- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Human Rights Alert, NGO
Monday, May. 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Public corruption has reached a level never seen for a century. Corruption of the justice system in Los Angeles County and beyond is at the core of the current financial crisis. Unless corruption of the justice system is addressed, economic development and civil society conditions are unlikely to improve.
Los Angeles, May 21 – news reports indicate that President Obama is seeking extension of FBI Director Robert Mueller’s tenure by two years. []
“Public corruption has reached a level never seen for a century,” says Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), “Mueller must go.”
Under the tenure of FBI Director Robert Mueller and Assistant FBI Director for Criminal Investigations Kenneth Kaiser:
* Retroactive immunities (“pardons”) were signed for all judges and commissioners of the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles County, California, who had taken “not permitted” payments (“bribes”). [[ii]]
* United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) issued an official Staff Report referring to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California”. [[iii]] The report was based on evidence submitted to the HRC of large-scale false imprisonments and financial/real estate fraud by judges of the Court.
* The International Criminal Bar posted a complaint for racketeering against the Los Angeles Superior Court. [[iv]]
* Lecture on corruption of the Court was accepted for presentation in the 16th World Criminology Congress. [[v]]
* Large-scale fraud was opined in Sustain, the case management system of the Los Angeles Superior Court, which enables the conduct of simulated litigation of cases in violation of the law. The opinion was supported by opinion of international computer science scholar. [[vi]]
* Fraud was opined in the case management system of the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, which enables large-scale false imprisonments, with no legal foundation. The opinion was reviewed and published in an international computer science journal with an Editorial Board listing scholars from six European nations and Canada. [[vii]]
Regardless of the overwhelming evidence of widespread corruption of the justice system in Los Angeles County, California, the most populous in the United States, and even after inquiries by US Congress, FBI has refused to take action. [[viii], [ix]]
Through such conduct, FBI and US Department of Justice permitted Los Angeles County to become “Fraud Capital, USA”, and the “epicenter of the epidemic of real estate and mortgage fraud”. [[x]]
“The next FBI Director should be the best qualified person from outside the FBI, who is not a member of the judiciary,” says Dr Zernik.
Corruption of the justice system, in Los Angeles County and beyond, is at the core of the current financial crisis. Unless corruption of the justice system is addressed, economic development and civil society conditions are unlikely to improve. [[xi]]
"FBI will pursue all allegations of judicial corruption vigorously, as public corruption violations are among the most serious of all criminal conduct and can tear at the fabric of a democratic society," (FBI, December 2008)
 11-05-12 Obama taps FBI Director Mueller for two more years,
[ii] 09-02-14 California Senate bill providing retroactive immunities ("pardons") for all judges who took "not permitted" payments ("bribes").SBX2-11
[iii] 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession".
[iv] 11-05-15 Racketeering complaint against David Pasternak and the Los Angeles Superior Court posted by the International Criminal Bar (ICB); international criminal indictment more likely against Rampart Judge Jacqueline A Connor.
[v] Zernik, J: Corruption of the Courts and the Legal Profession in California Noted in a 2010 United Nations UPR Report, 16th World Criminology Congress, 2011
[vi] 09-04-20 Prof Eliyahu Shamir's Opinion Letter re: Sustain - the Case Management System of the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
[vii] 10-08-18 Zernik, J: Data Mining as a Civic Duty – Online Public Prisoners’ Registration Systems, International Journal on Social Media: Monitoring, Measurement, Mining 1: 84-96 (2010)
[viii] 11-01-07 Superior Court of Los Angeles County, California: Widespread Public Corruption and Refusal of US Department of Justice to Take Action
[ix] 10-10-15 Proposed Organizational Chart of the LA-JR (alleged Los Angeles Judiciary Racket)
[x] 11-04-28 PRESS RELEASE: Los Angeles – “Fraud Capital, USA” – Correction to Los Angeles Times Report
[xi] 11-04-21 PRESS RELEASE: "In Financial Crisis, No Prosecutions of Top Figures" - Because of widespread corruption of the justice system, they are effectively immune…
The widespread corruption of the US justice system is a key factor in the financial crisis, which is often overlooked.
Report this post as:
Woolsey Fire: Worst News of 2018?
Oppose Environmentally-Harmful Development
Oppose Environmentally-Harmful Development
OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center Presents Night for Hope
Marshall Tuck’s racist dog whistle
Marshall Tuck’s ethnocentrism contradicts Californian values
Debunking Some Anti-Prop 10 Propaganda
Why Should California Choose De Leon Over Feinstein?
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
More Local News...
The Attack of Corporations and the Rich on the Rest of Society
VAN ATTACK HOAX
Mobile Royale Hack Online Generator - Get Unlimited Crystals
Unification, séparation et fragmentation
FAKE NEWS POR SOROS
Chemtrails and Prince
Wages For Housework
A Mistake: Jesse Jackson-Toyota deal-in Lexington -Ky is .8 billion over 10 years 2018
If Trump Declares a AantionalEmergency, He'll Be Breaking the Law
Jesse Jackson's Sneak Attck on Toyota Lexington Ky and it's workers 2018
Video: Chris Herdges in Eugene, 1 hr 24 min
Judge Delays Ruling on Puerto Rico Debt Deal White House Opposes Island's Food Assistance
Paraphysique de proxémie guerrière
DEAD MAN LIVING
DIARY OF A CON MAN
PR Debt Cancel, Judge Reviews Cofina Debt
Réseautage, fragmentation du capital
More Breaking News...