MAY 1ST MARCH!
Soldiers, veterans, workers, students, & families:
* March against the war in Iraq!
* Military recruiters out of our communities!
* End all occupations at home and abroad!
* Stop attacking workers and immigrants!
SATURDAY MAY 1, 2004 @ 11:00 am
SANTA ANA MEMORIAL PARK
2100 S. Flower Street, Santa Ana
(Gather near the Southeast
corner of the park)
* Bring signs, water, food, flowers, flutes, drums, &
* March to Army Reserve Recruiting Station.
* Festival, music, speakers, & poetry.
* Wheelchairs provided for all unable to march.
Invited Bands: Cuauhtemoc, Resistant Culture, Apathetic Youth, & More.
Initiated by Communities for a Democratic Society
Endorsements: Orange County Catholic Worker; Green
Party of Orange County; CISPES - LA; California Peace
Academy; Orange County Peace Coalition; CSUF Campus
Greens; Social Concerns Committee, Unitarian Church of
Orange County; UCR Resistance; ANSWER - LA; Earth
First! - OC; Muslim Student Union - UCI; Coastal
Convergence Society; Atlachinolli Front; NION - LA
Please contact (714) 235-6083 or
email@example.com for more information or to
Everybody participating in this event is strongly
encouraged to carpool.
Downloadable flyer in the PDF format