Today is Sunday, September 3, 2011.
I was looking at Craigs List and I saw this
ad posted by
PVM Studios, PVMTV or Paradise Vibe Marketing looking for programmers.
I suspect they intentional said they were going to actually pay
the programmers $12-$15 hourly.
Just let whatever sucker accepts this job and sees
what happens when payday comes around.
If PVM treats them like they treated me
they won't get a paycheck, all they will
get is excuses, that the check is in the MAIL.
Even though the jerks at PVM Studios cheated me out
of the money I earned working them the first time I was
there I sent them another copy of my resume to the email address
just to document that I replied to the ad so when I sue them
I will have the fact that they received my resume.
Web Designer (Tempe )
Date: 2011-08-31, 12:28PM MST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
PVM Web Developer-Designer
The Web Developer-Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications and components for internal and external Insurance system users. The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects. The developer will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment. They will be required to have experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as, but not limited to, Java and ColdFusion.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Some experience using the RUP methodology.
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 2 years of web design and development experience is required.
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Apache, Java Server Pages and Java, XML, PHP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ColdFusion Server, CFML, CF Script, IIS, Windows Server environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- BS / BA university degree a plus but not required.
We are NOT looking for a team of people just ONE individual to manage ON GROUND.
Must be located in Phoenix, AZ
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
- Location: Tempe
- Compensation: $12-$15 hourly
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Links to other folks that have been screwed by PVM Studios