- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Spongebob Squarepants
Tuesday, Jul. 23, 2002 at 11:28 AM
Will there be a next phase of the war on terrorism?
This was quickly written so please forgive any analytic errors.
1. Early 2001 - Jeffords switches to the Dems giving the Senate Democratic control.
After this happened Bush is quoted as saying "This would be a heck of a lot easier if this was a Dictatorship, Just as long as I'm the dictator."
2. Early 2001 - Lots of controversy surrounding Bush's politics and nominees (Gun nut Ashcroft, No more giving aid to abortion clinics...)
3. August 2001 - Intafadah uprising has seen much momentum. Israel has a small offensive. U.S. doesn't do crap to spike the turmoil.
4. August 2001 - Reports that the Florida election study by many news agencies will come out in September. If my memory serves me correct, the report was to come out the week of 9/9/01.
a. Whoever has seen this report can conclude that by Florida Balloting procedures, which necessitate a mandatory recount of all counties' ballots, Gore actually had about 100 more votes than Bush. (Pretty damning facts for Bush and co.)
5. January to August 2001 - Greenspan cuts interest rates over 5 times.
6. 2nd - 3rd Quarter 2001 - A recession is obvious, but this is not stated by Greenspan.
7. August 2001 - Bush takes one of the longest vacations in Presidential history, regardless of the facts that the economy is floundering due to Bush's
riduculously huge (corporate) tax breaks, escalating violence in the mideast, recession, and the fact that damning election results will become public.
8. September 2001 -Everything mentioned above is spinning out of control. Bush's first week back from vacation - One of the largest terrorist? operations occurs on U.S. soil.
My analysis of 2002.
1. Bush signs into law many civil liberty attacking laws. (Patriot Act, TIPS, Homeland Security Bill soon)
2. Recession is over. However, tons of corporate scandals force many megolithic companies to Chapter 11.
3. Dickhead Cheney will not release public documents showing how enron impacted the deregulation of states' power.
4. War is big in Israel. Israel army given the greenlight for mass murder and occupation. Still, Bush is doing jack shit to quelch violence.
5. Corporate scandals are huge. Media starting to report Halliburton's and Harken's manipulative past.
6. Although a recession is not happening, corporate scandals will negatively impact the stock market. Recession to Depression imminent.
7. Bush has had greenlight for military operations throughout the world. However the Homeland Security Act has not passed yet, meaning full scale domestic
war cannot happen yet (soon though.)
8. Scheduled for August 2001 is another one of the longest Presidential vacations ever amid ongoing war, tensions in Israel, and imminent financial collapse of the economy.
My analysis provided me with the following thoughts.
1. Homeland Security bill in debate. What would be nice to pass it immediately?... Homeland terrorism.
2. Bush wants approval to nuke, crack down on dissidents and to kick Sadamm's ass. Remember when poppy Bush's economy was sinking? War on Iraq.
3. Just like in 2001, BUsh wanted all controversy surrounding him quited. After 9-11, Presidential approval rating soared.
4. We are going to see even more controversy concerning Bush's corrupt poiitics and business connections. What shut everyone up in 2001? Attacks.
5. Final analysis- Bush is going to be surrounded with so much controversy in August to September. From 1 week to 1 month that he comes back from vacation, there will be another massive terrorist? attack on U.S. soil or Iraq will "help attack" Israel. Either way there will be lots of death comparable to 9-11. We will find that Iraq attacked us or Israel neccesitating a full scale war against Iraq with massive military, public, international approval.
I think we need to analyze the past in order to see where the present is going.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback, corrections... to my analysis.
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 2 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
||Tuesday, Jul. 23, 2002 at 3:27 PM
||Sunday, Jul. 28, 2002 at 10:20 AM
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
Resolution of the Rent Strike in Boyle Heights
What Big Brother Knows About You and What You Can Do About It
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
More Local News...
Biodiversité ou la nature privatisée
The Market is a Universal Totalitarian Religion
Book Available about Hispanics and US Civil War by National Park Service
The Shortwave Report 04/20/18 Listen Globally!
The Republican 'Prolife' Party Is the Party of War, Execution, and Bear Cub Murder
Paraphysique de la dictature étatique
Book Review: "The New Bonapartists"
The West Must Take the First Steps to Russia
Théorie générale de la révolution ou hommage à feu Mikhaïl Bakounine
The Shortwave Report 04/13/18 Listen Globally!
“Lost in a Dream” Singing Competition Winner to Be Chosen on April 15 for ,000 Prize!
The World Dependent on Central Banks
Ohio Governor Race: Dennis Kucinich & Richard Cordray Run Against Mike DeWine
March 2018 Honduras Coup Again Update
Apologie du zadisme insurrectionnel
ICE contract with license plate reader company
Black Portraiture(S) IV: The Color of Silence...Cuba No...Cambridge Yes
Prohibiting Micro-Second Betting on the Exchanges
Prosecutors treat Muslims harsher than non-Muslims for the same crimes
Amy Goodman interview on cell phone safety
Mesa, Arizona police officer kills unarmed white man
Israeli leaders should be prosecuted for war crimes
Paraphysique de l'autorité
Two Podcasts on fbi corruption
Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS
EPA Head Scott Pruitt: Of Cages And Sirens
More Breaking News...