You can't get a medical marijuana license with out a government issued photo ID

by Sick and can't get my medicine Friday, Sep. 30, 2011 at 10:56 PM

The government tyrants in Arizona won't let sick people get treatment unless they have an Arizona Drivers License or an Arizona Identification card. Heil Hitler the police state is here.

You can't get a medi...
az_420_eval_ad.jpg, image/jpeg, 826x515

On thursday Sept 29, 2011 at about 11

or maybe a little later when I was eating

at Del Taco I called the folks at Arizona

420 Evaulations and asked if I could make an

appoitment to come in for and get a medical

marijuana prescription. There number is

(480)423-7328

They told me there was no need to make an

appointment and that I should just come on

down anytime between 11am and 5:30pm

At about 1:25 pm I caught the Link bus at

Chandler and Arizona Avenue go to

Arizona 420 Evaulations.

When I got to Mesa I then hopped on the

light rail and took that to the

Rural & University station in

Tempe.

From there I walked to the bus stop on

the northeast side of Rural Road and

University and caught the 72 bus which

I took to Oak Street & Scottsdale Road.

From Scottsdale Road & Oak I walked a

block north and then to the west side of

Scottsdale Road which is

2334 N Scottsdale Road.

From there I found unit number 112 which

is where the Arizona 420 Evaulations is

located and does business.

When I got inside the office was packed

there was a big line of sick people waiting

to get their medical marijuana perscriptions.

I suspect I got there slightly before 3pm.

The first thing that happened was one of the

several ladies behind the counter or desk or

whatever asked me for an Arizona Drivers License

or an Arizona Identification card.

I don't know her name but here initials are

JRH or something like that. I am having a

hard time reading her handwritting.

She told me that I could get a Arizona medical

marijuana prescription or reccommendation if

I didn't have an Arizona ID card.

I told here that in that case I would have to

sue the State of Arizona over the issue and

asked her to give me a receipt or not saying

I was refused service because I didn't have

an Arizona issued drivers license or identification

card.

I told her several time I wasn't angry with her,

or her business, but that I was very angry with

the state of Arizona for their insane position

that in Arizona sick people can't see a doctor

unless they have a governnment issued photo Id.

She gave me receipt number 030543 which is just

a receipt with the title Guest Check and she

wrote on the front side of it:

AZ Medical Evaulations

Unable to provide service de to no State I.D.

2334 N Scottsdale Rd

Scottsdale, Arizona

85257

JRH

AZ420 Eval

on the back side she wrote

AZ 420 Evaluations

2334 N Scottsdale Road

Scottsdale, AZ 85257

9/29/2011

Unable to provide service due to no I.D.

JRH

When I was leavin I noted the time and it was

slightly after 3pm.

Last if they gave there other customers recepts

I should be able to use the check number which

is 030543 to document the date and time I came

there which was Thursday, Sept 29, 2011 at

about 3pm.

receipt side 1

by Sick and can't get my medicine Friday, Sep. 30, 2011 at 10:56 PM

receipt side 1...
az_420_receipt_side_1.jpg, image/jpeg, 290x448

receipt side 1

receipt side 2

by Sick and can't get my medicine Friday, Sep. 30, 2011 at 10:56 PM

receipt side 2...
az_420_receipt_side_2.jpg, image/jpeg, 343x489

receipt side 2

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 4 posted about this article.
Doctor Tracy Cochrane, PhD Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Doctor Tracy Cochrane, PhD Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Doctor Tracy Cochrane, PhD Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Change Links September 2018 posted S02 10:22PM

More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre A30 11:09PM

Site Outage Friday A30 3:49PM

Change Links August 2018 A14 1:56AM

Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land A12 11:09PM

More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke J29 10:40PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 8:27PM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 11:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J11 6:58AM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M31 5:20AM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 7:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 10:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 9:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 8:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 8:31PM

Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico A29 11:47PM

Change Links May 2018 A27 8:40AM

Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed A27 5:37AM

GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE A13 12:39AM

lausd whistle blower A11 6:58AM

Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images A04 8:02PM

UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light A02 6:58PM

Change Links April 2018 A01 6:27PM

Cybermonde, cyberguerre, cyberespace, cyberterrorisme S24 6:35AM

Paraphysique de psychosomatique S22 6:58AM

Chuck Grassley: Women Abusing, Animal Murdering, Illegal War Supporting Criminal S22 2:58AM

Finance Capitalism and the Digital Economy S21 4:45PM

Muselières syndicales, muselières patronales S21 7:19AM

Jeff Bezos, Amazon, The Washington Post, Whole Foods, Etc S21 2:50AM

Why Choose Nut Milk Over Cows' Milk S21 1:01AM

Antrhopocène, le grand effondrement S19 9:53AM

Abolir l'économie S18 11:18AM

The Dictatorship of Corporations S17 5:26PM

18 Lethal Consequences Of Hunting S17 3:13PM

Paraphysique de l'outplacement déontologue S15 6:51AM

Shopping du bashing S14 8:42AM

After Lehman Brothers, Experts Say Global Financial Crisis Can Happen Again S13 8:28PM

“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen S12 9:30PM

Probabilités de fin d'humanité S12 6:49AM

Florida Area of Migrant Farmworkers Denied Right to Construct Health Clinic near NaplesCIW S11 2:57AM

Steer clear of work morality! S09 12:10PM

The Shortwave Report 09/07/18 Listen Globally! S06 11:23PM

August 2018 Honduras Coup update S06 12:28PM

Brett Kavanaugh Filled The 5th Circuit With Execution Judges S06 6:14AM

Augusta Georgia Woman Gets 5 Year Prison Sentence for Writing About Russians Crime Acts S05 8:29AM

Paraphysique de contextualité S05 8:29AM

Crisis Regulation in Global Capitalism S03 3:39PM

Ex-voto de réification S03 10:24AM

Please Oppose Warmonger, Execution and Torture Supporting Bush Operative Brett Kavanaugh A31 10:45PM

Paraphysique d'exploitation occultation A31 10:24PM