The present-day revolts exploiting in Mexico, and next in United States, announces the working-class uprising in NorthAmericaand in all over world as well, after a year markedby the international counter-revolutionary offensive:
- A year signed by the defeat of important struggles process, deflecting them with elections or blood;either for engagement in bourgeois rivalries competing the gov’t control (government against opposition) or to open and stated official terrorism (military coups): Brazil, Venezuela, Thailand;
- A year signed by the worsening of the world economic crisis, with new sacrifices being extorted of working people everywhere else: stagnation in Italy, European new recession, the serious deepening of the U.S. financial background,and at least,the announcer signals of a soon (and serious) general pauperism in Brazil;
- A year signed by the all-out military imperialist advance, result fromworking-class defeat in several local struggles: the turning of the revolutionary attempt into an international war in Ukraine, genocide in Gaza –and the offensive of Islamic State, expression of the defeat of2011-12’“Arab Spring”, failed revolution attempts turned into national-religious wars hawked by the world capitalism;
- A year signed by heavy imperialistintrusionsin the “internal” defeats of local struggles: such as Venezuela, the US’ interests-linked press ( yahoo.com and CNN ) give full support to the advancement of the right-wing/right-wing extremists in Brazil, the Euro-American interference get lost the Ukrainian revolt from the path of revolution, the Britain and US intrusion in Hong Kong social struggles - weakening and reducing them from a great struggle against capital to a struggle for elections and against China, Europe/France backing the military coup in Burkina Faso , etc.
Here are, when 2014 was considered a lost year for the revolution and for the working-class, his heroic and urgent resistance did not expect: great revolts happen in Mexico and the United States!
• There's a worsening of living conditions in both places: widespread costliness , unemployment and evictions in USA(e.g: Silicon Valley); in Mexico, attacks on workers of public service and retirees, followed by the necessary state terrorism - aggravated by the eternal and transparent symbiosis between the drug cartels and the government ; •In Mexico, the disappearance of the 43 from Iguala is just like the executions in USA - Eric Garner , Tamir Rice and mainly , Mike Brown in Ferguson : the police terror unleashed rebellions, (in the same way it strengthened the movement in Hong Kong and detonated riots: 2008 in Greece and 2013 in Brazil - the military coup in Burkina had similar results); • In both countries (Mexico and USA) : there is an increase of force deployment on the part of the state - death squads and attacks on protests/strikes in Mexico , Obama sending troops to Ferguson and threatens the entire San Francisco Bay - the threats pushed the struggle rather than intimidate ; • The combat actions of working class shares have a common element since the beginning: attempts to sabotage of the economy - looting and attacks on businesses and banks in Mexico and the United States ( Ferguson , San Francisco , Oakland ). In United States , there was the boycott of "Black Friday" and the emblematic invasion of Apple hall in New York - lately occupations are taking place in the malls, subway and train stations, and an assault against the whole comercial-christmastime atmosphere in major urban centers. In Mexico, the struggle for the 43 from Ayotzinapa has been supported by several strikes of farm workers, of university students...in addition to block offs to the highways and the Acapulco Airport; • In both countries, the authorities employs measures of distraction and demagogy to break the fights: anticorruption legislation, the arresting of the mayor from Iguala , statements of repudiation of the murder of 43 missing made by the same authorities who order such atrocities, arrests of some narco-cutthroats, Obama announcing federal investigation against the police officers involved in executions (while they grow together with the judicial smooth over the cop crime). Similar maneuvers can only be waged in reason of the internal weakness of sectors involved in the struggles and infiltrated groups in the political uprisings willing to save them from "bad politicians" or that the President make a "police reform";
However, it's demonstrated till now an unequal development in some aspects of the riots:
•In Mexico is clearly visible a more assumed trend in affront to state: Congress was attacked; police stations, political parties' offices and city halls were targeted by protesters. The payback actions against the police looks have been planned in acautious and consistent way .In the United States , this feature is more incipient: attacks on police in Ferguson and St. Louis and only now, two weeks after the start of the November 18th the protesters make more willful actions(except in the siege of the White House). Tough "symbolic actions" - against the Rockefeller Center in New York and around the headquarters of the N.Y.P.D. TV staff was rushed from some protests (Oakland); •In Mexico there are a more uniform protest diffusion from offset, equally comprising several regions throughout the country. In the United States , the protests only started to gain the same strength in the first week of December, but reaching only a few central areas and their surrounding zones: Atlanta , Chicago, Minneapolis, Washington DC , New York , Missouri , California , Ohio , etc.; • In Mexico the rebellion presents continuity since October, in USA, an interruption between September and November, but a renewal on US riots boosted the struggles in Mexico; • As a result , in Mexico the rebellion objectives appear to be more strategic , putting first government and corporate targets on a large scale. In USA, the rebel reaction seems to be more immediate and therefore, more dispersed about the targets (Slogan in Mexico = "FUE EL ESTADO"!, in US = "I can't breathe !"); • In Mexico , the rebellion seems to be more systematic and organized, although this "organization" is already the result of the obtrusiveness of the "left-wing" of capital (the Mexican traditional parties and unions ), while in the United States appears to be more spontaneous - but not free of infiltration : the various NGOs and "human'" or "civil rights'" organizations are disarming the protests, screwing them to play the same chorus about respect thelaw and private property, making every walk in the streets with hands up, so that the police can better slaughter and arrest them. Such deceptive activities of “humanitarians” have also allowed the FBI shooting, track and make criminal record of anyone involved in the protests.
The international media has been trying unsuccessfully to promote a blackout on the rebellions in North America: first minimizing the revolt in Mexico to a simple "local trouble" (as if the police in Greece, Brazil, South Africa did not kill or kill less), then trying to "shield" the rest of the world from the effects of the rebellion in the United States. Attempts to deaf and blind everyone just has generated opposite effects: the streets of Athens burn in flames, there are clashes in Brittany (France), the demonstrations in Hong Kong, declared "dead ", recur...New riot flames bright the nights in Sweden. There are new clashes in Indonesia, protests in Haiti and Colombia. It’s necessary to extend the maximum the solidarity with the uprisings in North America, speaking their same language and against the same enemies: the state , capital and all its mercenaries !!! NOT ONLY COINCIDENCE BETWEEN THE STRUGGLES, BUT LINK BETWEEN THEM : TALK ABOUT LINKS BETWEEN REBELLIONS IS TALK ON INTERNATIONAL REVOLT - COMMON PROPOSALS, COMMON STRUGGLES, COMMON DATES, COMMON TARGETS !!!!
Look at our comrades that was stand up in Bosnia last February: "Serbians", "Croatians", "Bosnians" , arose against the state and the bosses as a single force .So do now in the United States : belying the media caricatures. "Black ", "white", "Chicanos", "immigrants" ,"Asians","indians" ... all standing in the metropolis of world capitalism for freedom , for the tomorrow, to save themselves...
FIRE IN THE POLICE !!! DEATH TO THE STATE AND THE CAPITALISM !!!
THE REBELLIONS IN AMERICA ARE THE SIGNALS OF OUR FUTURE!!! A FUTURE OF COMBAT, BUT ALSO OF ADVANCE AND UNION!!! WORKERS OF THE PLANET,THERE WILL ONLY FUTURE WHEN WILL THERE BE UNION !!! THAT ALL IGUALAS AND FERGUSONS FROM ALL CONTINENTS ARISE TOGHETHER IN UNISON WITH THEIR BROTHERS OF SUFFERING IN NORTH AMERICA !!
Universal Revolution Initiative
December, 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org