This is an invitation to have published, in a zine (The Observationist) and book (title t.b.a.), in your words - what happened, what you were protesting for; what struggles and demands you still have. etc.
You may fill out this survey in an interview/ question and answer format or in a 500-2000 essay. I know it seems that I am letting you do all the work. I would rather you write and speak in your own words so I do not mistakenly misrepresent what your group or your actions, theories, and demands mean to you. This way you have 200% control of what will be printed.
1) summary group that you participated in
2) what were your personal struggles
3) what were the groups struggles
4) what issues did the group address
5) what issues were important to you
6) what accomplishments do you feel that you or your group made
7) what were some of the strategies used
8) summary of experience at the dnc, rnc
9) what are your or the groups demands
10) what's in store for the future
11) (optional - to be published) Name(s), age, race, contact info
12) anything else that I missed
Deadline: October 1st
Please fill out and email back to me.
Please forward to others.
editor and writer