You can't get a medical marijuana license with out a government issued photo ID

by Sick and can't get my medicine Friday, Sep. 30, 2011 at 3:56 PM

The government tyrants in Arizona won't let sick people get treatment unless they have an Arizona Drivers License or an Arizona Identification card. Heil Hitler the police state is here.

You can't get a medi...
az_420_eval_ad.jpg, image/jpeg, 826x515

On thursday Sept 29, 2011 at about 11

or maybe a little later when I was eating

at Del Taco I called the folks at Arizona

420 Evaulations and asked if I could make an

appoitment to come in for and get a medical

marijuana prescription. There number is

(480)423-7328

They told me there was no need to make an

appointment and that I should just come on

down anytime between 11am and 5:30pm

At about 1:25 pm I caught the Link bus at

Chandler and Arizona Avenue go to

Arizona 420 Evaulations.

When I got to Mesa I then hopped on the

light rail and took that to the

Rural & University station in

Tempe.

From there I walked to the bus stop on

the northeast side of Rural Road and

University and caught the 72 bus which

I took to Oak Street & Scottsdale Road.

From Scottsdale Road & Oak I walked a

block north and then to the west side of

Scottsdale Road which is

2334 N Scottsdale Road.

From there I found unit number 112 which

is where the Arizona 420 Evaulations is

located and does business.

When I got inside the office was packed

there was a big line of sick people waiting

to get their medical marijuana perscriptions.

I suspect I got there slightly before 3pm.

The first thing that happened was one of the

several ladies behind the counter or desk or

whatever asked me for an Arizona Drivers License

or an Arizona Identification card.

I don't know her name but here initials are

JRH or something like that. I am having a

hard time reading her handwritting.

She told me that I could get a Arizona medical

marijuana prescription or reccommendation if

I didn't have an Arizona ID card.

I told here that in that case I would have to

sue the State of Arizona over the issue and

asked her to give me a receipt or not saying

I was refused service because I didn't have

an Arizona issued drivers license or identification

card.

I told her several time I wasn't angry with her,

or her business, but that I was very angry with

the state of Arizona for their insane position

that in Arizona sick people can't see a doctor

unless they have a governnment issued photo Id.

She gave me receipt number 030543 which is just

a receipt with the title Guest Check and she

wrote on the front side of it:

AZ Medical Evaulations

Unable to provide service de to no State I.D.

2334 N Scottsdale Rd

Scottsdale, Arizona

85257

JRH

AZ420 Eval

on the back side she wrote

AZ 420 Evaluations

2334 N Scottsdale Road

Scottsdale, AZ 85257

9/29/2011

Unable to provide service due to no I.D.

JRH

When I was leavin I noted the time and it was

slightly after 3pm.

Last if they gave there other customers recepts

I should be able to use the check number which

is 030543 to document the date and time I came

there which was Thursday, Sept 29, 2011 at

about 3pm.

receipt side 1

by Sick and can't get my medicine Friday, Sep. 30, 2011 at 3:56 PM

receipt side 1...
az_420_receipt_side_1.jpg, image/jpeg, 290x448

receipt side 1

receipt side 2

by Sick and can't get my medicine Friday, Sep. 30, 2011 at 3:56 PM

receipt side 2...
az_420_receipt_side_2.jpg, image/jpeg, 343x489

receipt side 2

Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 4 posted about this article.
Doctor Tracy Cochrane, PhD Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Doctor Tracy Cochrane, PhD Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Doctor Tracy Cochrane, PhD Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles J30 4:26PM

Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert! J10 11:58PM

Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California M30 10:20PM

Change Links June 2018 posted M28 12:41AM

Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi M17 3:22PM

CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police M10 2:08PM

Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies M10 1:57PM

California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings) M02 1:31PM

Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico A29 4:47PM

Change Links May 2018 A27 1:40AM

Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed A26 10:37PM

Asian Countries:Cambodia, Vietnam, N. Korea do not permit unlawful immigration J16 8:06PM

Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator J16 11:24AM

Democratic Socialists of America J14 4:57PM

Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's J14 4:18PM

Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento J14 12:54AM

Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Cleanup J13 4:14PM

FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution? J13 3:52PM

Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians J13 2:59PM

The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally! J12 4:36PM

Social Policy as Social Infrastructure J12 3:38AM

Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud J12 1:50AM

Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner.. J11 6:48PM

June 2018 Honduras coup update J11 3:35PM

Maria Estrada doubles down on racist support J11 1:40PM

New York Women in Film & Television Announces 2018 NYWIFT Ha Phuong Scholarship Recipients J11 10:14AM

Trapps de la domination, trapps de l'aliénation J11 1:31AM

Please Work For The Defeat Of Brett Kavanaugh And Why J09 8:54PM

Change Links 2018 July posted J09 1:27PM

Transinhumanisme ( transe inhumanisme ) J09 12:44PM

Google, World's Biggest Censor, Was Founded By The CIA J09 10:25AM

For a World Free of Nuclear Risks J09 8:29AM

Corrupt CDC Ignores Meat Fish Recalls J09 4:55AM

The (Temporary) End of Globalization J09 3:03AM

Aternatives to Abortions such as Plan B the pill, condoms and IUD J08 4:03PM

U.S Congressional Legal Minds Know Better Than Allowing Texas To Murder Hank Skinner J08 3:37PM

ACLU in many US states defends in court KKK and American Nazis Sometimes for Money J07 11:28PM

Judge Brett Kavanaugh: 12 Of Many Reasons To Oppose Him J07 9:00AM