Extensive statement from Jim Gilchrist about Cliff May

by Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 12:35 AM

Jim Gilchrist awards Cliff May aka Jammer CC the first annual "Benedict Arnold Award."

Statement from Jim Gilchrist:

Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:25 PM

Subject: 21st century Benedict Arnolds (aka "Fair Comment")

There comes a time when one must unfortunately take time out of a busy

schedule to slay a dragon. Anyone familiar with the concept of "fair

comment"? Essentially, it means I have every right to counter-complain about

despicable persons who have engaged in malicious conduct impugning my

character, and the character of all the MMProject participants and the

850+volunteers in my recent political campaign.

Now, let me casually address two former acquaintances who routinely use the

internet to spout venomous jargon about the MMProject and those associated

with it:

Cliff May had been seemingly racist against the American-Hispanic volunteers

in my election campaign, and my volunteers demanded we relieve him of his

volunteer duties. Hearing him whine about Lupe Moreno and

Francisco Jorge and Vicente Estrada led me to believe early on that he was

not the sincere "volunteer" of the Gilchrist for Congress campaign he wanted

the campaign to believe he was. We sensed "covert infiltrator" early on, but

we were not sure if he was planted by the anarchist Green Party or the

Communist Party.

Cliff May and Jim and Mike Chase are working together in futile attempts to

stop the MMProject or any pro-immigration law enforcement candidates from

taking political offices. Apparently, the Southern Poverty Law Center and

the ACLU are recent favorites of these guys for posting whatever derogatory

comments they can think of about the Minuteman Project members and

supporters. I guess now they are working directly with, or for, the SPLC and

ACLU to provide those radical, anti-American hate groups with whatever

hallucinatory vision they can conjure up that might destroy the MMP.

Their socially maladroit and destructive behavior has gotten them the

MMProject's first annual Benedict Arnold Award. Please congratulate

them...and wish them well in their relationship with Satan. Historians will

write about their feeble attempts to thwart our Founding Fathers vision of

an America governed by the rule of law.

Cliff May was canned from the Costa Mesa city council facilities last night

by the Costa Mesa PD. Apparently, he was darting in and out of traffic on

Fair Dr. in front of the council building and posed a danger to himself, MMP

ralliers and on-coming vehicles.

Not sure if he is suffering from mad cow disease, or what. Whatever it is,

he contracted it from Jim Chase.

Having consumed my valuable time on such wasteful and destructive human

debris as Chase and May, I will now get back to working on the MMProject

mission.

Jim Gilchrist

Co-Founder

MinuteMan Project

__________________________________

Cliff May's response:

"malicious conduct impugning my

character, and the character of...."

~Malicious conduct? Ha yeah right! Maybe to you it feels like it. But I'm stating what I have seen and experienced. I have not concluded that you are a white supremacist or are aligned with white supremacy. I'm just stating what I've seen. I also state my opinions on what kind of crowd the SOS and Minuteman people are.

"routinely use the

internet to spout venomous jargon about the MMProject and those associated

with it:"

~Venomous jargon? Whatever.

"Cliff May had been seemingly racist against the American-Hispanic volunteers

in my election campaign, and my volunteers demanded we relieve him of his

volunteer duties."

~Whoa, where the heck did that come from? Really, where? Can you Jim Gilchrist recount any certain incidents that indicate this?

"Hearing him whine about Lupe Moreno and

Francisco Jorge and Vicente Estrada led me to believe early on that he was

not the sincere "volunteer" of the Gilchrist for Congress campaign he wanted

the campaign to believe he was."

I don't recall complaining about Lupe Moreno while I was in the campaign. I noted that she called an American citizen at Lake Forest a "law breaker" but that was more recently.

As for Francisco Jorge, I've never complained about him during my time in the campaign. I never even met him until the Sacramento rally. As for Vince, I was critical of some conduct at a Lake Forest rally and I really wanted to leave him out of this because he's not involved in protest rallies anymore. But my concern about the conduct of Gilchrist volunteers was getting votes. I was concerned about the bad behavior turning away votes. I even said this. Chris Simcox agreed with me.

"We sensed "covert infiltrator" early on, but

we were not sure if he was planted by the anarchist Green Party or the

Communist Party."

~And you're accusing me of coming up with conspiracy theories?? I have never been involved in any Communist group or party and have never knowingly spoken to any members. I have spoke with members of the Green Party, but I am not affiliated with them or the party nor do I have an interested in joining the party or any of their organized activities.

NOR AM I INTERESTED IN CALLING THEM "DOMESTIC TERRORISTS"!!!

"Cliff May and Jim and Mike Chase are working together in futile attempts to

stop the MMProject or any pro-immigration law enforcement candidates from

taking political offices."

~I'm not working to stop any pro-immigration law enforcement candidates in general, when you put the words in that way. As for attempts to stop the MMProject itself, hey we've seen things. I've seen things in the campaign and people have seen things in the MMProject.

"Apparently, the Southern Poverty Law Center and

the ACLU are recent favorites of these guys for posting whatever derogatory

comments they can think of about the Minuteman Project members and

supporters."

~First to address the ACLU, they are not a favorite of mine and I'm wary of them. I've witnessed, even experienced, some tactics members of the Legal Observer(which is organized by the ACLU unless I'm mistaken) that I'm wary of. I expressed the interested in talking to them loosely based or casually, but I'm not willing to cooperate with them in a formal manner.

As for the Southern Poverty Law Center, I decided to speak with them. They're not the only people or group I'd speak with anyways. If I were to be quoted in a newspaper article or other form of media/press, the SPLC may get information from that. They might as well hear it from me firsthand. I read their articles on the Minuteman Project and noticed some things that made sense with what I've seen. Such as National Alliance flyers distrubited in Arizona upon the start of today's Minuteman Project. I encountered the SAME THING in Sacamento at the rally at the capital. Jim Gilchrist said they decided to "let that go." Basically the skinhead looking guy was ALLOWED to distribute flyers that targeted "non-whites."

With that and understanding that the SPLC is not affiliated with the ACLU directly or other groups such as the National Council of La Raza or MECHA and seeing that they investigate hate groups and hate in general, I decided to speak with them.

"I guess now they are working directly with, or for, the SPLC and

ACLU to provide those radical, anti-American hate groups with whatever

hallucinatory vision they can conjure up that might destroy the MMP."

~Mike Chase pretty much defended the article by the SPLC on Chris Simcox in an email to me and others. I'm not working for the SPLC in a payment sense. I will not take money for my speaking out. I'm willing to provide them information and state what I've seen and know without coming to any conclusions that I cannot prove for sure. As for ACLU, again, I don't plan on dealing with them.

As for them being anti-American hate groups, hearing it from Jim Gilchrist of all people doesn't bear much credibility for me.

As for "hallucinatory vision," yeah I bet you wish it was that Jim Gilchrist.

"Their socially maladroit and destructive behavior has gotten them the

MMProject's first annual Benedict Arnold Award. Please congratulate

them...and wish them well in their relationship with Satan."

~Socially maladroit and destructive behavior? Yeah whatever. Anyways, about your Benedict Arnold Award, great!!! I would be happy to accept this award from you. If you made some physical representation of it, like a trophy, certificate, or medal, I would be happy to accept it. I'm not sure how it would work. I'm sure you don't want me standing near you and I'd rather not anyways. Relationship with Satan? Hahaha! Okay, I'll wear one of my Slayer shirts when accepting the award. Sound good?

"Historians will

write about their feeble attempts to thwart our Founding Fathers vision of

an America governed by the rule of law."

~We'll let the historians decide on that. Do you Jim Gilchrist ever wonder what they'll write about YOU???

"Cliff May was canned from the Costa Mesa city council facilities last night

by the Costa Mesa PD."

~Really? That's funny, I was allowed inside to attend the meeting after the break. I was allowed inside the council room. I was there. You had already left before that, I guess to go to the Lake Forest city council meeting.

"Apparently, he was darting in and out of traffic on

Fair Dr. in front of the council building and posed a danger to himself, MMP

ralliers and on-coming vehicles."

~No, I was on the sidewalk. Can you get this verified by the Costa Mesa polie department? Do you have footage of this on your camcorder or someone else's???

I was walking on road pavement when crossing the driveway into the parking lot to film, speak with someone, or whatever. But I wasn't walking through the actual Fair Dr. road unless crossing at an intersection using the crosswalk button to activate the green light in the shape of a walking person.

As for the CM police officers talking to me about safety, they were referring to the idea of me standing across the Fair Dr. road from the protest on the sidewalk, where I was.

"Not sure if he is suffering from mad cow disease, or what. Whatever it is,

he contracted it from Jim Chase."

~Funny, I don't recall slicing out a piece of Jim Chase's body, cooking it up on a grill, and eating it. I know he's got a belly, but I wouldn't consider him a cow. Okay I'm joking. That was just a silly choice of words from Jim Gilchrist.

"Having consumed my valuable time on such wasteful and destructive human

debris as Chase and May, I will now get back to working on the MMProject

mission."

~Now I'm human debris! Yay!!!!

Thank you everyone.

Cliff May

aka Jammer CC

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 25 posted about this article.
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 12:43 AM
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 12:54 AM
Jammer CC Pete Nice Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 1:04 AM
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 1:26 AM
Okay. Pete Nice Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 1:39 AM
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 1:41 AM
i guess Pete Nice Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 1:46 AM
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 1:49 AM
ok Pete Nice Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 1:52 AM
Gilchrist: pro-immigration law enforcement candidate johnk Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 2:08 AM
well Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 2:15 AM
OC OC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 2:36 AM
Benedict Arnold johnk Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 2:36 AM
OC OC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 2:53 AM
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 2:54 AM
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 2:55 AM
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 9:22 AM
Who care pete nice Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 4:22 PM
Gilchrist is a liar and a dangerous nut John Earl Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 6:35 PM
Dashes johnk Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 11:01 PM
reply Jammer CC Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 11:07 PM
AND YET AGAIN GUESS WHO? Saturday, Jan. 07, 2006 at 11:28 PM

Change Links September 2018 posted S02 10:22PM

More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre A30 11:09PM

Site Outage Friday A30 3:49PM

Change Links August 2018 A14 1:56AM

Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land A12 11:09PM

More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke J29 10:40PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 8:27PM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 11:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J11 6:58AM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M31 5:20AM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 7:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 10:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 9:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 8:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 8:31PM

Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico A29 11:47PM

Change Links May 2018 A27 8:40AM

Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed A27 5:37AM

GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE A13 12:39AM

lausd whistle blower A11 6:58AM

Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images A04 8:02PM

UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light A02 6:58PM

Change Links April 2018 A01 6:27PM

Chuck Grassley: Women Abusing, Animal Murdering, Illegal War Supporting Criminal S22 2:58AM

Finance Capitalism and the Digital Economy S21 4:45PM

Muselières syndicales, muselières patronales S21 7:19AM

Jeff Bezos, Amazon, The Washington Post, Whole Foods, Etc S21 2:50AM

Why Choose Nut Milk Over Cows' Milk S21 1:01AM

Antrhopocène, le grand effondrement S19 9:53AM

Creative Destruction Hack Diamonds Windows/iOS/Android - Creative Destruction Generator S19 12:51AM

Abolir l'économie S18 11:18AM

The Dictatorship of Corporations S17 5:26PM

18 Lethal Consequences Of Hunting S17 3:13PM

Paraphysique de l'outplacement déontologue S15 6:51AM

Creative Destruction Hack Mod Generator S15 3:49AM

Shopping du bashing S14 8:42AM

After Lehman Brothers, Experts Say Global Financial Crisis Can Happen Again S13 8:28PM

“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen S12 9:30PM

Probabilités de fin d'humanité S12 6:49AM

Florida Area of Migrant Farmworkers Denied Right to Construct Health Clinic near NaplesCIW S11 2:57AM

Propagande de virus, virus de propagande S10 7:34AM

Steer clear of work morality! S09 12:10PM

Sweatshop Lodge Ceremony Continues in US Fed Prisons Led by Inmates S08 6:17PM

Paraphysique de l'origami S08 7:11AM

The Shortwave Report 09/07/18 Listen Globally! S06 11:23PM

August 2018 Honduras Coup update S06 12:28PM

Du réussissement putréfié S06 10:55AM

Brett Kavanaugh Filled The 5th Circuit With Execution Judges S06 6:14AM

Log S06 4:25AM

Augusta Georgia Woman Gets 5 Year Prison Sentence for Writing About Russians Crime Acts S05 8:29AM

Paraphysique de contextualité S05 8:29AM