- json version
- email this article
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
Wednesday, Nov. 07, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Read this then vote
Rough language but she really makes her point clear!
Alan Simpson, Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security" to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats.
Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!
"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight.
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3 My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero ambition losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would have made Bernie Madoff proud..
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and your ilk pulled the proverbial football away from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age 67. NOW, you and your shill commission is proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now you morons propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because you idiots mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you incompetent bastards spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" on your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU.
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or, as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones.. It is you and your fellow nutcases who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers. And for what? Votes. That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch.
If you like the way things are in America delete this. If you agree with what a fellow Montana citizen Patty Myers says, PASS IT ON!!!!
Report this post as:
Anarcho-Cafe and Fundraiser, Dec 14th, 5pm, @ 3 Worlds Cafe
Winter 2013 National Immigrant Solidarity Network Monthly News Alert!
Labor Laws Learned by Studying OUR Walmart #2
Labor Laws Learned by Studying OUR Walmart #1
Local Black Friday Protests at Walmart
TPP Protesters Greet President Obama in Beverly Hills — in Pictures
Trans Pacific Partnership Tutorial
Elevated Rates of Thyroid Disease in California Newborn Linked to Fukushima Fallout
"Valentino's Ghost" screening in Orange Country today, Nov 15th, 8pm.
My Occupy LA Arrest, by Patrick Meighan
LAPD’s Secret Reporting Getting Public Airing
Retired LAPD Officers Confirm Racism inside LAPD
Ballona Wetlands Again in Jeopardy
All Nighter in Eagle Rock, Los Angeles California
Hamid Kahn: Discusses the LAPD SPYING SCANDAL and the LA Council's next move
Palos Verdes Teen Podcasters Awarded by Transom (Atlantic Public Media)
Save the World Stage
Alberto Pathistan Political prisioner
Columbus and The Legacy of Genocide
More Local News...
Venezuelan v. US Budget Priorities
US Hawks Want War on Iran
The Purge in Pyongyang
Lawsuit to Protect Our Political Power
The Shortwave Report 12/13/13 Listen Globally!
Happy 90th Birthday Bob Barker from Animal Defenders International
The Battle for Ukraine
Congressional Budget Deal Betrayal
Corporate Loan for Start-up Companies
Paraphysique de l'anomie
VIDEO: Life and Times of Nelson Mandela, 1 hr 42 min
The WTO pushes through bad deal; Developed countries and TNCs are the big winners
Disturbing Obamacare Surprises
AIPAC Pressure Threatens Iran Nuclear Deal
9 Animal And Tree Rights Poems By Shel Silverstein
Human Rights Day 2013
Book Review: "The Victory of Capital"
Obama Sentences Lynne Stewart to Death
Peace Without Occupation
Single Payer Health Insurance Is The Best Deal
Tea Party: Extremism of the Middle
Ukrainian Protests Continue
John Kerry's Anti-Palestinian Agenda
Venezuelan Municipal Elections
Paraphysique de la prostitution
Mandela Eulogies: Reinventing His Disturbing Legacy
Western Officials Collaborating Against Ukraine's Government
More Breaking News...