- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
Saturday, Feb. 27, 2016 at 11:16 AM
firstname.lastname@example.org na usa
This report focuses on violations of the Texas Open Records Act by police, DA, and others.
February 27, 2016 AG File # 598043
Office of the Attorney General
Open Records Division
P.O. Box 12548
Austin, Texas 78711-2548
Re: Continued Intentional violation of the Texas Open Records Act (ORA) by the Cameron County District Attorney (DA), the Brownsville, Texas Police Department (BPD) and others.
This request for AG order to parties to comply with the ORA focuses on the crimes committed against SOSBEE and his wife as both SOSBEE and his wife tried to report to BPD on or about November 20, 2015.
The BPD refused to accept the report of the crimes which were reported by two victims: GERAL SOSBEE and his wife. About a month later the BPD ordered Detective Adrian Posada to put something in a file, so Posada wrote a creative but false/misleading report number 1512-2240.
The specific individuals who today refuse to comply with the ORA are: Luis V. Saenz, DA;Adrian Posada, Detective; Sergeant Martinez, BPD; James Paschal, Commander, BPD; Orlando Rodriguez, Chief of Police, BPD; George Delaunay, Investigator, DA; JoAnna Serrato, government position unknown; Janie Carrizales, government position unknown; Rolando Vasquez, BPD Internal Affairs; et.al. names not available.
Recent disclosures from the DA, BPD reflect the following refusals to comply with the ORA:
1) In Delaunay’s email to the fbi, Delaunay refuses to release the contents of the email and admits that GERAL SOSBEE (SOSBEE) is the subject of the message; Delaunay also refuses to release the fbi’s email to Delaunay regarding SOSBEE; Delaunay also refuses to release the contents of all of his meetings with DA, fbi, BPD officers, and any other person on the issue of SOSBEE. Delaunay admits to contact with fbi at ‘email@example.com’ on or about January 15, 2016, 4:35PM., as per Janie Carrizales. Given the offenses committed by the BPD and the current cover up by DA (who refuse to meet with the victims in the case at hand) Delaunay is legally and ethically way out of line.
2) Posada continues to withhold his notes (every item) on the issue of his unlawful actions as I have previously documented with the AG and the DA. Note that Posada, upon initial contact with SOSBEE on a separate and unrelated offense, found SOSBEE to be a credible witness of such offense, and Posada advised SOSBEE to wear a body camera; recently, however, in the present case which Posada refused to investigate, he advises SOSBEE to “take the medication” (for paranoia) and that “filing a false police report is a crime”. These statements by Posada reflect the unprofessional and assaultive disposition of Posada toward SOSBEE and his wife in that Posada refused to do his job, engaged in threat by intimidation and other offenses toward SOSBEE and wife, as I have outlines for the past three months.
3) Martinez, who falsely states that “Sosbee is very upset” .
refuses to release his communications with Posada regarding all matters relating to the Posada misrepresentations. Martinez is the same BPD officer who previously (in a separate case) repeatedly violated the ORA. Martinez has never been in contact with SOSBEE on the current case referenced above in AG file #598043. So, he makes the above blatantly false statement for reasons known only to hm.
4) Also, all individuals listed above, or one or more of them, refuse to release the Sheriff’s report filed by SOSBEE (and now in the possession of the BPD and the DA) on the crimes which Posada refused to investigate (the Sheriff’s report may have internal notes, stamps, etc., which I am entitled to see.
5) Paschal promised to send me an email confirming his own investigation of the crimes that I and my wife tried to file with Posada. Paschal’s records, notes and meetings on the issues of SOSBEE are also unlawfully withheld.
6) Vasquez also withholds his notes of his own inquiry on Posada and notes regarding the visit with him by SOSBEE and his wife (a meeting that lasted about a half hour).
7) Chief of Police Rodriguez fails to order his officers at every level to stop covering up the lies and misrepresentations, slander and other offenses being committed by many in the BPD in connection with the SOSBEE reports of crimes against his person, his wife and his property.
8) Some of the reasons why the ORA should be enforced in this case are apparent:
a ) SOSBEE represents himself and his wife in efforts to stop the criminal assaults on himself, his wife and his property by unknown persons who are acting at the direction of either the fbi or some other government entity. All police officers over the past twenty five years have refused to investigate serious crimes (including attempted murder, torture, destruction of my cars, etc) in various cities as set forth in my site at sosbeevfbi.com. The most recent crimes of felony stalking and threats by intimidation were committed yesterday (2-26-16) at the Brownsville, Texas Mall. http://austin.indymedia.org/article/2016/02/26/disgrace-usa
b) The law is subverted when police capriciously hide or cover up their own failures or crimes.
c) Public policy requires *transparency from the police for obvious reasons; no less openness is mandated when evidence shows offenses committed by police and covered up by police and DA.
d) “An open government is the cornerstone of a free society.” AG
e) The police have become at times a part of the crime problem when they refuse to accept a report of crimes and then the same police threaten or intimidate the very victims whom the police are charged to aid. If the police are allowed to hide their offenses then no accountability be possible, and the entire society suffers.
*”emphasis on transparency and free, unrestricted access to knowledge and information, as well as collaborative or cooperative management and decision-making rather than a central authority.” Wikipedia
This letter is not sent to the above listed offices because they already are on notice of their refusals to comply with ORA. In connection with AG File # 598043
Thank you for your consideration.
GERAL SOSBEE, ATTORNEY
Texas State Bar # 18855625
P.O. Box 1548
Brownsville, Texas 78522
Report this post as:
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
Resolution of the Rent Strike in Boyle Heights
What Big Brother Knows About You and What You Can Do About It
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
More Local News...
Biodiversité ou la nature privatisée
The Market is a Universal Totalitarian Religion
Book Available about Hispanics and US Civil War by National Park Service
The Shortwave Report 04/20/18 Listen Globally!
The Republican 'Prolife' Party Is the Party of War, Execution, and Bear Cub Murder
Paraphysique de la dictature étatique
Book Review: "The New Bonapartists"
The West Must Take the First Steps to Russia
Théorie générale de la révolution ou hommage à feu Mikhaïl Bakounine
The Shortwave Report 04/13/18 Listen Globally!
“Lost in a Dream” Singing Competition Winner to Be Chosen on April 15 for ,000 Prize!
The World Dependent on Central Banks
Ohio Governor Race: Dennis Kucinich & Richard Cordray Run Against Mike DeWine
March 2018 Honduras Coup Again Update
Apologie du zadisme insurrectionnel
ICE contract with license plate reader company
Black Portraiture(S) IV: The Color of Silence...Cuba No...Cambridge Yes
Prohibiting Micro-Second Betting on the Exchanges
Prosecutors treat Muslims harsher than non-Muslims for the same crimes
Amy Goodman interview on cell phone safety
Mesa, Arizona police officer kills unarmed white man
Israeli leaders should be prosecuted for war crimes
Paraphysique de l'autorité
Two Podcasts on fbi corruption
Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS
EPA Head Scott Pruitt: Of Cages And Sirens
More Breaking News...