Response to Help Screaming (Twice)

by Thomas Matthew Houser Saturday, Feb. 26, 2005 at 8:20 AM

They had me scared that someone was going to hurt me, or kill me. I understand the connection now to 9-11 and it is not good. So they kept me in the view of satellite until it was time to do this. In otherwords I have a right to privacy and I don't want to have satellite on my brain or do anything else. Thank You Thomas Matthew Houser Born: 08/15/78

Never mind about any of that below. The situation below was told to me in a dishonest way and they had me post everything on your media site. Privacy is very important and all of that didn't make any since and it is some strange setup that I now understand and it includes the 9-11 disaster in New York City and the fact that George Herbert Walker Bush developed the concept behind 9-11 and the fact the concept must be refused. There is a person who is a member of the United States Army in El Paso, Texas that helped me since with the truth. Because I want to live a long life with happiness and that setup is not legal and it's all extreme. Meaning I never knew anything about the lens cameras and all I want is for satellite to be turned off. I understand that Justin Timberlake was made to be a singer, obviously and I mean by satellite. What makes his life more valued than mine. I have a right to privacy and life in the standards of the United States. The article Help Screaming (Twice) was printed on Friday March 19, 2004 and the email account eyelenscameras@yahoo.com is in question because they had me develop that account aswell.

Thomas Matthew Houser

The following post has status hidden:

HELP SCREAMING (TWICE)

by THOMAS MATTHEW HOUSER • Friday March 19, 2004 09:10 AM

eyelenscameras@yahoo.com

HELP US. NO-ONE WILL BREAK THE STORY YET.

HELP US!! PLEASE SPREAD AND HELP US GET OUT.

THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE I AM TRYING TO GET PICKED UP ABOUT IT! SERIOUSLY I WAS A NEWS PRODUCER FOR NEWSCHANNEL 10 IN AMARILLO PLEASE LET ME HELP YOU --- HELP ME!!

PRESS RELEASE SAVED - PR TRACKING NUMBER: 112588

Your press release has been saved. Please record your Tracking Number. Your tracking number for this press release is 112588.

Advanced Search Preferences Language Tools Search Tips

The following words are very common and were not included in your search: ON THE OF. [details]

Web Images Groups Directory News

Searched the web for JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE THOMAS HOUSER ON THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES. Results 1 - 10 of about 12. Search took 0.28 seconds.

By default, Google searches for variations of your search terms. To search only for an exact term, place a '+' sign before it.

Did you mean: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE THOMAS HOUSE ON THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES

Show map of Justin Timberlake Thomas Houser On The Streets Of Los Angeles CA

on Yahoo! Maps - MapQuest

THIS CAME UP IN THE GOOGLE SEARCH -- VERY STRANGE SITUATION!

BIO FOLLOWS:

MEDIA RELEASE

I need help getting my life together basically my life is being held back, and I was removed from my last job because of eye lens cameras that I understand were placed in my eyes when I was 6 years old and lived in California. I understand that Justin Timberlake has taken over my personal identity since I was 18 years old and I started with the Democratic Party in the United States (Texas.) Through articles, websites and other materials it is obvious that he used ME as a prop. for his own image and marketing. He has developed non profit organizations and used my ideas to progress his own career and he recently has over gone a change and if you track my life and how I have moved you will notice that Timberlake has changed as I have changed. You will also notice over the last two months in particular the man has followed me from Houston to Los Angeles. Now I have done activity of my own as an activist for Oprah when I stood up and launched the Amarillo Loves Oprah campaign and I ran political campaigns at the early age of 19 years old. I was also a news producer for KFDA NewsChannel 10 in Amarillo which is an actual affiliate of CNN/CBS. Now I have not been able to find a job or even really have money to eat over the past 2 months while in Los Angeles and at one point I went down to 127lbs. I need HELP. I don't know what to do and e-mail is the only way to contact because I do not have a phone or cell phone because I am currently on the streets in Los Angeles. Please tell me can I come by a local TV station? Can you help me to get this out and stop it? Please Help! The only way I am staying alive is by picking oranges off of trees and eating them. In other words I need an outlet out of this mess that was created by other people other than myself. I am willing to take a lie detector test and bring this out anyway possible. I see it as a very pressing issue because of the lens cameras and how they are connected without me having access to my own eyes. I am willing to set-up a place, forum, or whatever and include a lie detector test for me and Justin Timberlake. THIS IS A URGENT ISSUE I NEED OFF OF THE STREETS IN LOS ANGELES I CAN BE REACHED BY E-MAIL I WILL CHECK BACK WITH YOU OFTEN. THE MEDIA IN THE U.S IS BEING HELD BACK BY THE GOVT. TO BREAK THIS STORY.

Thomas Matthew Houser

eyelenscameras@yahoo.com

SS# 558/83/1084

DL# 14717096 TX

______________________________________BIO

Web posted Monday, February 25, 2002

5:58 p.m. CT

Thomas Houser

Potter County Democratic Chairman

Name: Thomas Matthew Houser

Age: 23

Occupation: Settlement assistance with Dow-Corning Trust. Former news producer at KFDA in Amarillo.

Education: Student at University of Houston, marketing and advertising major.

Family: Mother, Edna Houser of Amarillo. Brother, James Houser of Amarillo.

What will you do to keep the two-party system alive in Potter County? If elected I would be the youngest county chair in the United States. As a young activist I step forward to lead by example, and hope my candidacy itself will stand as a promotion of democracy. If we want our democratic way of life to thrive we must start now by passing the torch to a new generation.

What qualities will you bring to the job of chairman of the Potter County Democratic Party? As a loyal organizer I have worked hard to assemble local campaigns, and I bring the necessary skills as an activist to the position. I will work to generate new, youthful ideas and establish a support net for candidates during elections. We must learn to appreciate diversity and work toward the idea of togetherness.

___________________________

College student Houser wins his bid against Wood for Potter County chairman

By MAX ALBRIGHT

malbright@amarillonet.com

College student Thomas Matthew Houser, 23, won the race for Potter County Democratic chairman, defeating Amarillo attorney Channy F. Wood, 38.

The vote was 979 to 896.

"I'm excited about that, I'm really excited," Houser said.

Wood could not be reached for comment late Tuesday night.

Dennis Speight, president of the Texas Young Democrats, said Houser becomes the youngest Democratic county chairman in Texas.

Potter Co. Chairman

Democrats:

Houser 979

C. Wood 896

Republicans:

Roller unknown

Write-in unknown

"And as we understand it, the youngest in the nation," Speight said.

Houser said he raised money and used signs and radio spots to advertise.

"We've done more than any county chair race in the past," Houser said. "It was kind of unheard of, raising money."

Wood said earlier he did not do any campaigning.

Houser is a marketing and advertising major at the University of Houston. He's a former television news producer at KFDA in Amarillo and former campaign manager for Potter County Commissioner Iris Lawrence.

Houser said he has one year of school left and plans to come back and forth from Houston to Amarillo.

Houser ran for office promising to generate new, youthful ideas and establish a support net for candidates during elections.

"If we want our democratic way of life to thrive, we must start now by passing the torch to a new generation," he said.

Wood is a law partner with James Wood, who is chairman of the Randall County Democratic Party. The two Woods are not related.

During the campaign, Channy Wood said his relatives have been Democrats in Texas for generations.

"I support a joint convention with the Randall County Democrats to create a unified effort to elect Democratic candidates," Wood said.

Sam Silverman is stepping down as chairman of the Democratic Party in Potter County.

____________________________________

Web posted Thursday, March 14, 2002

7:51 a.m. CT

Houser believed to be youngest Democratic county chairman

By MAX ALBRIGHT

malbright@amarillonet.com

Thomas Matthew Houser, 23, of Amarillo said he grew up watching C-Span, not Sesame Street.

By age 5 or 6, Houser said, he was ready to debate the minimum wage. Now, the young political activist says he's ready to help revitalize the Democratic Party in Amarillo.

On Tuesday, Houser won the race for Potter County Democratic chairman, defeating Amarillo attorney Channy F. Wood, 38. The vote was 979 to 896.

Before Tuesday's balloting, Dennis Speight, president of the Texas Young Democrats, said if elected Houser would be the youngest Democratic county chairman in Texas.

"And as we understand it, the youngest in the nation," Speight said.

Houser, a Tascosa High School graduate, said he worked to elect Bill Clinton in 1996 and, later, served as campaign manager for Potter County Commissioner Iris Lawrence and helped lead the "Amarillo Loves Oprah" campaign.

"We were, basically, welcoming her here - what the chamber of commerce wouldn't do," Houser said Wednesday.

Lawrence said Houser is a determined individual and he will do a good job as county chair.

"He's very energetic," Lawrence said. "He's a worker."

For his own campaign, Houser said, he raised money and used signs and radio spots to advertise.

James Wood, who is Channy Wood's law partner, serves as chairman of the Randall County Democratic Party.

James Wood said he'll be able to work well with Houser, even though his partner Channy Wood lost to Houser.

Today, Houser is a marketing and advertising major at the University of Houston. Houser said he often comes back to Amarillo from Houston and, he said, he will be able to do his job as Democratic county chair.

Being a Democrat in Amarillo, Houser said, he finds most people respect his views.

"As I respect theirs," he said.

_______________________________________________

Web posted Wednesday, March 3, 1999

12:35 p.m. CT

Randall won't support renaming loop for MLK

By KELLY MELHART

Globe-News Staff Writer

The Dream Committee hit a roadblock when the Randall County Commissioners court said it would not support renaming Loop 335 to recognize Martin Luther King Jr.

Thomas Houser said despite the court's decision, the committee will continue its goal of uniting the community by renaming the loop.

"(The loop is) a roadway, a pavement that surrounds the community," Houser said. "Naming it after Martin Luther King and what he stood for would be the best thing to do. It would be a symbol of the determination of the community of at least bringing people together."

But commissioners said renaming the loop might do the opposite.

"I see it as creating some divisions out there where divisions don't exist," Precinct 1 Commissioner Brian Barrett said.

Keith Grays, a community activist, said the 10-acre park in northwest Amarillo and Northeast 24th Avenue named after King are enough of a tribute to the late civil rights activist. He said the county can promote unity in other ways.

"(King) was a civil rights leader, not a spotlight marquis," Grays said. "I don't think driving around a loop at 70 miles per hour is going to bring people together."

Randall County resident John McCann said he was opposed to "anything that carries (King's) name without getting the other side of the story."

Grays said McCann's comments were one of the reasons the loop should not be renamed.

"Your idea of unity (has) brought out anger," Grays said. "You are going to bring up 200 years of hatred, and that is not what Dr. Martin Luther King died for."

Commissioners agreed that was a possibility.

In other county business, the court opted to hire Dallas law firm Strasburger & Price to represent it in a civil lawsuit brought by Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace Jim Kiper.

The suit is the result of a salary conflict between Kiper and the court. Kiper, elected to the inactive position in November, is not being paid.

The court unanimously passed two proposals that seek amendments to the state constitution. If passed, one would abolish all Randall County constable positions. The other would divide the county into between two and six justice of the peace and constable precincts. The number of precincts would be determined by the commissioners.

The amendments must be placed on ballots by the Legislature and receive a majority of votes in a statewide election and in Randall County in order to be accepted, Wood said.

______________________________________

Web posted Saturday, January 23, 1999 8:56 a.m. CT

Committee hopes to get loop renamed for MLK

By RICKY GEORGE

Globe-News Staff Writer

A newly formed local group hopes to unite the community by renaming Loop 335 after Martin Luther King Jr.

The Dream Committee, with seven listed members, announced its formation on Friday.

Founder Thomas Houser said the committee has the support of the Amarillo chapter of the NAACP and the League of United Latin American Citizens.

Houser said he hopes renaming the loop will help bring the community together.

"Martin Luther King made us all believe and realize the things that we as people can truly accomplish and who we can become," he said in a letter.

Houser said the committee plans to have several public meetings to gauge public support for the name change. The first meeting will be Sunday at the Southwest Branch library, 4423 S.W. 45th Ave. Other meetings are expected in the north and east parts of town prior to a final March 28 meeting at Amarillo College.

City, Potter County and Randall County commissions would have to approve the name change, Houser said. He said Amarillo City Commissioner Dianne Bosch suggested renaming the loop about a year ago.

"If these individuals want to take the ball and run with it, I wish them luck," Bosch said Friday.

City manager John Ward said there may be complications to renaming the loop rather than giving it an honorary designation.

Loop 335 encompasses several roadways, including Soncy Road, Hollywood Road and St. Francis Ave. Changing the name would alter numerous mailing addresses to which some business owners and residents might object because of the hassle and expense, Ward said.

Northeast 24th Avenue was given the honorary designation of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in 1991. The seven-mile stretch runs from Ong Street to Folsom Road.

The city may name another site for King. The city commission on Tuesday will consider a resolution to name the future park at Wild Horse Lake for the slain civil rights leader.

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 4:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J10 11:58PM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M30 10:20PM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 12:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 3:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 2:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 1:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 1:31PM

Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico A29 4:47PM

Change Links May 2018 A27 1:40AM

Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed A26 10:37PM

Paraphysique de martyrologie J17 8:00AM

[NEW HOT] World Soccer King Hack Coins and Gems J17 4:32AM

Asian Countries:Cambodia, Vietnam, N. Korea do not permit unlawful immigration J16 8:06PM

Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator J16 11:24AM

Democratic Socialists of America J14 4:57PM

Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's J14 4:18PM

Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento J14 12:54AM

Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Cleanup J13 4:14PM

FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution? J13 3:52PM

Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians J13 2:59PM

The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally! J12 4:36PM

Social Policy as Social Infrastructure J12 3:38AM

Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud J12 1:50AM

Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner.. J11 6:48PM

June 2018 Honduras coup update J11 3:35PM

Maria Estrada doubles down on racist support J11 1:40PM

New York Women in Film & Television Announces 2018 NYWIFT Ha Phuong Scholarship Recipients J11 10:14AM

Trapps de la domination, trapps de l'aliénation J11 1:31AM

Please Work For The Defeat Of Brett Kavanaugh And Why J09 8:54PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 1:27PM

Transinhumanisme ( transe inhumanisme ) J09 12:44PM

Google, World's Biggest Censor, Was Founded By The CIA J09 10:25AM

For a World Free of Nuclear Risks J09 8:29AM

Corrupt CDC Ignores Meat Fish Recalls J09 4:55AM

The (Temporary) End of Globalization J09 3:03AM

Aternatives to Abortions such as Plan B the pill, condoms and IUD J08 4:03PM

U.S Congressional Legal Minds Know Better Than Allowing Texas To Murder Hank Skinner J08 3:37PM

ACLU in many US states defends in court KKK and American Nazis Sometimes for Money J07 11:28PM