...with extreme nut cases wildly decrying the "death panels"! For those Tea Partiers and other RightWingNuts, America's recent fall from God's grace can be directly traced to "ObamaCare." Unfortunately, the truth of the matter is, the Right Wing has got it exactly backwards. Why?
In critical issues ranging from his refusal to prosecute U.S. torturers and war criminals all the way up the chain of command, to his reckless escalation of more than 100,000 GI cannonfodders to pursue "less than 50 al Qaeda" operatives inside Afghanistan, to the White House's total capitulation on hundreds of billions' worth of executive pay on Wall Street, to Washington's indifference to the plight of millions of laid-off American workers and underwater homeowners, and finally, to the deafening silence from the Oval Office on the latest brutal police assaults on peaceful OWS demonstrators and even students protesting tuition hikes, the real indictment on the nation's Chief Executive is that Obama DOESN'T care! As to the so-called death panels--they're not located in the hospitals; rather, they're inside air-condiitoned offices in Langley, VA, Creech AF Base in Nevada, and in the Pentagon directing robotic drones that have killed hundreds--if not thousands--of innocent civilians at wedding parties. Indeed, the most diabolical one is the secret Presidential comission that has been empowered to target and assassinate U.S. citizens without even having to reveal the evidence(or giving any chance of appeal by the targeted victims!)
Furthermore, in the class war of the 1% vs. the other 99%--consisting not only the 0 Billion Bailout to Clunkered Capitalist corporations, but the additional injection, by the Federal Reserve, of Trillion, zero-percent, loans to the nation's biggest fraudulent banksters--Obama is much less interested in "Saving Private Ryan" than in saving Private Capital on Wall Street.
Overall, the inconvenient truth is that the Obama regime, in seamless alliance with the entire ruling American political establishment acting as the errand boy for the Wall Street-Pentagon complex, has intensified the aggressive attack on the living standards of the working class. Thus, while the Obama campaign in 2008 was based on--and succeeded by--an "Audacity of Hope," the actual history of his policies since taking office has been a disgusting display of the "Cowardice of Hypocrisy"!