- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Human Rights Alert, NGO
Sunday, Dec. 05, 2010 at 3:13 AM
email@example.com PO Box 526
Human Rights Alert (NGO) and Joseph Zernik, PhD, marked the 200,000th read on the Scribd site, launched in January 2010, by releasing the list of best read documents and most read subjects.
Los Angeles, December 3 – Human Rights Alert (NGO) and Joseph Zernik, PhD, marked the 200,000th read on the Scribd site, launched in January 2010, by releasing the list of best read documents and most read subjects.
The subjects, which generated the most interest were:
1. Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) (and Countrywide), Brian Moynihan, and SEC
Evidence of Racketeering, public corruption, failing banking regulation, fraud on the courts;
2. The Sheriffs of Los Angeles County, Marin County, California and Harris County, Texas:
Evidence of large-scale false imprisonments;
3. Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, and US District Courts, California
Evidence of public corruption and real estate/financial frauds;
4. United Nations 2010 Universal Periodic Review of Human Rights in the United States
Report referring to 'corruption of the courts and the legal profession in California'
The 20 records that generated the most readers were:
1) 10-05-05 Countrywide, Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and its President Brian Moynihan - Compilation of Records - Evidence of Racketeering
Reads: 10124 Published: 05 / 06 / 2010
2) 10-05-05 Chairs of US Congress Committees of the Judiciary and Banking Are Requested to Join Senator Feinsteins Inquiries on Comptroller of the Currency and US Dept of Justice Inspector General
Reads: 8989 Published: 05 / 06 / 2010
3) 10-01-05 Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department: Online Inmate Information Center - Data Survey - John Smith
Reads: 8169 Published: 01 / 05 / 2010
4) 10-01-11 Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department: Online Inmate Information Center - Data Survey - Jose Rodriguez
Reads: 4620 Published: 01 / 12 / 2010
5) 10-06-11 Complaints Filed with Office of Comptroller of the Currency and SEC against Countrywide, Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Brian Moynihan - alleging fraud and extortion on Dr Zernik, fraud on shareholders, on banking regulators, and on the US taxpayer
Reads: 4107 Published: 06 / 11 / 2010
6) 10-06-03 Data Mining as a Civic Duty - Online Public Prisoners Registration Systems - draft scholarly paper
Reads: 3525 Published: 06 / 03 / 2010
7) 10-06-19 Wright v Bank of America et al (5-10-cv-01723) at the US Court, Northern California: Racketeering Alleged by Brian Moynihan and Bank America
Reads: 3429 Published: 06 / 19 / 2010
8) 10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office, Los Angeles, Against Brian Moynihan, Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Bryan Cave LLP, Alleging Racketeering and Large Scale Financial Institution Fraud
Reads: 2907 Published: 07 / 06 / 2010
9) 10-01-14 Harris County, Texas, Sheriff's Office: Online Inmate Public Information - Data Survey - Carol Ann Davis
Reads: 2564 Published: 01 / 15 / 2010
10) 10-03-24 US District Court, Central District of California: Local Rules of Court,Chapters 1-4
Reads: 2493 Published: 03 / 24 / 2010
11) 10-01-08 Bank of America: Response letter by office of President/CEO Brian Moynihan to Office of Comptroller of the Currency on Zernik's Complaint (#00971981), as mailed to Dr Zernik
Reads: 2022 Published: 03 / 06 / 2010
12) 10-03-14 Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department: Online Inmate Information Center - Survey of Consecutive Booking Numbers
Reads: 1891 Published: 03 / 14 / 2010
13) 10-08-13 RE: Karimi v Mithawaila (BD518503) at the Los Angeles Superior Court - Complaint against Attorney David Pasternak and the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, for public corruption and racketeering in pretense receiverships at the Court
Reads: 1791 Published: 08 / 13 / 2010
14) 08-03-05 Case of Borrower William Parsley (05-90374), Dkt #248: Judge Jeff Bohm's Memorandum Opinion, rebuking Countrywide's litigation practices, Countrywide's false outside counsel scheme
Reads: 1763 Published: 01 / 10 / 2010
15) 10-01-16 Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department: VINE vs Online Inmate Information Center - Data Survey - Jose Martinez & Jose Rodriguez
Reads: 1708 Published: 01 / 17 / 2010
16) 10-10-01 United Nations Human Rights Council Records for 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States - referring to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession" in California
Reads: 1615 Published: 10 / 02 / 2010
17) 10-05-22 FBI complaint against Michael Libow and Gail Hershowitz, both of Beverly Hills, California, for conspiracy of real estate fraud and extortion pertaining to 320 South Peck Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Reads: 1392 Published: 05 / 22 / 2010
18) 06-07-15 LAPD's Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
Reads: 1374 Published: 01 / 07 / 2010
19) 09-12-17 Richard Isaac Fine - Review
Reads: 1303 Published: 01 / 04 / 2010
20) 10-06-13 Survey of the Prisoners' Booking Log, Marin County, California, Sheriff's Department - Glaring Deficiencies in Validity and Integrity
Reads: 1278 Published: 06 / 13 / 2010
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Special emphasis is given to the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of integrity of the justice system in the United States.
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
WHAT DID THE UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL STAFF REPORT SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
La Verne, CA
Report this post as:
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
Resolution of the Rent Strike in Boyle Heights
What Big Brother Knows About You and What You Can Do About It
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
More Local News...
Paraphysique de la dictature étatique
Book Review: "The New Bonapartists"
The West Must Take the First Steps to Russia
Théorie générale de la révolution ou hommage à feu Mikhaïl Bakounine
The Shortwave Report 04/13/18 Listen Globally!
“Lost in a Dream” Singing Competition Winner to Be Chosen on April 15 for ,000 Prize!
The World Dependent on Central Banks
Ohio Governor Race: Dennis Kucinich & Richard Cordray Run Against Mike DeWine
March 2018 Honduras Coup Again Update
Apologie du zadisme insurrectionnel
ICE contract with license plate reader company
Black Portraiture(S) IV: The Color of Silence...Cuba No...Cambridge Yes
Prohibiting Micro-Second Betting on the Exchanges
Prosecutors treat Muslims harsher than non-Muslims for the same crimes
Amy Goodman interview on cell phone safety
Mesa, Arizona police officer kills unarmed white man
Israeli leaders should be prosecuted for war crimes
Paraphysique de l'autorité
Two Podcasts on fbi corruption
Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS
EPA Head Scott Pruitt: Of Cages And Sirens
The Shortwave Report 04/06/18 Listen Globally!
Nicaraguas Conflic with native Peoples on the Caribbean Coast Near Bluefields in Decade80
Millions Boycott The Sponsors Of Laura Ingraham
THE CONSERVATIVE THREAT
The US, the Dollar, IS and Saudi Arabia
More Breaking News...