- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Michelle Malkin
Monday, Mar. 24, 2003 at 7:02 PM
Homegrown environmental radicals cast their own fatwah on America this week.
Eco-thug Craig Rosebraugh called on his antiwar troops to take "direct actions" against American military establishments, urban centers, corporations, government buildings and media outlets.
As war unfolds, Iraqi sleeper cells and al Qaeda operatives aren't the only threats we face on the domestic front. Homegrown environmental radicals cast their own fatwah on America this week. And they're not just talking about lighting tea candles while they sing Bob Dylan tunes in their Birkenstocks.
These anarchist menaces are deadly serious about undermining national security through physical and economic harm.
In a manifesto published this week across left-wing Internet sites, infamous eco-thug Craig Rosebraugh called on his antiwar troops to take "direct actions" against American military establishments, urban centers, corporations, government buildings and media outlets.
This is not an idle threat. Rosebraugh is former spokesman for the Earth Liberation Front, a violent guerrilla group. Along with its militant ally, the Animal Liberation Front, ELF has claimed responsibility for a long string of arsons and vandalism, causing tens of millions of dollars worth of destruction, involving: crop experiments and test fields at university research centers in the Midwest; fur farms in the Pacific Northwest; meat vendors in the San Francisco Bay area; and department stores on the East Coast. ELF also takes credit for arsons at a ski resort in Vail, Colo., inspiring four teens to torch housing developments in Long Island, and recently, fire-bombing sport utility vehicles at an auto dealership outside Erie, Pa.
Fed up with pansy peace march efforts, Rosebraugh is urging radicals to ditch "pointless" protests and wage outright acts of terror "using any means necessary." Already, in cities from Washington, D.C., to San Francisco, antiwar obstructionists have disrupted traffic and commerce, tying up precious law enforcement resources.
I am reprinting much of Rosebraugh's rallying cry to his America-hating leftists so you know exactly what we are up against:
1) Attack the financial centers of the country. Using covert or black block techniques . . . physically shut down financial centers which regulate and assist the functioning of U.S. economy. This can be done in a variety of ways from massive property destruction, to online sabotage, to physical occupation of buildings.
2) Large scale urban rioting. With massive unrest and even state of emergencies declared in major cities across the country, the U.S. government will be forced to send U.S. troops into the domestic arena thereby taking resources and political focus away from the war.
3) Attack the media centers of the country. . . . Using any means necessary, shut down the national networks of NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, etc. Not just occupations but actually engage in strategies and tactics which knock the networks off the air.
4) Spread the battle to the individuals responsible for the war and destruction of life -- the very heads of government and U.S. corporations. No longer should these people be able to hide behind their occupations, living their lives in peace while they simultaneously slaughter countless people. Hit them in their personal lives, visit their homes, and make them feel personally responsible for committing massive atrocities.
5) Make it known publicly that this movement DOES NOT support U.S. troops as long as they are serving an unjust and horrifying political regime. Create an atmosphere lacking of support to assist U.S. troops at home and abroad in losing their morale and will to fight. If you are supporting the troops you are supporting this war and the very U.S. government that is the primary terrorist regime in the international arena.
6) Actively target U.S. military establishments within the United States . . . use any means necessary to slow down the functioning of the murdering body.
7) When engaging in the above six activities, strike hard and fast and retreat in anonymity. . . . DO NOT GET CAUGHT. Do not get sent to jail. Stay alert, keep active, and keep fighting. Remember, an action is only good (especially at this juncture in U.S. society) if it will serve to severely disrupt the political system of the country, its economy, and the corporate interests that drive this society.
These green saboteurs aim to destroy our livelihoods and our military in the name of "peace." Our government must treat them as enemy combatants, not misguided imbeciles, and use any means necessary to stop them in their terrorist tracks.
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 6 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
||Monday, Mar. 24, 2003 at 7:16 PM
||Monday, Mar. 24, 2003 at 7:20 PM
|paid shills for corporate masters
||Monday, Mar. 24, 2003 at 7:37 PM
||Monday, Mar. 24, 2003 at 8:42 PM
|Michelle Malkin is hot
||Monday, Mar. 24, 2003 at 9:27 PM
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
More Local News...
Paraphysique de psychosomatique
Chuck Grassley: Women Abusing, Animal Murdering, Illegal War Supporting Criminal
Finance Capitalism and the Digital Economy
Muselières syndicales, muselières patronales
Jeff Bezos, Amazon, The Washington Post, Whole Foods, Etc
Why Choose Nut Milk Over Cows' Milk
Antrhopocène, le grand effondrement
The Dictatorship of Corporations
18 Lethal Consequences Of Hunting
Paraphysique de l'outplacement déontologue
Shopping du bashing
After Lehman Brothers, Experts Say Global Financial Crisis Can Happen Again
“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen
Probabilités de fin d'humanité
Florida Area of Migrant Farmworkers Denied Right to Construct Health Clinic near NaplesCIW
Steer clear of work morality!
The Shortwave Report 09/07/18 Listen Globally!
August 2018 Honduras Coup update
Brett Kavanaugh Filled The 5th Circuit With Execution Judges
Augusta Georgia Woman Gets 5 Year Prison Sentence for Writing About Russians Crime Acts
Paraphysique de contextualité
Crisis Regulation in Global Capitalism
Ex-voto de réification
Please Oppose Warmonger, Execution and Torture Supporting Bush Operative Brett Kavanaugh
Paraphysique d'exploitation occultation
Ryan Zinke Is Charging Taxpayers For A Trophy Hunters' Council
Is the Financial Crash 2.0 Coming?
More Breaking News...