The High Cabal's Economic War Against the World
Norman D. Livergood
(This is a really good article which read, and understood, gives you some better insight into what the Bush Junta is really up to. If you don’t understand the basics of money and banking you are not going to understand the con-game and the various scams because it is all about money and the power money brings.)
The following are a few excerpts from the article. I did not post the entire article because visually it is better done on the original. Please use the above link to read the entire article.
"Government is the only agency that can take a valuable commodity like paper, slap some ink on it, and make it totally worthless."
-- Ludwig von Mises
“...As defined in a background article, money is any object used in the exchange of goods and services. However, we can distinguish between genuine money and money substitutes .
* Genuine money has several distinguishing characteristics:
* Real money is a durable, easily divisible commodity of a consistently high value in its own right.
* Real money is a commodity which enjoys universal acceptance. This means its value is accepted by all people everywhere. Such a commodity has withstood the test of time as money; its value has been recognized over time in a number of countries.
* To serve as real money, a commodity must be rare enough to be of great value yet available in adequate supply, or able to be produced in adequate amounts to serve as a medium of exchange or the basis of a medium of exchange.
* The only commodities which have consistently met these criteria in Western history are gold and silver. ...
...Wonder Why Dubya Has Increased the National Debt?
Debt is the way the Bush junta, its corporate sponsors, and the Federal Reserve steal from American taxpayers. It's a neat con game that almost all Americans are unaware of:
* The federal government prints a fancy piece of paper and calls it a bond or Treasury note. Bonds or Treasury notes are merely promises to pay a specified sum at a specified interest on a specified date.
* This is government debt, which will be paid for with taxpayer money.
* Unlike the Federal Reserve, which can create money out of thin air, tax revenues from working Americans come from their salaries which they earn through labor.
* The Fed then prints a Federal Reserve check and exchanges that with the government in return for the bonds or notes that are left unsold from periodic government sales. After this transaction, the government bonds and notes become "securities assets" for the Fed, which can be used to offset liabilities.
* Since it is required to have only 10% "reserve"--10% in some kind of reserve fund to "back" its notes, then it can create 9 Fed notes for every dollar it has in "securities assets."
* These additional Fed notes can be loaned to other banks at interest.
* The government sends the Fed check to the Fed for deposit. Relative to that deposit the government can now spend Fed notes (currency) for its expenses. Under the Bush junta, almost all of those Fed notes are paid out to the corporations that put Dubya into power: the defense and energy companies.
* What is actually happening is that huge amounts of currency created out of thin air (Fed notes without any backing whatsoever) now come into the American monetary system. This is inflation: increase in money substitutes. ...
"The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its REIGN by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
President Abraham Lincoln after the
National Banking Act of 1863 was passed
...How We Can Defeat Bush
Worldwide, people must realize that America is not the problem--Bush and his controllers are! All of us need to distinguish clearly between Bush and the American people. The struggle against Bush must not degenerate into debilitating anti-American sentiments and activities. The American people do not deserve a power-mad leader like Bush and they are not to blame for the havoc he is causing throughout the globe. Americans did not elect Bush; he was foisted on the American people by the criminal machinations of his brother in Florida and the Bush-influenced Supreme Court.”