- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Richard Franklin + Henk Ruyssenaars
Thursday, Sep. 27, 2007 at 4:00 AM
The U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs, in conjunction with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has released the truth because they need all people to know the US military is literally destroyed. They are under orders to conceal the truth at all costs, so they let slip a report which now cannot be "un-slipped."
FPF: "We don't do body counts." - US General Tommy Franks, who directed the illegal Iraq invasion, has said concerning their genocides abroad. But now also in the US the cemeteries are enlarged. - Text & links below.
Franklin's Focus 9/25/07 - I am forwarding a must read item sent to me by Phoebe. I've been waiting a long time for this report to emerge. I reported long ago on the methods used to conceal the true number of dead. This report is long overdue, and it once again condemns the American fourth estate as a hideous, slavish tool of the government.
As I said, this is a must read. I suggest forwarding this to every news broadcaster you can think of. Email addresses are available at the web sites for the news networks. - Warmest regards, Richard.
73,846 U.S. TROOPS DEAD; 1,620,906 PERMANENTLY DISABLED*
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS ISSUES OFFICIAL REPORT CONFIRMING 73,000 U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN IRAQ
SAME GOVERNMENT AGENCY REPORT CONFIRMS 1.6 MILLION "DISABLED" BY THE WAR!
George Walker Bush has presided over the worst defeat of the United States Military since Vietnam and has deliberately skewed reporting of the deaths and injuries to conceal the facts.
Department of Veteran's Affairs, in conjunction with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has released the truth because they need the American People to know our military is literally, destroyed. They cannot release these horrific numbers via the chain of command because they are under orders to conceal the truth at all costs, so they let slip a report which now cannot be "un-slipped."
Here are the facts and a link to the government source to prove these facts:
More Gulf War Veterans have died than Vietnam Veterans.
The Department of Veterans Affairs, May 2007, Gulf War Veterans Information System reports the following:
Total U.S. Military Gulf War Deaths: 73,846
- Deaths amongst Deployed: 17,847
- Deaths amongst Non-Deployed: 55,999
Total "Undiagnosed Illness" (UDX) claims: 14,874
Total number of disability claims filed: 1,620,906
- Disability Claims amongst Deployed: 407,911
- Disability Claims amongst Non-Deployed: 1,212,995
Percentage of combat troops that filed Disability Claims 36%
Soldiers, by nature, typically don't complain. In other words, the real impact of those who are disabled from the US invasions in Iraq, Afghanistan and other Nations, is not fully reflected in the official Veterans Affairs numbers.
WHEN SOLDIERS ARE SENT TO MURDER WOMEN AND CHILDREN THEY TEND TO NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE NORMAL LIVES THERE AFTER.
How come the government numbers of 3,777 as of 9/7/7 are so low? The answer is simple, the government does not want the 73,000 dead to be compared to the 55,000 U.S. soldiers killed in Vietnam Iraq = Vietnam.
What the government is doing is only counting the soldiers that die in action before they can get them into a helicopter or ambulance. Any soldier who is shot but they get into a helicopter before he dies is not counted.
73,000 dead amongst the U.S. soldiers for this scale operation using weapons of mass destruction is not high - we expect the great majority of U.S. soldiers who took part in the invasion of Iraq to die of uranium poisoning, which can take decades to kill.
From a victors perspective, above any major war in history, The Gulf War has taken the severest toll on soldiers.
More than 1,820 tons of radio active nuclear waste uranium were exploded into Iraq alone in the form of armor piercing rounds and bunker busters, representing the worlds worst man made ecological disaster ever. 64 kg of uranium were used in the Hiroshima bomb.
THE U.S. IRAQ NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST REPRESENTS FAR MORE THAN FOURTEEN THOUSAND HIROSHIMA'S.
The nuclear waste the U.S. has exploded into the Middle East will continue killing for billions of years and can wipe out more than a third of life on earth. Gulf War Veterans who have ingested the uranium will continue to die off over a number of years.
So far more than one million people have been slaughtered in the illegal invasion of Iraqi by the U.S. Birth defects are up 600% in Iraq - the same will apply to U.S. Veterans.
Statistics and evidence published by the government and mainstream media in no way reflect the extreme gravity of the situation.
Those working for the government and media must wake up and take responsibility for immediately reversing this U.S. holocaust.
UNDERSTANDING WHO IS MANIPULATING ALL OF US IS CRITICAL FOR ALL OF US.
For those of you who doubt the veracity of this story, who naively believe it can't be true because if it were true, you would have heard it from the government or from the main stream media, can see the proof yourselves directly from the United States Department of Veteran's Affairs web site - Source Url.:
THIS STORY IS 100% ACCURATE. 100% TRUE. 100% VERIFIABLE.
[andEnd] - Url.: http://www.halturnershow.com/Iraq73000USTroopsKilled.html
COMMENT - HENK RUYSSENAARS:
September 26th 2007 - According to an investigation published outside of the U.S. on May 27th 2005 by El Diario/La Prensa: "Las tropas bajo el comando de EE.UU. han sufrido por lo menos 4,076 bajas fatales en 799 días de campaña." - Transl.: The troops under U.S. command have at least suffered four-thousand-seventy-six (4076) dead in 799 days of war. - Article in Spanish* - And nobody doubts that the disaster - for all involved - is complete. The US/UK junta's war machine is digging the hole deeper and deeper and their quagmire gets global.
But, day and night the global destruction goes on, in the US/UK junta's holocaust, which has killed many thousands* of the US Americans and many allied soldiers in Iraq; costing hundreds of $billions and since years resulting in an enormous and inhuman suffering by the living and wounded people.
UP TO 2.000,000 INNOCENT IRAQI MEN AND WOMEN
Plus the lives of up to 2.000,000 innocent Iraqi men and women which - according to the International Red Cross, Amnesty International and many other human rights groups - already mourned more than half a million Iraqi children, ten years ago... - [http://tinyurl.com/dneux].
But like the former US/Israeli Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright-Korbel*, concerning the earlier by the US inflicted killing of over half a million babies through sanctions etc. in Iraq, Bush repeated the horrifying phrase used to defend all the senseless US slaughter and said: "The sacrifice is worth it, and it is vital to the security of our country.'' Ironically, the world indeed is united by Bush, but definitely against the US and the cabal responsible for and steering Bush's inhuman strategy.
Outside of the American neocon's media bubble and it's deceptive influence, in the 190 countries surrounding the United States - with the exception of a few criminal governments like in Israel and the European Union - more and more people read Bush's statement about 'terror' - with the word 'American' inflicted:
"Many [American] terrorists who kill innocent men, women, and children on the streets of Baghdad are followers of the same murderous ideology that [in the 9/11 US inside job] took the lives of american citizens in New York, in Washington and Pennsylvania. There is only one course of action against them - to defeat them abroad before they attack us at home.''
THE 9/11 US INSIDE JOB
"Total failure" and "ruined credibility" are the watchwords for the day. A process that never should have begun in the first place. A process which had nothing to do with defending the United States, has led us to a place where every 'goal' put forth by the Bush administration, no matter how stupid or simple, has turned to ashes. But where $billions were made over the millions of dead and disabled human beings. The multinational group of psychopatic humanoids time and time again creating this havoc, is the worst plague ever to pester mankind. This group of predators must be stopped. Any way, any time, and anywhere on earth, because they're enslaving and killing us all.
* El Diario/La Prensa: "The troops under U.S. command have at least suffered four-thousand-seventy-six (4076) dead in 799 days of war. - Whole article - in Spanish - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/dolzo
* 9000 US dead in Iraq. Bush lies about them - FPF-HR - July 4th, 2005 - Url.: http://www.talkaboutwars.com/group/alt.war.vietnam/messages/537107.html
GROWING US CEMETERIES TO BURY THE DEAD SOLDIERS:
* The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Gives .1 Million Grant to Texas for New State Cemetery - WASHINGTON – Continuing its mission of providing a final resting place for Texas veterans, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced today the award of an million grant to establish a state veterans cemetery in Abilene. (9/6/07)
* VA Targets .5 Million for Alabama Programs - WASHINGTON – To ensure Alabama veterans have access to the veterans benefits they have earned by their military service, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has provided .5 million for a new national cemetery near Birmingham and improvements to the state veterans home in Alexander City. (8/30/07)
* VA Grant Expands Rhode Island Veterans Cemetery - WASHINGTON – Continuing its mission of providing a final resting place for veterans, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced the award of a ,732,027 grant for the expansion of Rhode Island Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Exeter. (9/20/07)
* VA Gives .1 Million Grant to Montana Veterans Cemetery - WASHINGTON – To ensure a special final resting place for Montana veterans, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced today the award of a .1 million grant to establish the West Montana State Veterans Cemetery in Missoula. (9/20/07)
* VA Grant to Expand Maryland’s Cheltenham Veterans Cemetery - WASHINGTON – Continuing its mission of providing a final resting place for veterans, the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced the award of a ,743,613 grant to expand Maryland’s Cheltenham Veterans Cemetery. (9/20/07)
* United States - Department of Veterans Affairs - Via Url.: http://www1.va.gov/opa/pressrel/index.cfm
* BBC interview - text & video - United Nations Secretary general Kofi Annan: "Iraq war illegal, says Annan" - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/4ndcw
* "We Think the Price Is Worth It" - US/Isr. Secr. of State - Madeleine Albright-Korbel - http://tinyurl.com/dnnk5
* Iraq body count US/UK junta's 'american' version - Url.: http://www.iraqbodycount.net/
* THE STATE OF OUR WORLD IN RELATED LINKS - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/2ncumy
* IT'S DANGEROUS TO BE RIGHT, WHEN YOUR GOVERNMENT IS WRONG. - VOLTAIRE
* "MINDS ARE LIKE PARACHUTES, THEY ONLY FUNCTION WHEN THEY ARE OPEN" - SIR JAMES DEWAR
* FPF-COPYRIGHT NOTICE - In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107 - any copyrighted work in this message is distributed by the Foreign Press Foundation under fair use, without profit or payment, to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information. Url.: http://tinyurl.com/3z3r6
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 2 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
Resolution of the Rent Strike in Boyle Heights
What Big Brother Knows About You and What You Can Do About It
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
More Local News...
Tech workers organize
Architect Stephen Francis Jones
UN Forum Wrestles with Economic Policies 10 Years After Financial Crisis Islands Call for
Shadowgun Legends Hack and Cheats
What does the Quran Say About Islamic Dress??
Biodiversité ou la nature privatisée
The Market is a Universal Totalitarian Religion
Book Available about Hispanics and US Civil War by National Park Service
The Shortwave Report 04/20/18 Listen Globally!
The Republican 'Prolife' Party Is the Party of War, Execution, and Bear Cub Murder
Paraphysique de la dictature étatique
Book Review: "The New Bonapartists"
The West Must Take the First Steps to Russia
Théorie générale de la révolution ou hommage à feu Mikhaïl Bakounine
The Shortwave Report 04/13/18 Listen Globally!
“Lost in a Dream” Singing Competition Winner to Be Chosen on April 15 for ,000 Prize!
The World Dependent on Central Banks
Ohio Governor Race: Dennis Kucinich & Richard Cordray Run Against Mike DeWine
March 2018 Honduras Coup Again Update
Apologie du zadisme insurrectionnel
ICE contract with license plate reader company
Black Portraiture(S) IV: The Color of Silence...Cuba No...Cambridge Yes
Prohibiting Micro-Second Betting on the Exchanges
Prosecutors treat Muslims harsher than non-Muslims for the same crimes
Amy Goodman interview on cell phone safety
More Breaking News...