- json version
- email this article
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
Wednesday, Nov. 07, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Read this then vote
Rough language but she really makes her point clear!
Alan Simpson, Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security" to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats.
Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!
"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight.
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3 My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would have made Bernie Madoff proud..
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and your ilk pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age 67. NOW, you and your shill commission is proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now you morons propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because you idiots mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you incompetent bastards spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" on your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU.
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or, as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones.. It is you and your fellow nutcases who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers. And for what? Votes. That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch.
If you like the way things are in America delete this. If you agree with what a fellow Montana citizen Patty Myers says, PASS IT ON!!!!
Report this post as:
New Zine on Activist Collective Living
LA Fields Two Marches Against Police Executions Photoset 2 of 2
LA Fields Two Marches Against Police Executions Photoset 1of 2
Running Down the Walls 2014
Weaving the Past: Journey of Discovery Extends Exclusive Engagement
Los Angeles Declares “Hands Up!” in Peaceful Protest of LAPD Murder of Ezell Ford
Ezell Ford and Ferguson Solidarity
Family and Supporters of #Justice4Fords Protest LAPD Execution of Ezell Ford in South L.A.
Southern California Swarms to Save the Bees in Solidarity with Honey Bee Day Around the Gl
L.A Supports August 2nd International Gaza Protest Photoset 4
L.A Supports August 2nd International Gaza Protest Photoset 3
More about KPFK via Pacifica turmoils
L.A Supports August 2nd International Gaza Protest Photoset 2
L.A Supports August 2nd International Gaza Protest Photoset 1
Demonstration in Support of Persecuted Christians Saturday
Water in California - info proliferated now is dubious
Pacifica clearly endangered. Reposting info here:
Video: Occupy Love (2013), 1 hr 19 min
More Local News...
Israel Breaches Gaza Ceasefire Agreement
Ohio Gov Kasich Promoting Killer "Vaccine" Which Destroys Teen Ovaries
Castro Compares NATO to Nazis
Free Trade Agreement TTIP Endangers Democracy
Elizabeth Warren: Hold the Cheers
Feds report Terrorist Attacks on the U.S. Mexican Border from Galveston to San Diego Immin
Anti-blackracism in the U.S.
Organized Labor in America Today
Youth for Human Rights makes an impact at the Back to School Event
ISIS is not Islam!
Wealth as a Problem
Israel's Latest Land Grab
Russia's Foreign Mnistry on Ukraine
Hard Truths on Ukraine MSM Suppress
Despite growth in the Philippines, labor underscores systemic failure in rising inequality
Selling NATO's Killing Machine
Ravaging and Destroying Syria
Anarchist reportback from Ferguson
Irresponsibly Challenging Russia
Flashback to 2013: Obama: "I am ready to bomb Syria"
Al Sharpton 170 lb. wt. loss as Vegan
Pepsi Burning Animals Alive In Going Back To Sugar
Ninos Perdidos del Sur
Banks and Investors Challenge Predatory Funds Solutions Fall Short of Comprehensive Prot
Are some activists star children and now indigo adults?
Banks and Investors Call for New Debt Rules In Wake of Argentina Hedge Fund Case
Gaza War Postmortems
More Breaking News...