Labor is hereby notified that the carnival has ended and the class struggle has begun.
50 years of cooperation with the capitalist class is 50 years too long. The workingclass cannot endure this destruction of our future.
The class struggle agenda is as follows:
(1) Why did labor serve the FTAA conference instead of going on strike?
(2) Why did labor build the illegal perimeter fence in Quebec City instead of going on strike?
(3) When is labor going to get the message that the goal of these protests at these capitalist trade conferences is to shut down the capitalist trade conferences?
Until labor exercises its right and duty to political strikes, all criticisms from labor of the young people who tried to tear down the anti-democratic, illegal and despicable perimeter fence are out of order.
(4) When is labor going to stop building prisons, demand the money be spent on schools instead, and kick the prison guards and police out of labor unions?
(5) When is labor going to stop supporting capitalist politicians, like the Democrat-Republicans, and instead support the only representatives of the working-class, the socialist candidates?
(6) When is labor going to lead all peace demonstrations, stop producing all war machines and materials and stop volunteering for military service?
(7) When is labor going to demand that Labor Day in the USA be changed from the first Monday in September to May 1st?