car and
Elaine Jackson vs Public Storage

I want my personal belongings back.

Elaine Jackson. 310-910-7120

Elaine Jackson vs Public Storage

I sat in my car and called all the managers and district managers, they did not answer or call me back. I then went into the store to plead with the clerk to have them tell the auctonaire I would give them $500 dollars or more for all my person belongings back. I was told I would get a call from Angelia before 5 to tell me what the auctionaire said, no one calledElaine Jackson vs Public Storage

I want my personal belongings back.

Elaine Jackson. 310-910-7120

Highway Robbery!!

by Ms.Hariis Friday, Jun. 23, 2017 at 1:02 PM

I went to pay my storage bill on June, 23rd, 2017 and the ediotic person they have as a manager there! Let saying I think we have out lick on there. I'm saying to myself da. I would think so!! Well, he goes in to remove their lock, comes out and says they cut your lock off and you have to buy another one. I said no I'm not buying another lock because you had no fucking business cutting my lock off when there was no auction going on!! He replied well,, u ok u don't have to buy it from my us. We cut yours off! He is the most miserable, unprofessional, rude mother fucker I have come in contact with! Then I called the corporate office and got another rude ass in unprofessional person working for Highway Robbery Public Storage's!! I'm going to go online and create a sign on page for folks to express the horrible experiences they've had with this company!! From what I read, they have been sued multiple times in the pass!!

Same thing just done to me

by Stellita Johnson Thursday, Jun. 29, 2017 at 3:49 PM

I just went through the same thing on 6/27/17 but had to but a lock and regional manager Roger never contacted me back CAR claimed they sent him an email....

Same thing just done to me

by Stellita Johnson Thursday, Jun. 29, 2017 at 3:49 PM

Robbed by employees

by Elizabeth Monday, Jul. 17, 2017 at 9:50 AM

The employees at public storage changed my lock, refunded my insurance payment and when I went to pick up my stuff almost everything I owned was stolen at the location in Hillsboro, Oregon.

scam artists

by jp Thursday, Oct. 05, 2017 at 10:20 AM

Aug 24 I was meeting new landlord for keys.Stopped at public storage requested 5x5 unit to begin sept 1.Shown unit, handed keys by Sarah. Gave her internet paperwork (special promotion), she quoted higher, again told her to look at paperwork (endless) gave lower price. Went back next day to cancel, $21 for special cylinder lock I was not told I bought it, fits their units only. Not informed lease starts day you sign, cannot refund lease starts day you sign, can only refund insurance and lock. Manager was standing next to Sarah and did not say a word thru whole transaction I refused to stay with them moved after one month to extra storage, they gave me info upfront .

The Eagle Rock Peace Vigil Marks 15 Years N27 11:23AM

12/2-3 LA Binational Conference To Cancel NAFTA and Unite Workers Of Mexico and the US N27 3:44AM

Winter 2017 National Immigrant Solidarity Network Monthly News Alert! N26 9:22PM

Nuclear Shutdown News November 2017 N26 4:23PM

Report Back on November 18th Counter Demonstration Against Anti-Muslim March N20 10:57AM

Report Back on November 18th Counter Demonstration Against Anti-Muslim March N19 7:12PM

National US Gov as wellas EPA slow to act on Abandoned uranium Mines Cleanup in Southwest N15 10:50AM

OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Comedy Fundraiser N14 10:47AM

BUSTED: Watch LAPD cops plant drugs in black suspect’s wallet – unaware body cams were on N10 5:32PM

lapd shootings 1998 - 2015 N06 11:21PM

“Oh Say Can You See” How the LAPD Singing the National Anthem Cost the Dodgers WS Game 7? N03 7:30AM

Car drives into immigration protesters outside Rep. Ed Royce's office in Brea N02 2:06PM

PACIFICA RADIO BOARD SECRETLY OK'S BANKRUPTCY FILING & SEEKS NY SIGNAL SWAP O25 4:49PM

LAUSD, Privatization, Charters And The Fight To Defend Public Education Education Conferen O04 12:10PM

Afghan Women Read RAWA.org founded 1977 S27 9:42PM

[France] The State Attacks Indymedia-Grenoble and Indymedia-Nantes… Solidarity! S25 5:18PM

Segregation in the City of Angels: A 1939 Map of Housing Inequality in L.A. A15 7:44PM

Justice Dept. seeking info, IDs on 1.3M visitors to protest website DisruptJ20.org A15 1:04PM

San Francisco Rally Protests Hate Crimes in Charlottesville A14 5:38PM

New Google algorithm restricts access to left-wing, progressive web sites A02 1:52PM

Tracking Twenty Years of Stockton Killings by Law Enforcement A02 1:27PM

Garcetti Cronyism - Why and How to Ignore Your LA Dog License A01 5:05PM

Nation's Worst Meltdown Was In LA J31 4:54PM

As RV towing resumes in LA, officials say program won't 'target homeless' J31 1:15PM

Class War on the Waterfront: Longshore Workers Under Attack J21 10:18AM

Limits to Growth Published Forty Years Ago J18 5:15AM

Paraphysique de la prohibition D16 2:14AM

Philippines: We condemn extension of Martial Law in Mindanao D14 9:37PM

The Shortwave Report 12/15/17 Listen Globally! D14 4:27PM

What the State Can Do D14 5:50AM

November 2017 Honduras Pre-Coup Repeat Update: Part 1 D14 5:23AM

Le système, ses agents, ses exécutants D13 11:49PM

Police problem officers D12 11:13AM

Masturbatorium de capitalisation D11 10:15PM

Palestinians, Beware Jewish Days of Rage, Hanukkah is Coming to Israel! D11 5:28PM

Asian Superstar's Book Finding Julia, Based on the Movie, Goes on Sale D11 11:16AM

I am the victim of murder for hire and need help to file a police report D11 12:29AM

Modus operandi de l'apocope D10 10:04PM

Archbishop and Evangelical Leader Tell Congress to Protect Puerto Rico in Tax Plans D08 9:51AM

Fbi is Gestapo D07 6:12PM

The Shortwave Report 12/08/17 Listen Globally! D07 5:10PM

Paraphysique de l'argutie D06 10:18PM

Holiday Tips for Grievers D06 1:27PM

Stand Against Reem's. Stand Against hate. Stand Against Violence D06 8:44AM

Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) D06 7:53AM

Philippines - Why there is nothing Revolutionary about the call for a "Revolutionary Govt" D06 2:04AM

Historicisme d'hybridation D04 10:08PM

Real filthy fbi D03 7:30PM

People in Uproar in West Virginia-US Public lands Hearings 2017 D03 10:42AM

Le capital ou la société des inégalités D03 12:11AM

Stop Trump's tax plan D02 3:10PM

Government Regimes Are On A Global Kill Spree D01 8:29PM

Global High Crimes By Government D01 7:47PM

The Right to the City and the Greed of the Rich D01 3:32AM

© 2000-2003 Los Angeles Independent Media Center. Unless otherwise stated by the author, all content is free for non-commercial reuse, reprint, and rebroadcast, on the net and elsewhere. Opinions are those of the contributors and are not necessarily endorsed by the Los Angeles Independent Media Center. Running sf-active v0.9.4 Disclaimer | Privacy