- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Mike Ross
Saturday, Sep. 05, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Drew Sullivan of Ash Avenue Comics and Katie Marr get sued for stealing Mike Ross's mail and post office box.
Drew Sullivan and Katie Marr get sued for stealing Mike Ross's mail and post office box.
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
Plaintiff Mike Ross
Defendants Katie Marr
The Plaintiff, for his Complaint against the defendant(s) named herein, alleges as follows:
1. Jurisdiction is conferred upon the Court because the actions occurred in Maricopa County and the plaintiff and defendant(s) live in Maricopa County, and the damages requested are over ,000.
2. The plaintiff Mike Ross is a single man and can be found in Maricopa County, Arizona.
3. The defendants are Katie Marr a woman believed to be a resident of the City of Tempe and the county of Maricopa. Defendant Katie Marr is believed to be a member of Phoenix Copwatch. Defendant Katie Marr is believed to work at Ash Avenue Comics, which is just south of University on 810 S Ash Avenue in Tempe. Defendant Katie Marr is believed to be a member of the Phoenix Anarchist Coalition which uses the abbreviation PAC. Defendants Drew Sullivan a man believed to be a resident of the City of Tempe and the county of Maricopa. Defendant Katie is believed to be a member of Phoenix Copwatch. Defendant Drew Sullivan is believed to own and run Ash Avenue Comics which is just South of University on 810 S Ash Avenue in Tempe. Defendant Drew Sullivan is believed to be the founder of the Phoenix Anarchist Coalition which uses the abbreviation PAC. Defendant Drew Sullivan is also believed to be a member of Phoenix Copwatch.
4. A number of years ago the plaintiff didn't have a place to receive his mail. The plaintiff doesn't have a government issued photo ID and thus could not open a post office box to get a place to receive his mail.
5. At the time Phoenix Copwatch did not have a PO Box or address to receive their mail.
6. So the plaintiff could get a PO Box to receive his mail and so that Phoenix Copwatch a cash poor group could get a free place to receive their mail the plaintiff offered Phoenix Copwatch a deal at a Phoenix Copwatch monthly meeting. If one of the Phoenix Copwatch members who had a government issued photo ID would use it to open a PO box for the plaintiff, the plaintiff would pay for the PO Box and let Phoenix Copwatch receive mail for free at the plaintiffs PO box. The plaintiff didn't set any time frames on the offer and it was intended to be a one time deal where if a Phoenix Copwatch got one of its members to open the PO Box for the plaintiff, then the plaintiff would pass on any mail he at the PO box to Copwatch, with out charging Phoenix Copwatch any money for the use of the PO box. The plaintiff didn' make an offer to Copwatch that he would pay for a free PO Box for Phoenix Copwatch for the rest of his life. The deal the plaintiff offered was simply if one of the Phoenix Copwatch members helped the plaintiff open a PO Box the plaintiff would let Copwatch receive mail at the PO Box for free.
7. At a Phoenix Copwatch meeting Phoenix Copwatch members voted on and approved this deal where a Phoenix Copwatch member would use their government issued photo ID to open the PO Box for the plaintiff, and the plaintiff would pay for the PO Box and pass on any mail he received to Phoenix Copwatch for free. It seemed like a win-win deal. Phoenix Copwatch would pay nothing and get a PO Box to use as its address, and the plaintiff would have someone who had a government issued ID open a PO Box for him.
8. The plaintiff gave John Qunitos around to open the smallest size PO Box sold by the Post Office for the plaintiff but he could never come up with the papers that were required in addition to the government issued photo id to open the PO box.
9. Defendant Katie Marr eventually was the person who opened the PO Box for the plaintiff. Defendant Katie Marr incorrectly opened the wrong size box which cost the plaintiff a few extra dollars. The plaintiff didn' complain even thought the increase in price was a lot of money to a homeless person with out a job. The plaintiff gave the defendant Katie Marr the extra money to cover the increased cost.
10. In the years the plaintiff allowed Phoenix Copwatch to receive mail at the PO Box Phoenix Copwatch received a grand total of three or four letters total. One of those was an unsolicited box written by a police officer which glorified the police. The other two or there letters where from police departments telling Phoenix Copwatch that we still had our First Amendment rights and were allowed to video tape cops in their cities in response to a letter that defendant Katie Marr had written then. These letters were all received in the first one or two months after defendant Katie Marr opened the PO Box for the plaintiff. After those initial letters Phoenix Copwatch received no mail at the PO Box.
11. At the Aug 2005 meeting of Phoenix Copwatch John Qunitos treated the plaintiff extremely bad and painted him as a very bad person who didn't deserve to have the same rights as the other Copwatch members. Of course John Quintos didn't present any evidence at the meeting to support this. His logic was "everybody knows" that the plaintiff is a bad person. John Qunitos real agenda was to prevent the plaintiff from giving Copwatch Training classes. As a result of this the plaintiff stopped attending Copwatch meetings.
12. Later on in 2006 it was suspected that defendant Drew Sullivan was spreading lies that the plaintiff was a racist who hates Jews.
13. As a result of Defendant Drew Sullivan's actions and Copwatch member John Qunitos action the plaintiff told Phoenix Copwatch that they were no longer welcome to receive mail at the PO Box and asked defendant Drew Sullivan to return a key to PO Box to the plaintiff. The plaintiff also told Phoenix Copwatch not to trespass on the box.
14. During the Mill Avenue Festival of the Arts the plaintiff discovered that Defendant Drew Sullivan had removed mail from the PO Box. Copwatch member Eric Jordan confirmed this. Eric Jordan said admitted they took a letter that a person who was involved in some misconduct with the Phoenix Police had send one final letter to the PO Box. The plaintiff never saw this letter. Eric Jordan also returned some of the private mail that Drew Sullivan had stolen from the PO Box and returned it to the plaintiff. Eric Jordan admitted they opened the mail.
15. At this date in time the plaintiff had paid the PO Box off for slightly over a year in advance.
16. Shortly after this date the plaintiff discovered that he had been locked out of the PO Box and that Katie Mar and Drew Sullivan had stolen his PO Box and his mail. The plaintiff was also told by several other Copwatch Members that the PO Box was not his despite the fact that the Plaintiff has paid off the box for a full year in advance with the plaintiffs money, and that Phoenix Copwatch had never paid one cent of its money for the PO Box.
17. Describe the Injuries and Damages - All the plaintiff's mail that was stored at the PO Box has been stolen. The plaintiff keep his important mail in the PO Box because he was homeless and didn't have any place else to store it.
18. The plaintiff has not been able to receive any mail at the PO box which the plaintiff paid for and has thus lost all mail sent to him.
19. The defendant filed a lawsuit in Federal Court suing Copwatch member John Qunitos and he was not able to proceed with the case because it seemed that Copwatch interfered with the forwarding of his mail.
20. It is suspected that defendant Drew Sullivan has destroyed the plaintiffs reputation by calling his a racist that hates Jews on Indy Media.
21. It is suspected that defendants Drew Sullivan and Katie Marr have destroyed the plaintiffs's reputation by saying that he is "stalking Katie Marr".
22. The plaintiff is out of the 0 or so he paid for the PO Box.
23. The plaintiff lost any and all mail that was sent to him after defendants Katie Marr and Drew Sullivan stole his PO Box. The plaintiff had a number of people collecting signatures for him to run for governor of Arizona. The plaintiff had given those people letters with postage attached and printed the address of the PO Box so they could mail them the signatures to the plaintiff. The plaintiff did not receive any of those signatures.
24. The plaintiff has made a freedom of Information request to the Secret Service for records about how they declared Kevin Walsh mentally in and used that as an excuse to arrest him. The plaintiff has not received that request.
25. The plaintiff has been writing letters to inmates in several prisons relating to Laro Nicol and the plaintiff has not received any of those letters.
26. Federal forbids private citizens from charging less then 3 times what the Post Office charges if they offer postal services. Since Copwatch is using the PO BOX they should be paying the plaintiff at least 3 times the cost of the box, per Federal law.
27. The plaintiff is out the deposit he paid on the two keys to the PO Box.
28. The plaintiff has been unable to use the PO Box in his search for a job.
29. The plaintiff was threatened by one member of the Phoenix Anarchist Coalition and told that he would be "beaten up".
WHEREFORE, plaintiff demands judgment against defendant for the sum of 0,000 or in an amount proven at the trial, and that plaintiff be awarded the costs incurred herein, including reasonable attorneys' fees, and for such another and further relief as the Court deems just in the premises.
DATED this __________ day of _________, 2007
Mike Ross Homeless
Report this post as:
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
More Local News...
Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator
Democratic Socialists of America
Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's
Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Cleanup
FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution?
Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians
The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally!
Social Policy as Social Infrastructure
Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud
Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner..
June 2018 Honduras coup update
Maria Estrada doubles down on racist support
New York Women in Film & Television Announces 2018 NYWIFT Ha Phuong Scholarship Recipients
Trapps de la domination, trapps de l'aliénation
Please Work For The Defeat Of Brett Kavanaugh And Why
Change Links 2018 July posted
Transinhumanisme ( transe inhumanisme )
Google, World's Biggest Censor, Was Founded By The CIA
For a World Free of Nuclear Risks
Corrupt CDC Ignores Meat Fish Recalls
The (Temporary) End of Globalization
Aternatives to Abortions such as Plan B the pill, condoms and IUD
U.S Congressional Legal Minds Know Better Than Allowing Texas To Murder Hank Skinner
ACLU in many US states defends in court KKK and American Nazis Sometimes for Money
Judge Brett Kavanaugh: 12 Of Many Reasons To Oppose Him
More Breaking News...