- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Speak Up
Friday, Jun. 19, 2015 at 1:20 PM
Antipot enforcement is a racist, familybusting, economically stupid tactic of a fearmongering police state
Cops Reloaded, a show exposing real
police arrests, was on tv. Once
again a uniform clad bully was
arresting a potsmoker, ordering
him in imperious tones out of the
car. Sometimes the innocents
are slammed to the ground
before they are handcuffed often
very tightly behind their backs. They
watch their cars towed away,
visualize their jobs flying away,
and contemplate jail time.
These antipot enforcing
gendarmes can smash lives
as easily as crushing a piece
of paper into a ball.
Marijuana prohibition from the
beginning has been enforced much more
in black communities than in majority
Decriminalization of marijuana
has occurred many places in the world.
Draconian pot laws in the US make the US the
biggest imprisoner in the world per capita,
depriving children of their fathers, families
of monetary support, communities of taxes as
they deprive prisoners of their freedom.
These unjust laws create a climate of
fearmongering and a too powerful
Sumner Redstone, billionaire
owner of Viacom (CBS) owns CMT
the network which carries this show.
Other Problems With CBS
1. CBS, the Columbia Broadcasting System, is a warmonger. Its news shows including "This Morning" have totally censored, muzzled, the American peace movement which includes, depending on the poll, between 75% and 90% of all Americans. Charlie Rose has been beating wardrums on CBS and PBS for decades. Morley Safer, Walter Cronkite and other CBS reporters during the Vietnam War publicly after a few years stated their opposition to the war. That has not happened with the current owners or current news staff. CBS News has promoted every illegal war of the US government since the Reagan administration's bombing of Libya and the Bush 1, Bush 2 and Obama wars. It is a propaganda extension of the Pentagon.
2. Fleshmonger CBS has not only taken in trillions since it began advertising pieces of murdered animals' cadavers. It has imposed animal flesh promotions in product placement mentions on news shows, in sitcoms, game shows, soap operas, cooking shows, finance, sports and movies. from "This Morning" to "Let's Make A Deal" . In one of its cooking shows this week a New Orleans cooking show carried on CBS featured dropping crayfish (crawfish, crawdads) into boiling water.
3 Cigarette ads are banned from the airwaves. Booze ads have been reduced. But meat which causes a majority of the deaths in the US every year (more than tobacco, traffic and other accidental deaths, alcohol etc.) is pushed by corporations to the most obese nation on earth. The US has more tv food ads than any other country.
3a. CBS promotes violence and racism by carrying Cops Reloaded, a show involving actual police arrests with white police regularly slamming black men down on the ground. Cops Reloaded violates individual rights to smoke marijuana, regularly featuring pot arrests.
3b. CBS is a fearmonger and violence promoter with much of its programming. An inordinate amount of attention is given to murder shows. It is polluting the minds of millions of children.
4. CBS' crime investigation show NCIS promotes torture of Muslim prisoners and Russophobia.
5 CBS is perhaps the most tasteless of the major networks, with "Two Broke Girls" being a new low.
6. CBS and other networks profiteer from drug company advertising of products which cause death, paralysis, injury.
7. The show "This Morning" covered Nebraska's vote to end the death penalty but failed to mention that 43 of the 50 states in the country did not commit prisoner murder in 2014.
8. CBS does not publicize the executions occurring in the US. No country may join the European Union if it is involved in prisoner murder.
9. CBS is not interested in giving the American public, who own the airwaves, interactive talk shows.
10. CBS and other tv networks, Ralph Nader has said, have purchased their broadcast licenses at pennies on the dollar, yet have made trillions by taking airtime to push unnecessary products on the public. The original FCC was designed for decentralized community control of the airwaves.
11. CBS refused to back up its reporter Dan Rather who exposed G W Bush's being AWOL from his military post.
12. With shows such as "Meatballs and Spaghetti" (Marvel Productions) and "Mike and Molly", CBS has for many years promoted meat consumption to children and to adults. Owen Parrett MD has written of the relationship between meat and children's leukemia.
13. CBS has virtually no public service spots, and was a factor in Ronald Reagan's removal of the requirement that broadcast networks who license the people's airwaves for pennies and make trillions from them.. must give a little back in the way of public service shows and annoucements.
14. There is toxic vaccine promotion on "This Morning", CBS' morning news show.
15.In coverage of an accident in Ohio involving a truck full of piglets, there was not a word about the 1100 of the 2200 piglets jammed into the trucks who died of crushing or suffocation. In coverage of June 2015 Alaska fires, it was reported that there were no injuries. Perhaps no human beings died but mammals, birds, reptiles were burned alive.
16 Jeopardy and Jude CBS' Jeopardy Show, Ads Disguised As Programming, Slaughterhouse Profiteering and animal pain
A. Animal Research
CBS, an American tv network, now airs the tv game show Jeopardy. This week, one question was "Hospitals".
Three of the four answers were for well known animal torturers: St Jude's* Hospital in Memphis Tennessee, (the original St Jude harmed no animals), the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland Ohio, and the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.
B. Frequent Questions About Cadaver Pieces
The website eatright.org documents how frequently animal flesh and dairy products are given product placement commercials on Jeopardy. These foods cause heart disease, strokes, cancer, kidney disease, food poisoning, Alzheimer's, arthritis, impotence, animal agony, energy waste, global heating, deforestation etc. http://eatright.org
17 CBS Show: AdS Disguised AS Programming
Super Bowl Commercials.. A Half Hour OF Repeated ADS For 2 Corporations
On the 26th of January, CBS carried a show ostensibly to vote on the best Super Bowl commercials. The show was a thinly disguised promotion of Pepsi (6 commercials were for products owned by the Pepsi corporation), Budweiser (5 promotions for the European owned company), McDonald's (2 commercials).
CBS Profiteering From Animal Suffering, Disease Causation, Environmental Destruction
CBS and virtually every other US tv and radio network have made cumulatively trillions of dollars from promoting the cadaver pieces of murdered animals. They have caused American health care costs to skyrocket and made the US the most obese nation on earth. There are more food commercials on tv in the US than any other country.
Why is it that cigarette ads are banned and hard liquor ads limited on television but animal, fish flesh and dairy products which account for over half of the world's fatalities yearly are allowed? The power of money.
Leslie Moonves, Sumner Redstone's nephew, is the CEO of CBS
"Sumner Murray Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein; May 27, 1923) is an American media magnate. He is the majority owner and Chairman of the Board of the National Amusements theater chain. Through National Amusements, Sumner Redstone and his family are majority owners of CBS Corporation, Viacom, MTV Networks, BET, and the film studio Paramount Pictures, and are equal partners in MovieTickets.com."
*St Jude inflates its children's cure numbers
Report this post as:
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
Resolution of the Rent Strike in Boyle Heights
What Big Brother Knows About You and What You Can Do About It
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
More Local News...
Doxa du lobby
Tech workers organize
Architect Stephen Francis Jones
UN Forum Wrestles with Economic Policies 10 Years After Financial Crisis Islands Call for
Shadowgun Legends Hack and Cheats
What does the Quran Say About Islamic Dress??
Biodiversité ou la nature privatisée
The Market is a Universal Totalitarian Religion
Book Available about Hispanics and US Civil War by National Park Service
The Shortwave Report 04/20/18 Listen Globally!
The Republican 'Prolife' Party Is the Party of War, Execution, and Bear Cub Murder
Paraphysique de la dictature étatique
Book Review: "The New Bonapartists"
The West Must Take the First Steps to Russia
Théorie générale de la révolution ou hommage à feu Mikhaïl Bakounine
The Shortwave Report 04/13/18 Listen Globally!
“Lost in a Dream” Singing Competition Winner to Be Chosen on April 15 for ,000 Prize!
The World Dependent on Central Banks
Ohio Governor Race: Dennis Kucinich & Richard Cordray Run Against Mike DeWine
March 2018 Honduras Coup Again Update
Apologie du zadisme insurrectionnel
ICE contract with license plate reader company
Black Portraiture(S) IV: The Color of Silence...Cuba No...Cambridge Yes
Prohibiting Micro-Second Betting on the Exchanges
Prosecutors treat Muslims harsher than non-Muslims for the same crimes
More Breaking News...