Kemp cut 1.4 million voters from rolls, used police intimidation of voters and vote registration workers, sued a woman for helping her blind father to vote, was court ordered to count the provisional ballots he locked out, refused to honor Democrat black and nonblock requests for absentee ballots, has not counted absentee ballots delayed in the mail by tornadoes, has not counted military ballots, has eliminated tens of thousands of Democrat votes based on fraudulent handwriting analysis, decimated number of voting machines available in black areas causing waits of 3 or 4 hours and more, refused to recuse himself from being both umpire and player in the election he has tried to fix.
Brian Kemp has declared himself
Has anyone else in history used such a variety of crimes to steal the vote?
1. Kemp is apparently the biggest vote purger in US history having removed 1.4 million legitimate Georgian Democrats, Libertarians, blacks, Latinos from the voter rolls since 2012. exceeding the Jon Husted Mike DeWine removal of over 1 million voters in Ohio and Jeb Bush's removal of hundreds of thousands of voters in Florida in 2000.
2. widespread use of police intimidation
a. stopping a bus full of black seniors on their way to vote and turning them around
b. sending 12 policepersons to stop a black voter registration activist in a neighborhood
c.Kemp has sent armed agents into neighborhoods to arrest black voter registration activists. More conscious judges dropped the charges
3. suing a woman for helping her blind father to vote
4. instituting corrupt 'handwriting analysis' to eliminate
thousands of votes. Lawrence O'Donnell has said no 2 of any person's signatures are ever alike.
5. deliberately ignoring black voters' requests for absentee ballots. (Rick Scott did this in Florida as well.)
6. racist gerrymandering
7. ads designed to intimidate voters..e.g. sitting with a rifle across his lap talking to someone he wished to threaten
8. failure to recuse himself from the Secretary of State position ... he was playing umpire and player in a fixed game
as were Jon Husted of Ohio and Kris Kobach of Kansas
9. Kemp shut down 200 rural and black voting places
10. He worked with Jeff Sessions to cancel additional black voting places on the basis that they were not handicapped accessible..
11. He worked to pass the Exact Match law which allows the removal of a registration if a period is not after an abbreviation such as Rd, if a hyphen or middle initial is missing.
12. With the criminal and unconstitutional Exact Match, he sat on 53,000 voter registrations, 70% of which were submitted by blacks.
13. He has removed voters for not voting in just one previous election. The 6th Circuit in Ohio ordered Jon Husted to reinstate those voters removed for a similar reason.
14. He was sued by the military for not allowing soldiers to send in absentee ballots. He was forced by the military to allow absentee ballots, but required they be filed electronically, which allows his hacking operatives to work more easily.
a. In yet another felony, Kemp gave away the social security numbers and other data of 6 million Georgians to a dozen groups
which paid for the information, including a gun lobby and a white supremacist group. He exposed those 6 million Georgians to identity theft. https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-clerical-error-data-breach-involving-million-voters/pf3GlsIFyuF5ifgRYy5GAJ/
15 b He had the secret support of the white supremacist and NRA groups to whom he had
criminally given 6 million names and data.
16. He refused to join the 46 states which require a paper trail as a counter to computer hacking.
17. He arranged voting lines of several hours by having 3 computers in 1 Atlanta predominantly Democratic voting area. He undermachined many polling places.
18. He kept many machines unused in warehouses.
19. Further felonious action: Kemp locked out voters in 1 Democratic area... prevented their filing provisional ballots.
20. Kemp had fellow racists' help.including Barstow, Georgia Mayor Robert Morris, whose Facebook includes a number of hate posts, went on a racist rant after his county decided to prevent volunteers from bringing seniors to the polls
21 The 2 previous governor elections were won by the Republicans with margins of only 200,000. He and his predecessors having used racist crimes since 1865 to win elections.
22. In Mud Creek, Georgia not a Democrat dominated area in 2016, 276 registered voters were suddenly over 600 in the vote count
23. Kemp has raided the offices of Democratic voter registration groups..
24. The Kemp machine kept Martin Luther King's 92 year old cousin from voting.
25. Brian Kemp is on record in support of the death penalty. Because of his vote suppression, the last governor Republican executioner Nathan Deal was elected, Georgia is one of only 8 of 50 states still murdering prisoners. The blood of the prisoners murdered by Deal is also on Kemp's hands. https://www.redandblack.com/news/hopes-of-halting-death-penalty-slim/article_d75fa90d-588a-5a3a-a498-90b4c41be542.html http://gfadp.org http://aclu.org http://naacp.org http://amnestyusa.org http://deathpenaltyinfo.org http://innocenceproject.org
26. In Gwinnett Cty, the Kemp machine arranged that no power cords were available for the uncharged machines
27. Kemp's machine saw to it that there were 700 fewer voting machines in Fulton County than previously. In addition on that day, those voting machines had problems..
28. 1 in 10 absentee ballots were being thrown out by Gwinnett Cty Georgia election officials
29. Kemp has refused to count absentee ballots whose mail delivery was delayed by tornadoes
30. Kemp planned to have his fraudulent election certified
on Nov 13 but a federal judge ruled on the 12th that the 14th
would be the deadline. Kemp had refused to count tens of thousands of
provisional ballots, military absentee ballots which
had not arrived, or ballots mail delayed by tornadoes.
Debate video https://www.c-span.org/video/?453488-1/georgia-gubernatorial-debate
Kemp private conversation leaked https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/brian-kemp-leaked-audio-georgia-voting-745711/
Kemp's opponent is Democrat
Stacey Abrams, Yale law school graduate who served 11 years in the Georgia legislatur, part of
it as Democratic leader, and works across the aisle as well
Ron Klain (on staff of VP Al Gore and VP Joe Biden) reported that a black voter is 6 times more likely than a white to have to wait an hour or more, a modern form of poll tax. (MSNBC Oct 12 2018)
The NAACP and a coalition of Georgia groups of Asian Americans, Latinos, blacks, lawyers for civil rights etc sued Kemp as has Greg Palast. http://gregpalast.com
Kemp was appointed not elected to his office, by Republican Sonny Perdue, now a promoter of animal cruelty agriculture as head of the Trump regime's USDA. Kemp has facilitated Georgia's role of 229 years of racist execution, and has stated he wants no ban on the death penalty. If elected by his criminal fraud he would continue the practice. Only 8 states in 2018 have murdered prisoners. All of them have racist histories of execution and Republican governors. They are Jeff Sessions' Alabama, Rick Scott's Florida, Kemp's Georgia, Ricketts' Nebraska, DeWine's Ohio, Haslam's Tennessee, and Greg Abbott's Texas. Republicans are less than 1/4 of the registered voters in the US, behind both Democrats and Independents.
Kemp has been quoted saying that Africa is known for AIDS and crime. The AIDS was disseminated by the World Health Organization's alleged smallpox vaccine. (See Pearce Wright science editor of the London Times May of 1987.) https://www.wanttoknow.info/870511vaccineaids
AIDS Link to Smallpox Vaccine - WantToKnow.info
The crimes are those of white robber barons against Africa for many centuries.
Brian Kemp wants to bar DACA children from Georgia colleges even though they go to Georgia high schools
Early voting brings long lines and computer breakdowns to Georgia voters as well as high rate of absentee ballot rejections. https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/early-voting-begins-with-contentious-governor-s-race/853394975
Gwinnett County is rejecting 1 of every 10 absentee ballots. https://politics.myajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/high-rate-absentee-ballots-thrown-out-gwinnett/azdOsCxX2X6mT8PTrgZlJI/
Kemp is a promoter of violence in several areas of his life. In one ad he is shown with a rifle across his lap.
Some are asking Arby's,Coca Cola, Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the nation's
busiest, CNN of Time Warner, Georgia Pacific, Home Depot, Delta Airlines, Cox Broadcasting, The Home Depot, UPS, Waffle House, NCR,
Emory University, billionaire Ted Turner's Turner Broadcasting System,
Randstad , Wayne Farms and Fieldale Farms, both chicken slaughter operations and other Georgia corporations to take a public stand against Kemp. The fact that he has gotten this far is evidence of their past inaction in this regard and in ending racist executions in the state.
ACLU, NAACP, Common Cause coalition finds Kemp simply ignored the requests for absentee ballots of tens of thousands of black
Georgians besides planning a criminal shortage of voting machines in black voting districts, the use of police
to intimidate voters, the removal of 1.4 million voters from rolls since 2012, the courts used to intimidate black voters as for example his suing a woman for helping her blind father to vote.
Judge orders Georgia officials to stop rejecting absentee ballots ... https://www.nbcnews.com/.../judge-orders-georgia-officials-stop-rejectin
Kemp releases 250,000 voters' raw data https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/georgias-gop-gubernatorial-candidate-br
Court Blocks Georgia From Rejecting Ballots Over Handwriting ... https://www.aclu.org/blog/voting-rights/.../court-blocks-georgia-rejecti
The debate: https://www.c-span.org/video/?453488-1/georgia-gubernatorial-debate
Sonny Perdue who appointed Brian Kemp Secretary of State was governor of Georgia for 8 years and a serial killer of prisoners, executing at least 18. He is now Trump's USDA head and at the USDA promotes animal and bird slaughter, factory farms and the brutal dairy industry. https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2018/10/14/18818199.php
Karen Handel was also a vote suppression Secretary of State. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/politics/karen-handel-facts-bio.html
1. "Kemp Sued Over Georgia's 'Exact Match' Voter Registration Scheme," Talking Points Memo, October 11, 2018 https://act.moveon.org/go/52973?t=17&akid=218410%2E2823323%2EAPdzi-
2. "Poll: Republican Kemp and Democrat Abrams statistically tied in Georgia governor race," The Hill, October 12, 2018 https://act.moveon.org/go/52974?t=19&akid=218410%2E2823323%2EAPdzi-
3. "Civil rights groups sue Georgia Republican Brian Kemp over 53,000 'pending' voter registrations," CNN, October 12, 2018 https://act.moveon.org/go/53001?t=21&akid=218410%2E2823323%2EAPdzi-
4. "Polling Places in Black Communities Continue to Close Ahead of November Elections," Governing, September 5, 2018 http://act.moveon.org/go/52975?t=23&akid=218410%2E2823323%2EAPdzi-
5. "Georgia Republican Brian Kemp reportedly helped purge '1 in 10' of the state's voters from the rolls," Mic, October 9, 2018 https://act.moveon.org/go/52976?t=25&akid=218410%2E2823323%2EAPdzi-
6. "Kemp Sued Over Georgia's 'Exact Match' Voter Registration Scheme," Talking Points Memo, October 11, 2018 https://act.moveon.org/go/52973?t=27&akid=218410%2E2823323%2EAPdzi-
7. "Kemp holding up 53K voter registrations as he runs for governor," MSNBC, October 10, 2018
9. The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported that Fulton County was having
'technology problems' the 1st day of voting. https://www.ajc.com/news/local/fulton-experiencing-technology-problems-first-day-early-voting/lGix1gK3QmiXLyHtxPLqOO/ https://act.moveon.org/go/52978?t=29&akid=218410%2E2823323%2EAPdzi- http://naacp.org http://deathpenaltyinfo.org http://aclu.org http://ontheissues.org http://naacp.org
1 in 10 absentee ballots are being thrown out by Gwinnett Cty Georgia election officials
The last 2 governor races were decided by only 200,000 votes.
Fulton County has technology problems on first day of early voting
Atlanta Journal Constitution · 9 hours ago
Cobb voters wait 2 hours to cast ballots on first day of early voting https://act.moveon.org/go/52978?t=29&a