The present, on-going, workshops include two which attracted overflow crowds:
- The Student/Farmworker Strategy Session (called by members of the Student/Farmworkers alliance);
- The Comite Zapatista de Los Angeles's teach in.
The other sessions, all of which are also very well attended, include:
- A member to member exchange organized by POWER, LIFT, and the Korean Immigrant Workers Advocates (KIWA);
- US/Mexico Border organizing (organized by Action LA);
- Today's media and the struggle for popular power (Onward Collective);
- Organizing the Working Class Under Imperialism (Miami Workers Center & POWER);
- The Growing Divide (United For a Fair Economy);
- Economic Human Rights (Kensington Welfare Rights Union (KWRU) and the Women's Economic Agenda Project (WEAP));
- Food and Social Justice (Food and Social Justice Project); and
- Human rights and the anti-war movement (POWER - SoCal).