Los Angeles, January 20 - the ongoing corruption scandal in El Paso, Texas, continues for the fourth year. In parallel, USA v Ketner et al (3:06-cr-01369) in the US District Court, Western District of Texas, continues, sealed, for the fourth year.
Media's efforts to unseal the case remain denied by US Judge Frank Moltalvo.
Texas Media claim that it is the largest public corruption case in the history of the United States.
In denying media's Motion to Intervene and justifying the ongoing sealing in acase, where a judge is judging corrupt judges, Judge Frank Montalvo in his May 28, 2008 Memorandum Opinion and Order states: 
b. The Public's Common-Law Right of Access
American courts recognize a general right to inspect and copy public records and
documents, including judicial records and documents. "It is uncontested, however, that the
right to inspect and copy judicial records is not absolute. Every court has supervisory power over
its own records and files, and access has been denied where court files might have become a
vehicle for improper purposes.
It is difficult to distill from the relatively few judicial decisions a
comprehensive definition of what is referred to as the common-law
right of access or to identify all the factors to be weighed in
determining whether access is appropriate. The few cases that
have recognized such a right do agree that the decision as to access
is one best left to the sound discretion ofthe trial court, a discretion
to be exercised in light of the relevant facts and circumstances of
the particular case. 
41 Nixon v. Warner Communications, Inc., 435 U.S. 589, 597 (1978).
42 Id. at 598.
43 Id at 598-99; see also Belo Broadcasting Corp. v. Clark, 654 F.2d 423 (5th Cir. Unit A 1981)
("'Because no clear rules can be articulated as to when judicial records should be closed to the public,
the decision to do so necessarily rests within the sound discretion of the courts, subject to appellate
review for abuse."') (quoting United States v. Mitchell, 551 F.2d 1252, 1260 (D.C. Cir 1976�.
In denying on October 14, 2008 media's second Motion to Intervene, Judge Montalvo provides the quote: 
"[W]hile all deception requires secrecy, all secrecy is not meant to deceive."
Obviously, in the ongoing El Paso, Texas, sealed court corruption case, the public would not be able to distinguish, which of the two it is.
 11-01-20 Corruption of the courts and the legal profession in El Paso - Sealed in the Heart of Texas http://www.scribd.com/doc/47248633/
1. 08-05-28 USA v Ketner et al - Memorandum Opinion and Order in re: Carl Starr's Motion to Intervene ��. 4
2. 08-10-14 USA v Ketner et al - Memorandum Opinion and Order in re: El Paso Media Group's Motion to Intervene �� 39
3. 08-04-17 Details of El Paso public corruption cases remain hidden _ Texas Civil Rights Project ��. 76
4. 08-10-17 Montalvo denies NPT but unseals court's corruption case transcripts - Newspaper Tree El Paso ��. 83
5. 08-10-20 RCFP_ Court unseals more documents in secret El Paso corruption case ��. 85
6. 08-11-01 RCFP_ Sealed in the heart of Texas ��. 86
7. 08-11-23 Public Corruption in El Paso, Texas, Reaches $2.1 billions ��. 89
8. 09-07-02 Public Corruption 101_ The archives - Newspaper Tree El Paso ��. 99
9. 10-02-02 El Paso Corruption Spotlight JUDGE BONNIE RANGEL ��. 105
10. 10-02-04 El Paso judge convicted in sex, bribe case ��. 107
11. 10-02-05 Former El Paso Judge Manuel Joseph Barraza Found Guilty in Sex-Bribe Case ��. 108
12. 10-07-19 US Supreme Court rules on �honest services� - Beginning of end for FBI probe ��. 110
13. 10-09-02 El Paso Public Corruption Time Line - Print This Story News Story - KFOX El Paso ��. 116
14. 10-09-02 FBI Press Release - Federal Grand Jury in El Paso Indicts 11 in Corruption Investigation ��. 119
15. 10-09-16 The Corrupt Courts of Collin County ��. 121
16. 10-11-09 2 More Indicted In El Paso Federal Corruption Investigation - KVIA El Paso ��. 126
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States. http://twitter.com/inproperinla http://www.scribd.com/Human_Rights_Alert http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/ http://human-rights-alert.blogspot.com/ http://www.liveleak.com/user/jz12345 http://www.examiner.com/x-38742-LA-Business-Headlines-Examiner
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute http://www.nlada.net/library/article/national_dojspeechto%20chiefjustice07-26-2010_gideonalert
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24902306/
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/29043589/
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/274339
WHAT DID THE UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL STAFF REPORT SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." http://www.scribd.com/doc/38566837/