About Us Contact Us Subscribe Calendar Publish RSS

CopWatch LA

IMC Network: www.indymedia.org africa: ambazonia canarias estrecho / madiaq kenya nigeria south africa canada: hamilton london, ontario maritimes montreal ontario ottawa quebec thunder bay vancouver victoria windsor winnipeg east asia: burma jakarta japan korea manila qc europe: abruzzo alacant andorra antwerpen armenia athens austria barcelona belarus belgium belgrade bristol brussels bulgaria calabria croatia cyprus emilia-romagna estrecho / madiaq euskal herria galiza germany grenoble hungary ireland istanbul italy la plana liege liguria lille linksunten lombardia london madrid malta marseille nantes napoli netherlands nice northern england norway oost-vlaanderen paris/Île-de-france patras piemonte poland portugal roma romania russia saint-petersburg scotland sverige switzerland thessaloniki torun toscana toulouse ukraine united kingdom valencia latin america: argentina bolivia chiapas chile chile sur cmi brasil colombia ecuador mexico peru puerto rico qollasuyu rosario santiago tijuana uruguay valparaiso venezuela venezuela oceania: adelaide aotearoa brisbane burma darwin jakarta manila melbourne perth qc sydney south asia: india mumbai united states: arizona arkansas asheville atlanta austin baltimore big muddy binghamton boston buffalo charlottesville chicago cleveland colorado columbus dc hawaii houston hudson mohawk kansas city la madison maine miami michigan milwaukee minneapolis/st. paul new hampshire new jersey new mexico new orleans north carolina north texas nyc oklahoma philadelphia pittsburgh portland richmond rochester rogue valley saint louis san diego san francisco san francisco bay area santa barbara santa cruz, ca sarasota seattle tampa bay tennessee urbana-champaign vermont western mass worcester west asia: armenia beirut israel palestine process: fbi/legal updates mailing lists process & imc docs tech volunteer projects: print radio satellite tv video regions: oceania united states topics: biotech
printable version - js reader version - email this article - view hidden posts - tags and related articles

Amerika Is Dead

by geral Thursday, Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:30 AM
gsosbee@gmail.com (956)622-0768 usa

Amerika Is Dead, see the evidence

Amerika Is Dead...
statment.pngf8avoh.png, image/png, 995x913

For two decades I have reported criminal offenses committed against me by the fbi and their operatives and thugs; the assaults continue today 24/7 and the United States government, all agencies, branches, departments and courts ignore my reports. Indeed, often I am punished for even filing reports, or I am threatened and harassed by the judges for bringing my law suit. When I complain about the fbi’s highjacking my life, the fbi sends operatives (like the fraud and psychopath J. Robert Upton, aka Judy Spencer ) to mock me by calling me a ‘cry baby’ and a ‘whiner’. At the same time the fbi sends thugs to provoke and assault me in order to cause a violent reaction so that the fbi could at long last arrest me. All such illegal efforts have failed. Then, upon discovery that I have outflanked the assassins, fbi’s Upton proclaims that I am a ‘’danger to myself & others’’:
See:
Submitted by J. Robert Upton (not verified) on Wed, 08/29/2012 - 2:20pm
To be clear I ask for nothing from the people; I seek no personal help from any quarter. My reports are documentaries for posterity and serve a record of the Godless and cowardly people of the United States of America who permit the global atrocities (arbitrary killing, torturing and imprisoning) which I and many others now report. The USA is a global lawless and murderous renegade and enemy of Mankind.
*All who refuse to publish my reports, or who hide them and harass me for filing same are guilty of cover ups of the many crimes ongoing today by the fbi/cia, etc. I often name some of the so-called “Independent Media” groups who, acting as fbi/cia operatives, refuse to publish my posts. All such moderators are de facto criminals because they participate by suborning the felonies that I document, including crimes against humanity.
If the reader of this post pretends that he has no duty to address the issues presented here, or if he accepts the premise implied in the statement, “My Government, Right Or Wrong” then that reader is my enemy and is also an imminent threat to all the people.

Other relevant links:

Share on: Twitter, Facebook, Google+

add your comments

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 1 posted about this article.

May Day March in Riverside M02 10:35PM

Nuclear Shutdown News: April 2017 M02 4:38PM

Jewish “Defense” League: Nazis in Skull-caps A07 11:13AM

Nuke Shutdown News 3/17 A01 4:13PM

RELATIONS STILL STRAINED BETWEEN SOUTH LOS ANGELES RESIDENTS AND THE POLICE M22 3:22PM

Elect a Green to Congress in Los Angeles M15 2:18AM

Prop. H Activists March on Hollywood to House and Help the Homeless M01 1:46PM

Prop. H Activists March on Hollywood to House and Help the Homeless M01 1:09PM

Prop. H Activists March on Hollywood to House and Help the Homeless M01 12:19PM

24TH ANNUAL LOS ANGELES WOMEN’S THEATRE FESTIVAL HONORS COMPOSER MEGAN CAVALLARI ON MARCH F24 2:40PM

Activists Mark 150 Years Since Chimney Rock Massacre F21 7:00PM

Shame On You, Jewish Voice For Peace, For Targeting Pro-Israel Gays J17 7:54AM

The Shortwave Report 06/16/17 Listen Globally! J15 5:22PM

Hate Group Jewish Voice for Peace targets, terrorizes LGBT Youth J15 11:38AM

Déficit informationnel ou mur de Kardashev J14 10:37PM

Wells Fargo Is Accused of Making Improper Changes to Mortgages J14 10:26PM

Lessons From Portland’s Clashes With Fascists J13 7:36PM

New Bill Would Reduce Police Accountability, Erode State Independence J12 7:25PM

Paraphysique de procrastination J12 11:45AM

The Great Trump Show J11 3:48PM

Muslim leaders refuse to perform funeral prayers for London Bridge attackers/VSHAME TO YOU J10 8:47PM

Paraphysique de la hiérarchie J10 1:51AM

Capitalocène de prosopopée J09 12:19AM

The Shortwave Report 06/09/17 Listen Globally! J08 4:49PM

Video: Science in the New Dark Age, 28 min J08 3:21PM

Statement of The Revolutionary Tendency on Britain's Snap Elections J07 6:38PM

Trump’s Rollback of Civil Rights J07 4:39PM

Infamy at Sea: Israel’s Attack on the USS Liberty 50 Years Later J05 8:32AM

Memorandum 2017: Alternatives for a Solidarity Europe: Instead of "Germany First" J05 8:00AM

Prévarication et proratisation des convictions J05 4:08AM

Son Of Vietnam War Criminal Opts For Social Sanity J05 2:44AM

© 2000-2003 Los Angeles Independent Media Center. Unless otherwise stated by the author, all content is free for non-commercial reuse, reprint, and rebroadcast, on the net and elsewhere. Opinions are those of the contributors and are not necessarily endorsed by the Los Angeles Independent Media Center. Running sf-active v0.9.4 Disclaimer | Privacy