- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
Sunday, May. 07, 2006 at 5:31 PM
An email sent on April 3rd, 2006 by a prominent anti-immigration leader has secretly urged the nation’s largest neo-Nazi group to launch a campaign of violence and harassment against undocumented workers in the United States.
, image/jpeg, x
According to Susy Buchanan and David Holthouse of the Southern Poverty Law Center, an email sent by Laine Lawless, founder of the Tucson, Arizona based Border Guardians, to Mark Martin, the SS Commander of the Nationalist Socialist Movement calls for violence.
Lawless was also an original member of Chris Simcox’s vigilante militia before it morphed into the Minuteman Project in early 2005.
The National Socialist Movement (NSM) based in Western Ohio, has 59 chapters in 30 states and circulated the email sent by Lawless to the SS Commander entitled, "How to GET RID OF THEM!" Martin uses the Yahoo ID “Frank Furter”
In her email, Lawless detailed 11 strategies for ways to harass and terrorize undocumented immigrants, including robbery and "beating up illegals" as they leave their workplace. In the email she states, "Maybe some of your warriors for the race would be the kind of people willing to implement some of these ideas," Lawless wrote. "I’m not ready to come out on this. ... Please don’t use my name. THANKS."
At the request of Lawless, Martin posted her email to a number of neo-Nazi bulletin boards. Those strategies included:
"Steal the money from any illegal walking into a bank or check cashing place."
"Make every illegal alien feel the heat of being a person without status. ... I hear the rednecks in the South are beating up illegals as the textile mills have closed. Use your imagination."
"Discourage Spanish-speaking children from going to school. Be creative."
"Create an anonymous propaganda campaign warning that any further illegal immigrants will be shot, maimed or seriously messed-up upon crossing the border. This should be fairly easy to do, considering the hysteria of the Spanish language press, and how they view the Minutemen as ‘racists & vigilantes.’"
Lawless is the former high priestess of a pagan organization called the Sisterhood of the Moon. She has a history of intense involvement in anti-immigration extremism beginning in 2004 when she joined Simcox's Civil Homeland Defense, the original name of the Minutemen Project. That same year, she invited militia members to her private ranch in Cochise County, AZ. "I coordinate with Chris [Simcox], so anyone who wants to come is welcome," Lawless wrote in a post to an online user group, "Border War" which was reposted on sites such as "A Well Regulated Militia."
Numerous media reports on the first Minuteman Project campaign in April 2005 featured Lawless. She has patrolled side-by-side with Minuteman vice-president Carmen Mercer. In October 2005, Lawless went to Texas to meet with the Texas Minutemen.
Lawless organizes infiltration of pro-immigration groups and in an article by the Austin Chronicle she was quoted for saying that she gets an "intellectual and political orgasm" from spying on pro-immigration groups.
Six days after Lawless emailed her strategies to Martin, her organization, the Border Guardians, received national news coverage when Lawless and other members burned a Mexican flag in front of the Mexican Consulate in Tucson, AZ.
Before the flag was set aflame, Lawless stated at a press conference, "As always, Border Guardians remain committed to only lawful actions to combat illegal immigration," and "We are committed to practice only peaceful, lawful action in defense of our country."
Her email to the NSM of less then a week before the flag burning exposed a sinister agenda. "There are several tactics, some legal and some not-so," she wrote. "Sabotage the things they like: entertainment, food, beer... . BRAVO to the person who cut down the Spanish language radio station towers just North of Phoenix! Now that sends a message!"
Other contact between Lawless and the NSM suggests that other plots of extremism have been carried out. In another email from March 6, 2006 to the SS Commander Martin, she congratulated the NSM for provoking the riots in Toledo, Ohio, in October 2005. "I still think those riots were wonderful!" Lawless wrote.
The connection between Lawless and the NSM is not the first evidence to emerge of the alliance between the Minuteman and neo-Nazi membership. A few members of the National Alliance and Aryan Nations signed up with the original Minuteman Project in April 2005, and at least two frequent contributors to the white supremacist website Stormfront worked for Minuteman co-founder Jim Gilchrist’s failed Congressional campaign.
Martin included this tagline when he forwarded Lawless’ 11 strategies to other neo-Nazis: "The information contained in this email is Racially and Religiously privileged and confidential. It is intended for specific Aryan recipients only."
Subject: [Wasp] Digest Number 233
Date: Monday, April 3, 2006 5:48 PM
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" email@example.com>
Conversation: [Wasp] Digest Number 233
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 14:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frank Furter firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Fwd: How to GET RID OF THEM!
laine lawless email@example.com> wrote: Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: laine lawless firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: How to GET RID OF THEM!
To: Frank Furter email@example.com>
Would you do me a favor and send this onto your lists?
I'm not ready to come out on this, but I think my ideas are good and should be shared. I posted this on a small list on yahoo called remove illegals, but that's as far as it's gone. Maybe some of your warriors for the race would be the kind of ppl willing to implement some of these ideas. Please don't use my name. THANKS.
BTW, I did call your virtual number and leave a message a few wks ago. Did you hear my message?
So far, it seems we have discussed everything but how to GET RID OF THEM. There are several tactics, some legal and some not-so:
1. As has been discussed, once the economic incentives are removed, they will self-deport. In order to do this, we need to intimidate employers into NOT hiring them, as it seems the fedgov is doing a lousy job of this.
2. Police departments need to be held accountable for just giving a "get out of jail free" card to unlicensed, uninsured drivers of unlicensed cars when they are caught. No more sanctuary or Special Order 40. Citizens need to get together and pressure mayors, city councils, and the police departments to turn these people over to the CBP and ICE EVERY TIME they are caught.
3. Make every illegal alien feel the heat of being a fugitive and a person without proper status. I'm sure there are many creative ways to do this. I hear the rednecks in the South are beating up illegals as the textile mills have closed. Use your imagination...
4. Sabotage the things that they like: entertainment, food, beer, overpopulation, wife-beating, drunk driving, treating American women with disrespect, etc. Put them in their place. BRAVO to the person who cut down the Spanish language radio station towers just North of Phoenix! Now that sends a message!
5. Do the best you can to scare the bejeezuz out of them if you encounter them crossing the border. This doesn't have to be harmful; some good psy-ops would do.
6. Send native agents provocateurs and disinfospecialists into Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala (the largest emigration nations) to discourage and sabotage immigrants and their smugglers from coming to the US.
7. Deprive illegals of the smuggling money they pay. Steal the money from any illegal walking into a bank or check cashing place. Steal the money from the smugglers. Expose slavery and prostitution rings run by smugglers.
8. Create an anonymous propaganda campaign warning that any further illegal immigrants coming here will be shot, maimed, or seriously messed-up upon crossing the border. This should be fairly easy to do, considering the hysteria of the Spanish language press, and how they view the Minutemen as "racists & vigilantes." I say, if it bleeds, it leads, and why not work on their fears? Create a totally false news story and circulate it on the internet about how some illegals were killed by vigilantes after crossing the border.
9. Discourage Spanish-speaking school children from going to public school. Be creative.
10. Stand in front of public voting places and ask everyone who comes to vote if they speak English.
11. Lobby Congress or your local state legislature to drop all ESL and classes conducted only in Spanish.
OK now, let's get going!
Some sites frequented by Mark Martin and link to his profile:
Report this post as:
Sunday, May. 07, 2006 at 5:31 PM
, image/jpeg, x
Report this post as:
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
More Local News...
The Dictatorship of Corporations
18 Lethal Consequences Of Hunting
Paraphysique de l'outplacement déontologue
Creative Destruction Hack Mod Generator
Shopping du bashing
After Lehman Brothers, Experts Say Global Financial Crisis Can Happen Again
“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen
Probabilités de fin d'humanité
Florida Area of Migrant Farmworkers Denied Right to Construct Health Clinic near NaplesCIW
Propagande de virus, virus de propagande
Steer clear of work morality!
Sweatshop Lodge Ceremony Continues in US Fed Prisons Led by Inmates
Paraphysique de l'origami
The Shortwave Report 09/07/18 Listen Globally!
August 2018 Honduras Coup update
Du réussissement putréfié
Brett Kavanaugh Filled The 5th Circuit With Execution Judges
Augusta Georgia Woman Gets 5 Year Prison Sentence for Writing About Russians Crime Acts
Paraphysique de contextualité
Crisis Regulation in Global Capitalism
Ex-voto de réification
Please Oppose Warmonger, Execution and Torture Supporting Bush Operative Brett Kavanaugh
Paraphysique d'exploitation occultation
Ryan Zinke Is Charging Taxpayers For A Trophy Hunters' Council
Is the Financial Crash 2.0 Coming?
The Shortwave Report 08/31/18 Listen Globally!
More Breaking News...