- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by ARC 9
Friday, May. 11, 2018 at 9:36 PM
Zinke has removed dozens of Native Americans from powerful positions, has massacred bear cubs, mustangs, endangered whales, opened the Atlantic coast to drilling, eviscerated fracking regulations
grizzly.jpg, image/jpeg, 1200x900
The Trump nominee to head the Department of the Interior Ryan Zinke was approved by Republican senators. There are countless reasons to impeach Zinke. Please call your senators and representatives at 202 224 3121.
1. Zinke coordinated the passing of a bill which made it
legal for stalking hunters to murder bear cubs in their dens. Every GOP senator but ailing Izakson voted for it. Not a single Democrat or Independent did.
2. Zinke is working to have offshore drilling off of every Atlantic state. To accommodate Trump's Mar A Lago and executionergovernor Rick Scott's tourism business he exempted Floridaand is being sued by some other states. All marine mammals, reptiles, fishes, coral are endangerd by this.
3. The slaughter of 90,000 wild mustangs and their roundup by helicopters has gone ahead despite objection by 80% of the public.
4. Zinke is an avid hunter and like Roy Moore likes to travel a lot on the back of a horse. Less than 5% of the country are hunters, some for meat, others for trophies. An examination of serial killers in our country reveals that over 90% of them were taught to kill in hunting, lab research on animals, slaughterhouses, or war. Dept of Interior press releases indicate he wants to extend hunting. it follows that if he is successful there will be more psychopaths.
5. In bringing hunting for the first time into our national park
sanctuaries and helped by the congressional (blood)sportsmen's caucus, (something Senator Rob Portman tried to do in the Bush administration) he is terrorizing animals through stalking hunters,
and endangering the lives of all those who live near the park or work in it, to endanger visitors to the park.
6. Zinke is trying to end federal protection of the giant redwoods called sequoia, massive sentient pillars several millennia old, habitat for many animals.
7. Zinke is working to eviscerate NEPA in order to remove public power from his plans to give oil, deforested timber, minerals and ranchers federal lands at pennies on the dollar.
8. Zinke claims to want to prevent forest fires, but he is raising prices for entrance to national parks while reducing the costs of ranchers' grazing which deforests lands removing raininvoking trees
9. Wilderness Watch and others sue Zinke over plans to build a road in Izembek which was designated by law as wilderness.
10. Zinke rolled back hydraulic fracking regulations, and in
so doing endangered all people, animals, birds, fishes
and reptiles through poisoning the watershed and causing
earthquakes (Pruitt's OK has had 5000. Mike DeWine's OH has had over 1000.)
11. Zinke in violation of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples,
of which the US was a signatory, has transferred out of more powerful positions
at DOI all employees with any tribal links, as he continues 400 years of violation of Native Americans by Caucasians.
12. Zinke insists a special flag be flown whenever he is in his office.
13. Zinke called Senators Murkowski and Sullivan to subtly threaten them, telling MurkowskiTrump wasn't happy that she'd voted against his truncation of health care vote
and threatening both to block energy projects in Alaska.
14. Zinke has acted on his announced plan to sell the lands of the people of the US to the highest bidders.
15. His excess travels including flights on military planes at 25,000 dollars per hour are being investigated.
16. His wife's use of tax supported planes is also being investigated.
17. Zinke has settled a lawsuit over his 00 a month home in DC
18. Ever since the Teapot Dome scandal of 1921 to 1923, the oil industry has stolen the oil of public lands at ridiculously low prices. They are continuing to do so, ripping off the public for billions of dollars.. Zinke has violated transparency rules by meeting with them in secret (as Pruitt has done at the EPA paying ,000 for a soundproof area in which to speak on the phone.)
19 Zinke's office doors cost ,000 and were fixed at a cost of 9,000
20. Zinke and Sessions think California has no right to come before corporations in purchasing federal lands
21. As the Bueau of Land Management leases pieces of public land for drilling, mining, tree deforestation, cattle grazing etc.
Zinke has eliminated the public comment period before these leases are granted.
22. Zinke's role in creating more disaster for Puerto Rico lack of electricity by pushing Whitefish, is investigated.
23. Zinke violation of the Hatch Act in giving a speech to a team owned by one of Zinke's
contributors and his use of a chartered jet.
24. Zinke in a tweet asks what he should name the stuffed murdered bear he stands next to.
25. Trump and Zinke wildlife 'protection' board stuffed with trophy hunters
26. The Center For Biological Diversity has sued stating that Zinke has unlawfully withheld public records
27. Environmental, Tribal Groups Joined To Sue Over BLM’s Stay of NatGas Venting/Flaring Rules, yet another favor of Trump Zinke Pruitt to petroplutocrats.
Zinke has worked to round up with helicopters and slaughter almost the last of the wild mustangs.
Zinke endangered the health of all people, animals by poisoning the watershed and ending Obama rules about hydraulic fracking
He's been sued by the State of California
Zinke worked with Trump, the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus, Senator Portman
who first tried to have hunting in natl parks in Bush adm. etc to bring stalking hunters into natl parks to terrorize animals and endanger tourists
Zinke has contempt for law in opening up billions of acres of federal land to hunters, deforesting fire causing ranchers' grazing, mineral extraction, treekilling lumber industries, oil and gas.
Trump, Zinke and others violate the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples In DOI alone, 1/3 of employees with tribal affiliation were transferred https://shareblue.com/zinke-reassigned-a-third-native-american-staffers- Montana Alaska and elsewhere Zinke has moved Native Americans out of jobs at DOI
Cattle and sheep ranchers pressure for
Zinke Trump and every single GOP senator except ailing Izakson voted to allow the murder of bear cubs in their dens
/> /> Oil co thieves don't pay going rate for federal oil
nor should they be drilling on federal lands at all
Zinke requires staff to fly special flag when he's in residence
Zinke opens up drilling in Atlantic and exempts Florida because of politics of Trump's Mar a Lago and execution gov Rick Scott
Sen Van Hollen of Md, Sen King of Maine, most Atlantic senators and governors oppose Zinke
Zinke is trying to end federal protection of giant redwoods
Zinke is trying to eviscerate environmental law
CSpan rebroadcast Zinke's testimony before Senate... Senator Tester and others ask penetrating questions while Sen. Rubio speaks of suffocating fish on federal
park land in Florida After the livestream is finished the link should be available
Zinke is raising prices on national parks while reducing costs of rancher grazing on federal lands.
Zinke lack of tranparency meeting with oil execs
CREW, a citizens ethics group, filed lawsuit against Zinke for lack of transparency about meetings with oil cos.
Zinke sued over grouse
NC plans suit against Zinke over ofshore drilling
Snator Udall questioned Zinke about following:
Zinke eliminates public comment period on oil and gas leases with BLM https://climatewest.org/2017/08/07/zinke-eliminates-public-comment-perio/
Zinke working to sell the people's land to the highest bidder
Serial killers more than 90% have been trained to hunt vivisect or kill.
zinke wants more hunting
Avid hunter Zinke wants more trophy hunting
The DOI Inspector General is the wrong person to investigate Zinke's travel corruption
lawsuit re lolita zinke travel
Zinke passes on Trump's threat to Murkowski
Lawsuit over Zinke rental agreement in DC. Like Pruitt he has caused conflict over rental arrangements.
Zinke's office doors cost ,000
Zinke: Interior's New Doors Now Cost K By 'Manipulating ... https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/zinke-upgraded-interior-doors
Zinke doors cost 75 K... but their fixing cost 139,000
Trump and Zinke wildlife 'protection' board stuffed with trophy hunters
More on Zinke travel.. this time to Las Vegas
Corrupt Utah judge helps Zinke dismiss transparency
/> Ryan Zinke vs park loving clothing manufacturers
California sues Zinke DOJ sues California
Wilderness Watch works to protect Alaska from Zinke and Murkowski bulldozers
Federa; kidge ruled Zinke acted illegally re oil and gas prices, but failed to reinstate the regulations
Zinke violation of Hatch Act and use of a chartered jet to promote his own politics to the team of a Zinke donor
Zinke in a tweet asks what he should name the stuffed murdered bear next to whose remains he stands
Zinke role in the disastrous and incompetent Whitefish electrical contract for Puerto Rico
The Center For Biological Diversity has sued stating that Zinke has unlawfully withheld public records
Because of public opposition to Zinke's raising prices for natl parks while reducing prices for cattle rancher grazing, Zinke has rolled back some of the park increase.
Environmental, Tribal Groups Joined To Sue Over BLM’s Stay of NatGas Venting/Flaring Rules
DOI spokesperson testimony before Congress:
“Let’s say you have a trout and a salmon in the same stream. It happens all the time. Upstream you have a dam, downstream you use it for irrigation, and that stream passes by a Forest Service holding,” Zinke said. “So this is how we manage it. The salmon are actually managed by the Department of Commerce through [the National Marine Fisheries Service]. The trout is managed by me through [the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service]. Upstream, water temperature and flows is generally the Army Corps of Engineers, unless it’s a hydro plant and then it’s Bureau of Reclamation ...”
'We are very aware that offshore drilling could lead to catastrophe' said Ryan Zinke.
Nevertheless he went ahead with drilling offshore of every US state except Florida.
Zinke calls himself a Theodore Roosevelt Republican. There is ways in which he is. Like Roosevelt he loves killing mammals. Roosevelt killed over 800 bears but is known for the 1 cub he made an orphan and saved. But Roosevelt wanted to preserve wilderness for all while Zinke wants it deforested, drilled, mined,
with trophy hunters violating our national parks.
Report this post as:
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
More Local News...
OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center Celebrates 25 Years with the House of Hope Gala
Against the Rent Madness and For a Nonprofit Orientation!
Cybermonde, cyberguerre, cyberespace, cyberterrorisme
Paraphysique de psychosomatique
Chuck Grassley: Women Abusing, Animal Murdering, Illegal War Supporting Criminal
Finance Capitalism and the Digital Economy
Muselières syndicales, muselières patronales
Jeff Bezos, Amazon, The Washington Post, Whole Foods, Etc
Why Choose Nut Milk Over Cows' Milk
Antrhopocène, le grand effondrement
The Dictatorship of Corporations
18 Lethal Consequences Of Hunting
Paraphysique de l'outplacement déontologue
Shopping du bashing
After Lehman Brothers, Experts Say Global Financial Crisis Can Happen Again
“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen
Probabilités de fin d'humanité
Florida Area of Migrant Farmworkers Denied Right to Construct Health Clinic near NaplesCIW
Steer clear of work morality!
The Shortwave Report 09/07/18 Listen Globally!
August 2018 Honduras Coup update
Brett Kavanaugh Filled The 5th Circuit With Execution Judges
Augusta Georgia Woman Gets 5 Year Prison Sentence for Writing About Russians Crime Acts
Paraphysique de contextualité
Crisis Regulation in Global Capitalism
Ex-voto de réification
Please Oppose Warmonger, Execution and Torture Supporting Bush Operative Brett Kavanaugh
More Breaking News...