- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Michael Webster idVer:628a63d9894f58c2318b1a2
Sunday, Sep. 03, 2017 at 11:01 PM
email@example.com 9496975676 301 Forest Ave
United States Civil Defense Assoc. (USCDA) is committed to providing relevant emergency relief and disaster training for all our members, along with Sheriff personal, cities, counties and industry lay people as well as professionals seeking the latest skills and knowledge to help lead the response.
Want To Help Harvey Victims And Others In The Future Independent Of The Gov?
United States Civil Defense Assoc. (USCDA) is committed to providing relevant emergency relief and disaster training for all our members, along with Sheriff personal, cities, counties and industry lay people as well as professionals seeking the latest skills and knowledge to help lead the response. Through these exciting training programs, students gain a strong foundation in 1st respondents, relief, disasters, including recovery and consequence and crisis management.
These programs exposes volunteer to advanced operating characteristics, response and recovery functions, and resource management of an integrated emergency management system. USCDA also works closely with industry advisory councils and leaders to ensure that students are exposed to techniques and strategies based on information reported back from actual missions.
In addition, students are taught by practicing and responding to real emergencies.
Community Emergency Response Teams. (CERT)
Attention all USCDA members new and not so new.
All CERT graduates around the country should join your local USCDA chapter. If there is no chapter in your area start one. On this web site click on “About USCDA” and click on “Chapter Structure & Command”. For those of you who are not CERT certifified There are local hands on training in most jurisdictions around the country that offer CERT training during some time of the year. Many through city and county governments. Check with your area and get into the program so you can get started and certified and as a leadership member earn the rank of private in the USCDA.
The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program educates people about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and disaster medical operations.
Locate a CERT Program in your community:
Community Emergency Response Teams State Directory of CERT
USCDA training programs.
Local chapters should set up similar below training for their members.
The following training is available through H-Q. Some instructors are available to travel.
• CERTS. Hands on training. (Those USCDA leadership members who complete the hands-on CERT training program, are eligible for the rank of private in the USCDA).
• Wilderness Survival- Instructor SGT. James Rakosky
• Small Arms and Safety Training – Instructor SSGT. Geoff Wiley
• Food and water Storage – Instructor General Michael Webster
• Advanced 1st Aid – Instructor General Michael Webster
• Primitive Fire-Making- Instructor SGT. Bill Walker
• Rope Craft (Knots, mechanical advantage systems, making cordage) – Instructor Col: Ronald Adler
• Outfitting your Mission Ready Gear/Bug Out Bag
• Choosing a Bug Out Route using USCDA county secured safe area chapters as re-supply centers along the way
• Getting Started in Handloading – Instructor Lt. Col Michael Moran M.D.
• Let’s Learn how to Build a self-sufficient farm or garden. Do you want to learn how to create a self-sufficient farm or garden? – Instructor General Michael Webster
• Land Navigation (map, compass, GPS) – Instructor SGT. James Rakosky
• Water Purification methods – Instructor General Michael Webster
• Livestock raising (chickens, goats, cattle Etc. – Instructor General Michael Webster
• Survival gardening – Instructor General Michael Webster
• Useful wild Plants
• Traps and Trapping – Instructor General Michael Webster
• Tracking & hunting small and large game – Instructor General Michael Webster
• Communications. USCDA Nationwide Amateur Radio network, and local CB Signal Core.Communications Commander Lt. Col Michael Moran M.D.
Any member who would like to suggest a training course contact HQ. Any qualified member interested in instructing above training contact HQ. firstname.lastname@example.org
301 Forest Ave
Report this post as:
OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center Presents Night for Hope
Marshall Tuck’s racist dog whistle
Marshall Tuck’s ethnocentrism contradicts Californian values
Debunking Some Anti-Prop 10 Propaganda
Why Should California Choose De Leon Over Feinstein?
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
More Local News...
Driven to Consumption and Money out of Nothng
Oppose Environmentally-Harmful Development
Oppose Environmentally-Harmful Development
Allo, quelqu'un ? Allo, quelqu'une ?
deral Government Officials are not allowed to take leaflets nor pick up items in privste
Communist Mouthwash Hides Nature of Nations Suffering in Comm Pyramids Ploys
Atlanta: metro Pillage, Poison Gas, Pricks
Atlanta Metro Suffers Under Pillage, Shame lso Political Poison Gases
Fed Says College Students Have More Debt than Previous Generations
Paraphysique de l'insurrection et de l'émeute
Corruption of USA government
"We live in a time of radical counter-enlightenment"
Did Woolsey Fire Cause Radioactive Fallout?
G20 Discusses Preventing Financial Crisis and Small Island Economies
Driver near Campbell San Jose researches Bus Traffic from Northern Mexico
The Death of Small Businesses in Big Cities, Explained
Felons Shw Ninjasred Heavy Truck Tyres
Paraphysique de la consommation/pollution
Paraphysique de l'effet spectateur
Condominium, terrorisme du capital
Debt and Tax Policies Needed to Prevent Crisis Says Finance Watchdog Group
Independent Media Crackdown and Global Social Movements
Abécédaire du fascisme restreint et général
“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Portland, Oregon
Socialism in American English
Noske, noskisme réactualisé
Oprah Please Stop Selling Dead Animal Pieces
More Breaking News...