Carlotta’s Passion Going Out Of Business Sale - July 5 to July 30!
Carlotta’s Passion Fine Art is going out of business at the end of July!
We are very proud of the exhibits and many cultural events that we have hosted since 2004. We thank the Greater Los Angeles community for your support.
We are holding our Going Out of Business Sale from Thursday, July 5th to Monday, July 30th.
The gallery will be open for business from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm daily for the duration of the sale!
We are pricing to sell and the deals cannot be beat, even at auction!
This is your opportunity to buy gifts for special occasions and the Winter holidays now and save!
Carlotta’s Passion Fine Art has an extraordinarily large inventory, all of which will be deeply discounted during our sale. Our inventory includes:
Original Fine Art:
· 17th – 20th Century European Oil Paintings
· Contemporary California Plein Air
· 20th Century Florals
· Latin American Art (for example, works by Jose Luis Cuevas, Wifredo Lam, Lucia Maya, David Alfaro Siqueiros, Maximino Javier, Emiliano Lopez, Jose Fors, Gustavo Montoya, Francisco Toledo, Francisco Zuniga, Enrique Miralles Tartabull, and Leonardo Nierman)
· Chicana/o Art
· Gay Art (Some overt, some suggestively erotic)
· Wood Carvings
· Framed Photographs (Primarily of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera; social justice movements)
· Art Glass (Kosta Boda and Seattle)
Tibetan Hand Painted and Blessed Thangkas
New DVDs (Classics by Pedro Almodovar, Luis Bunuel, Federico Fellini, and Yasujiro Ozu)
Art and Political Posters
Antique and Vintage Stoneware Crocks
Turkish Plates, Trivets, and Decorative Tiles
Unopened Boxes of Wine Glasses
19th Century Transferware plates
19th and Early 20th Century Clocks
Antique Furniture, including late 18th American
Federal, Biedermeier, Georgian Regency, and Art Deco armoires, desks, chests of drawers, tables, and screens/room dividers)
Anatolian Kilim Upholstered furniture
Hand Painted Chinese chests and cabinets
Restored antique steamer trunks
Walking Sticks (Antique, Vintage, and New)
Ethnic Jewelry and Vintage Costume Jewelry
· Circa 1910 Native American Wearing Blanket
· New Pendleton Blanket
· Vintage Hudson Bay Wool Blanket
· Persian Carpet and Salt Bag Pillows
· Turkish Pillows
· Alpaca capes and sweaters
· Handwoven Huipils and Rebozos (from Chiapas and Ecuador)
· Antique and Vintage Quilts and Quilt Tops
There is much, much more! Don't miss out on this mutually beneficial opportunity!
And, again, thank you!!!
Carlotta's Passion Fine Art
2012 Colorado Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90041
We are located in the newly trendy Los Angeles Eagle Rock neighborhood. Our cross street is Maywood.