- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Antiwar Socialist
Saturday, Dec. 12, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Some of the ways Karl Rove, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Jeb Bush, G H W Bush or many others conspired to steal elections
Although the word gerrymander was coined in 1812 after a Bostonian, Gerry Mander, Massachusetts has less vote fraud than red or purple states.
3.jpg, image/jpeg, 720x1075
This writer intends to vote for Rand Paul, the only antiwar candidate in the Republican Party and the only candidate among Democrats and Republicans who is making ending the illegal wars of the US a campaign priority. Unlike Rand Paul, many in the Republican Party steal elections. Why is there much more vote fraud among Republicans? Answer: They are a minority of voters. In addition the 1% need to give the illusion to the 99% that there is democracy in the US.
How have Republicans cheated in elections
1. barring third parties from the ballot
2. barring third parties from debates
3. voting machine fraud
4. stealing ballot boxes
5. unpostmarked absentee ballots
6. absentee ballot forgeries
7. illegal removal of people from voting rolls (as Jeb Bush did in 2000 for his brother)
8. jamming the handicapped voter transportation lines (as NH Republicans did and went to jail)
9. switching yes to no (as Diebold machines and Secretary of State Husted's operation did in Ohio on a pot legalization vote)
10. masking as unbiased voter registration drive and throwing away all nonRepublican registrations
(as Nathan Sproul, hired by McCain, by Romney, by Karl Rove, and by state Republican parties in Virginia,
Minnesota, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, MInnesota and other states did)
11. Voting the dead (as Nathan Sproul did in Florida and elsewhere for his Republican paymasters)
12. hacking the totals (Bev Harris of Black Box Voting showed Al Gore how Diebold machines could be hacked in 3 minutes' time
13. Sending police to intimidate voters or to block off their precincts (as Jeb Bush did in Florida in 2000)
14. Conspiring with the media to instruct the public incorrectly in order to invalidate ballots as the Jacksonville Florida Times Union did in 2000 putting out a special edition in the black precincts instructing voters to mark each page of the ballot (20,000 ballots invalidated)
15. delaying the opening of polls as the Ohio Republican Party did in 2004 in Akron Ohio and at Kenyon College, for instance
16. The Republican dominated Supreme Court (5 males who quash the will of the vast majority of Americans) have decided that money is speech which allows billionaires to flood the corporate owned media with ads.
17. Murder: Missouri's Democratic governor Mel Carnahan died during his 2002 campaign in a plane crash. Missouri's Democratic senate candidate Jerry Little died in a plane crash during the campaign in 1976. Iowa's Libertarian candidate, whose presence on the ticket would have given the Democrats a victory, died in a plane crash in 2014. Senator Paul Wellstone, Minnesota Democrat, died in a plane crash during his campaign. John Perkins who was an economic hitman for the government documents the number of leaders of other countries killed in the CIA's arranged plane crashes.*
18. barring Democrats and independents from the counting of ballots as happened in Warren Ohio in 2004.
19. Spreading lies about candidates as John Kasich did about his opponent Ed Fitzgerald in Ohio.
20. cutting back on the number of voting machines in Democratic precincts
21. draconian voter ID requirements which penalize the poor
22. owning the media as Mitt Romney did by purchasing Clear Channel through Bain Capital of which he was the sole owner
23. owning or controlling the voting machine companies, as Mitt Romney's son did purchasing a voting machine company in Ohio, as the Republican Party did through Wally O'Dell, CEO of Diebold
24. Racism: blacks, Latinos barred from the ballot by literacy tests, poll taxes, and in the modern era other ways
25. gerrymandering... the arrangement of a district to maximize Republican power as the Ohio Republican Party has done
26. the US Senate, an anachronism which gives 64 times as much power to a citizen of Wyoming with 584,000 as a citizen of California with 37,253,000 people.
27. A Supreme Court which has quashed the will of the majority (as in Gore V Bush in 2000)
28. treason (G H W Bush and others in March of 2012 as private citizens negotiated with the Iranian government to continue to hold US hostages until the election...)
29. Denying many prisoners the right to vote
30. truncating the hours in which voter registration is possible
31. truncating the hours in which citizens may vote
32. allowing the recipients of stolen elections to remain in office, as has happened in the 2015 election for Kentucky governor, both elections of G W Bush, etc.
33. Military control of nonofficer soldier ballots
34. The electoral college which has meant that candidates receiving fewer popular votes have still won.
35. spamming opposition party websites with pornography or commercial spam
36. having those trained in provocateur behavior disrupt internet forums, public meetings
37. campaign infiltrators who take charge of fundraising, financial records, media ads etc.
38. Hacking opposition sites ... eliminating them from the Internet as happened with cleveland.indymedia.org etc
Someone on a network news show said today that Republicans are 28% of the population. Many dispute that figure. In 2012 Romney received
less than 20% of the votes of those eligible.
in 2012, the estimated population was 314 million. If one deducts 2% for noncitizens, then 307 million were eligible to vote. If one deducts
23% for population under 18, then 236.9 million were the Americanseligible to vote. The total vote for president in 2012 was 127 million votes, with Obama
receiving 51.19%, Romney receiving 47.32%, Libertarians receiving .99% and Greens .36% with other parties receiving less. Romney's 47.32%
is 19.9% of the total number eligible to vote. of The numbers for third parties would be higher but many states block third party voters in a variety
of ways, and corporate owned media block third parties from the debate, etc.
In addition the Republicans on the Supreme Court have defined money as speech so that billionaires can flood the airwaves with ads for their politician pawns.
8.6% of the US population has a felony conviction but different states have different rules about felons (a number which includes Jesus, Gandhi,and others voting.)
One can dispute the numbers used but the
unchanging reality is that Republicans are
a minority party.
Nathan Sproul hired from McCain, Romney and Karl Rove to commit vote fraud
10 dirty election tricks
CIA murdering populist leaders
Picture illustrates the way Ohio and other Republicans keep control through gerrymandering.
Picture illustrates the way Ohio and other Republicans keep control through gerrymandering.
Retired NSA Analyst Proves GOP Stealing Elections
5 ways Republicans make it harder to vote
NC voting machines flip votes to Republicans
Report this post as:
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
More Local News...
Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator
Democratic Socialists of America
Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's
Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Cleanup
FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution?
Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians
The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally!
Social Policy as Social Infrastructure
Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud
Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner..
June 2018 Honduras coup update
Maria Estrada doubles down on racist support
New York Women in Film & Television Announces 2018 NYWIFT Ha Phuong Scholarship Recipients
Trapps de la domination, trapps de l'aliénation
Please Work For The Defeat Of Brett Kavanaugh And Why
Change Links 2018 July posted
Transinhumanisme ( transe inhumanisme )
Google, World's Biggest Censor, Was Founded By The CIA
For a World Free of Nuclear Risks
Corrupt CDC Ignores Meat Fish Recalls
The (Temporary) End of Globalization
Aternatives to Abortions such as Plan B the pill, condoms and IUD
U.S Congressional Legal Minds Know Better Than Allowing Texas To Murder Hank Skinner
ACLU in many US states defends in court KKK and American Nazis Sometimes for Money
Judge Brett Kavanaugh: 12 Of Many Reasons To Oppose Him
More Breaking News...