- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
Saturday, Feb. 27, 2016 at 11:16 AM
email@example.com na usa
This report focuses on violations of the Texas Open Records Act by police, DA, and others.
February 27, 2016 AG File # 598043
Office of the Attorney General
Open Records Division
P.O. Box 12548
Austin, Texas 78711-2548
Re: Continued Intentional violation of the Texas Open Records Act (ORA) by the Cameron County District Attorney (DA), the Brownsville, Texas Police Department (BPD) and others.
This request for AG order to parties to comply with the ORA focuses on the crimes committed against SOSBEE and his wife as both SOSBEE and his wife tried to report to BPD on or about November 20, 2015.
The BPD refused to accept the report of the crimes which were reported by two victims: GERAL SOSBEE and his wife. About a month later the BPD ordered Detective Adrian Posada to put something in a file, so Posada wrote a creative but false/misleading report number 1512-2240.
The specific individuals who today refuse to comply with the ORA are: Luis V. Saenz, DA;Adrian Posada, Detective; Sergeant Martinez, BPD; James Paschal, Commander, BPD; Orlando Rodriguez, Chief of Police, BPD; George Delaunay, Investigator, DA; JoAnna Serrato, government position unknown; Janie Carrizales, government position unknown; Rolando Vasquez, BPD Internal Affairs; et.al. names not available.
Recent disclosures from the DA, BPD reflect the following refusals to comply with the ORA:
1) In Delaunay’s email to the fbi, Delaunay refuses to release the contents of the email and admits that GERAL SOSBEE (SOSBEE) is the subject of the message; Delaunay also refuses to release the fbi’s email to Delaunay regarding SOSBEE; Delaunay also refuses to release the contents of all of his meetings with DA, fbi, BPD officers, and any other person on the issue of SOSBEE. Delaunay admits to contact with fbi at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ on or about January 15, 2016, 4:35PM., as per Janie Carrizales. Given the offenses committed by the BPD and the current cover up by DA (who refuse to meet with the victims in the case at hand) Delaunay is legally and ethically way out of line.
2) Posada continues to withhold his notes (every item) on the issue of his unlawful actions as I have previously documented with the AG and the DA. Note that Posada, upon initial contact with SOSBEE on a separate and unrelated offense, found SOSBEE to be a credible witness of such offense, and Posada advised SOSBEE to wear a body camera; recently, however, in the present case which Posada refused to investigate, he advises SOSBEE to “take the medication” (for paranoia) and that “filing a false police report is a crime”. These statements by Posada reflect the unprofessional and assaultive disposition of Posada toward SOSBEE and his wife in that Posada refused to do his job, engaged in threat by intimidation and other offenses toward SOSBEE and wife, as I have outlines for the past three months.
3) Martinez, who falsely states that “Sosbee is very upset” .
refuses to release his communications with Posada regarding all matters relating to the Posada misrepresentations. Martinez is the same BPD officer who previously (in a separate case) repeatedly violated the ORA. Martinez has never been in contact with SOSBEE on the current case referenced above in AG file #598043. So, he makes the above blatantly false statement for reasons known only to hm.
4) Also, all individuals listed above, or one or more of them, refuse to release the Sheriff’s report filed by SOSBEE (and now in the possession of the BPD and the DA) on the crimes which Posada refused to investigate (the Sheriff’s report may have internal notes, stamps, etc., which I am entitled to see.
5) Paschal promised to send me an email confirming his own investigation of the crimes that I and my wife tried to file with Posada. Paschal’s records, notes and meetings on the issues of SOSBEE are also unlawfully withheld.
6) Vasquez also withholds his notes of his own inquiry on Posada and notes regarding the visit with him by SOSBEE and his wife (a meeting that lasted about a half hour).
7) Chief of Police Rodriguez fails to order his officers at every level to stop covering up the lies and misrepresentations, slander and other offenses being committed by many in the BPD in connection with the SOSBEE reports of crimes against his person, his wife and his property.
8) Some of the reasons why the ORA should be enforced in this case are apparent:
a ) SOSBEE represents himself and his wife in efforts to stop the criminal assaults on himself, his wife and his property by unknown persons who are acting at the direction of either the fbi or some other government entity. All police officers over the past twenty five years have refused to investigate serious crimes (including attempted murder, torture, destruction of my cars, etc) in various cities as set forth in my site at sosbeevfbi.com. The most recent crimes of felony stalking and threats by intimidation were committed yesterday (2-26-16) at the Brownsville, Texas Mall. http://austin.indymedia.org/article/2016/02/26/disgrace-usa
b) The law is subverted when police capriciously hide or cover up their own failures or crimes.
c) Public policy requires *transparency from the police for obvious reasons; no less openness is mandated when evidence shows offenses committed by police and covered up by police and DA.
d) “An open government is the cornerstone of a free society.” AG
e) The police have become at times a part of the crime problem when they refuse to accept a report of crimes and then the same police threaten or intimidate the very victims whom the police are charged to aid. If the police are allowed to hide their offenses then no accountability be possible, and the entire society suffers.
*”emphasis on transparency and free, unrestricted access to knowledge and information, as well as collaborative or cooperative management and decision-making rather than a central authority.” Wikipedia
This letter is not sent to the above listed offices because they already are on notice of their refusals to comply with ORA. In connection with AG File # 598043
Thank you for your consideration.
GERAL SOSBEE, ATTORNEY
Texas State Bar # 18855625
P.O. Box 1548
Brownsville, Texas 78522
Report this post as:
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
More Local News...
Paraphysique de martyrologie
[NEW HOT] World Soccer King Hack Coins and Gems
Asian Countries:Cambodia, Vietnam, N. Korea do not permit unlawful immigration
Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator
Democratic Socialists of America
Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's
Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Cleanup
FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution?
Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians
The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally!
Social Policy as Social Infrastructure
Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud
Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner..
June 2018 Honduras coup update
Maria Estrada doubles down on racist support
New York Women in Film & Television Announces 2018 NYWIFT Ha Phuong Scholarship Recipients
Trapps de la domination, trapps de l'aliénation
Please Work For The Defeat Of Brett Kavanaugh And Why
Change Links 2018 July posted
Transinhumanisme ( transe inhumanisme )
Google, World's Biggest Censor, Was Founded By The CIA
For a World Free of Nuclear Risks
Corrupt CDC Ignores Meat Fish Recalls
The (Temporary) End of Globalization
Aternatives to Abortions such as Plan B the pill, condoms and IUD
U.S Congressional Legal Minds Know Better Than Allowing Texas To Murder Hank Skinner
ACLU in many US states defends in court KKK and American Nazis Sometimes for Money
More Breaking News...