- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
Saturday, Feb. 27, 2016 at 7:16 PM
email@example.com na usa
This report focuses on violations of the Texas Open Records Act by police, DA, and others.
February 27, 2016 AG File # 598043
Office of the Attorney General
Open Records Division
P.O. Box 12548
Austin, Texas 78711-2548
Re: Continued Intentional violation of the Texas Open Records Act (ORA) by the Cameron County District Attorney (DA), the Brownsville, Texas Police Department (BPD) and others.
This request for AG order to parties to comply with the ORA focuses on the crimes committed against SOSBEE and his wife as both SOSBEE and his wife tried to report to BPD on or about November 20, 2015.
The BPD refused to accept the report of the crimes which were reported by two victims: GERAL SOSBEE and his wife. About a month later the BPD ordered Detective Adrian Posada to put something in a file, so Posada wrote a creative but false/misleading report number 1512-2240.
The specific individuals who today refuse to comply with the ORA are: Luis V. Saenz, DA;Adrian Posada, Detective; Sergeant Martinez, BPD; James Paschal, Commander, BPD; Orlando Rodriguez, Chief of Police, BPD; George Delaunay, Investigator, DA; JoAnna Serrato, government position unknown; Janie Carrizales, government position unknown; Rolando Vasquez, BPD Internal Affairs; et.al. names not available.
Recent disclosures from the DA, BPD reflect the following refusals to comply with the ORA:
1) In Delaunay’s email to the fbi, Delaunay refuses to release the contents of the email and admits that GERAL SOSBEE (SOSBEE) is the subject of the message; Delaunay also refuses to release the fbi’s email to Delaunay regarding SOSBEE; Delaunay also refuses to release the contents of all of his meetings with DA, fbi, BPD officers, and any other person on the issue of SOSBEE. Delaunay admits to contact with fbi at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ on or about January 15, 2016, 4:35PM., as per Janie Carrizales. Given the offenses committed by the BPD and the current cover up by DA (who refuse to meet with the victims in the case at hand) Delaunay is legally and ethically way out of line.
2) Posada continues to withhold his notes (every item) on the issue of his unlawful actions as I have previously documented with the AG and the DA. Note that Posada, upon initial contact with SOSBEE on a separate and unrelated offense, found SOSBEE to be a credible witness of such offense, and Posada advised SOSBEE to wear a body camera; recently, however, in the present case which Posada refused to investigate, he advises SOSBEE to “take the medication” (for paranoia) and that “filing a false police report is a crime”. These statements by Posada reflect the unprofessional and assaultive disposition of Posada toward SOSBEE and his wife in that Posada refused to do his job, engaged in threat by intimidation and other offenses toward SOSBEE and wife, as I have outlines for the past three months.
3) Martinez, who falsely states that “Sosbee is very upset” .
refuses to release his communications with Posada regarding all matters relating to the Posada misrepresentations. Martinez is the same BPD officer who previously (in a separate case) repeatedly violated the ORA. Martinez has never been in contact with SOSBEE on the current case referenced above in AG file #598043. So, he makes the above blatantly false statement for reasons known only to hm.
4) Also, all individuals listed above, or one or more of them, refuse to release the Sheriff’s report filed by SOSBEE (and now in the possession of the BPD and the DA) on the crimes which Posada refused to investigate (the Sheriff’s report may have internal notes, stamps, etc., which I am entitled to see.
5) Paschal promised to send me an email confirming his own investigation of the crimes that I and my wife tried to file with Posada. Paschal’s records, notes and meetings on the issues of SOSBEE are also unlawfully withheld.
6) Vasquez also withholds his notes of his own inquiry on Posada and notes regarding the visit with him by SOSBEE and his wife (a meeting that lasted about a half hour).
7) Chief of Police Rodriguez fails to order his officers at every level to stop covering up the lies and misrepresentations, slander and other offenses being committed by many in the BPD in connection with the SOSBEE reports of crimes against his person, his wife and his property.
8) Some of the reasons why the ORA should be enforced in this case are apparent:
a ) SOSBEE represents himself and his wife in efforts to stop the criminal assaults on himself, his wife and his property by unknown persons who are acting at the direction of either the fbi or some other government entity. All police officers over the past twenty five years have refused to investigate serious crimes (including attempted murder, torture, destruction of my cars, etc) in various cities as set forth in my site at sosbeevfbi.com. The most recent crimes of felony stalking and threats by intimidation were committed yesterday (2-26-16) at the Brownsville, Texas Mall. http://austin.indymedia.org/article/2016/02/26/disgrace-usa
b) The law is subverted when police capriciously hide or cover up their own failures or crimes.
c) Public policy requires *transparency from the police for obvious reasons; no less openness is mandated when evidence shows offenses committed by police and covered up by police and DA.
d) “An open government is the cornerstone of a free society.” AG
e) The police have become at times a part of the crime problem when they refuse to accept a report of crimes and then the same police threaten or intimidate the very victims whom the police are charged to aid. If the police are allowed to hide their offenses then no accountability be possible, and the entire society suffers.
*”emphasis on transparency and free, unrestricted access to knowledge and information, as well as collaborative or cooperative management and decision-making rather than a central authority.” Wikipedia
This letter is not sent to the above listed offices because they already are on notice of their refusals to comply with ORA. In connection with AG File # 598043
Thank you for your consideration.
GERAL SOSBEE, ATTORNEY
Texas State Bar # 18855625
P.O. Box 1548
Brownsville, Texas 78522
Report this post as:
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
More Local News...
Creative Destruction Hack Diamonds Windows/iOS/Android - Creative Destruction Generator
The Dictatorship of Corporations
18 Lethal Consequences Of Hunting
Paraphysique de l'outplacement déontologue
Creative Destruction Hack Mod Generator
Shopping du bashing
After Lehman Brothers, Experts Say Global Financial Crisis Can Happen Again
“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen
Probabilités de fin d'humanité
Florida Area of Migrant Farmworkers Denied Right to Construct Health Clinic near NaplesCIW
Propagande de virus, virus de propagande
Steer clear of work morality!
Sweatshop Lodge Ceremony Continues in US Fed Prisons Led by Inmates
Paraphysique de l'origami
The Shortwave Report 09/07/18 Listen Globally!
August 2018 Honduras Coup update
Du réussissement putréfié
Brett Kavanaugh Filled The 5th Circuit With Execution Judges
Augusta Georgia Woman Gets 5 Year Prison Sentence for Writing About Russians Crime Acts
Paraphysique de contextualité
Crisis Regulation in Global Capitalism
Ex-voto de réification
Please Oppose Warmonger, Execution and Torture Supporting Bush Operative Brett Kavanaugh
Paraphysique d'exploitation occultation
Ryan Zinke Is Charging Taxpayers For A Trophy Hunters' Council
Is the Financial Crash 2.0 Coming?
More Breaking News...