Venezuela Information Office
Ministerio de la Cultura
Consulado de Chicago
Radio Defensa Venezuela
Circulo Bolivariano de Cincinnati
Constitution of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
The Bolivarian Education
The Media Campaign Against Venezuela
Ministerio de Economía Popular
Frente Francisco Miranda
Celebration of the historic February 4th 1992.
February 1st to 6th 2007
In the three decades before the government of Hugo Chavez, Venezuela was subject to a distorted democracy until the people-driven "Bolivarian Revolution in Venezuela" participated in the creation of the Bolivarian Constitution of Venezuela, marking the start of the Fifth "V" Republic. revising historical dates and times in space to understand the Bolivarian people's movement we need to revise two important dates; February 27th 1989 known as "El Caracazo", which marks the last drop for the Punto Fijo Pact which represented the old political order known as the fourth republic. The Caracazo propelled grass roots movements of civic resistance against a failed socio-political system of almost 40 years. This movement took shape for the first time February 4th 1992, known as the “Por Ahora”of Chavez, the failed coup that attempted a regime change in a country that had lost hope.
The 4th of February 1992 marks is a very important and historical time in Venezuelan Politics, as it could be the turning point in determining the future of the Bolivarian Revolution and the Venezuelan People; which in its majority has shown their support over seven previous electoral cycles for President Chavez and the reforms championed by El Gobierno Bolivariano. President Chavez announced recently that Venezuela will be celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Patriotic Civic-Military resistance born on February 4th 1992..
USVEN is a collective of Venezuelan organizers and many collaborators who network in the United States and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela to offer an exchange delegation with a people to people approach with the men and women advocates of a new light in Venezuela.
USVEN will study proposals by delegates to incorporate specific activities or exchanges with different sectors of the grassroots movement in Venezuela. The delegation will experience first-hand the application of the new policies through visits to the social programs or "Misiones Bolivarianas".
(actual Itinerary will be send to you when application fee is received)
• Meet community leaders in populated urban Caracas; including the revolutionary municipality 23 de Enero,
• Learn about NDE Endogenous Development (Workers owned Cooperatives.)
• Participate in popular celebration rally on February 4th in the streets of Caracas
• Exchange with base organizations like Communal Counsels and Banks.
• Exchange with people benefited by social programs such as Mision Madres De Barrio, Barrio Adentro, and Identidad.
• Participate in free community and alternative media
• Visit the National Health Programs under Barrio Adentro (inside the hoods)
Cost: $600 + Airfare
• Price Includes:
• Double-room hotel accommodations
• Two meals per day
• Ground transportation in Venezuela
• Ground team and Interpreters
• Full program itinerary, informational material, documentaries.
• NOT Included Dinners, airport departure taxes, tips, and personal expenses are not included.
• Single rooms are available for an additional $150.
How to Register:
Apply online, or send your contact information to the email below, Payments must be in at least 15 days before departure date. You must book your US-Venezuela airfare to arrive on February 1st and return February 6th .
Payment can be done via paypal or deposit directly into our Chase Bank account. Please send email for details.
For more details contact:
edward (at) usven (dot) net