- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by William Hughes
Wednesday, Jul. 12, 2006 at 4:28 AM
What would the world look like, if in 1948, the state of Israel hadn’t been created? Unfortunately, President Harry S. Truman, under the “influence of the Zionists,” gave his endorsement to that violence-inspiring project. Since that time, life for the Palestinans has become a hell-on-earth under the heel of Israel’s brutal Death-Mayhem-&-Occupation Machine. John Lennon said, “Imagine there’s no countries.” Okay, let’s imagine: There is no Israel!
pres._abbas_with_rabbi_weiss.jpg, image/jpeg, 640x480
“Imagine there’s no countries...Nothing to live or die for...Imagine all the people living life in peace.” - John Lennon
Thanks mostly to U.S. President Harry S. Truman and his “susceptibility to Zionist influence,” Israel came into existence in 1948. (1) Humanity, and in particular, the Palestinians, have paid dearly for his decision. The land on which the Palestinians had been living for centuries, in peace, with a minority Jewish population, has been gradually transformed into an Apartheid state by the machinations of the Zionist Movement. That Apartheid state, in turn, is today dominated by Israel’s Death-Mayhem-and- Occupation Machine. (2)
One wonders: What would the world look like today, if the state of Israel had not been created in 1948? Its improvident formation seems to have set in motion a chain of events, mostly negative, in the affairs of Mankind. In the movie, “Click,” the lead character finds a “universal remote” that allows him to rewind to different parts of his life and to change what had happened. If I possessed such a “universal remote” and could stop President Truman from aiding and abetting the establishment of an Israeli state, then, it is my speculation, (a theory), that the following 25 propositions would probably be our present day reality. They are:
1. The U.S. would not have any enemies in the Islamic World.
2. There would be no Al-Qaeda Terrorist Network.
3. Gasoline would be selling for less than a gallon.
4. There would have been no 9/11.
5. There would be no USA Patriot Law.
6. There would be no Homeland Security Agency.
7. The Israeli Lobby’s “unmatched power” over the U.S.’ foreign policy, for over four decades, would not had existed. (Its support for the Iraqi War was deemed by the experts to be “critical.”) (3)
8. There would also not have been any Neocon ideologues; like Paul Wolfowitz, William Kristol, Richard Perle, et al, to help, (along with other “Special Interests”), to push the U.S. into an illegal war with Iraq. (4)
9. Iran would not be the next target for U.S. aggression. (No Israel. No “A Clean Break” document. No Israeli Lobby. No Neocons. No need for the U.S. to attack Iran.) (5)
10. The Zionist fink, Jonathan Pollard, wouldn’t be in prison for stealing U.S. military secrets and hawking them to Israel.
11. The three million-plus Palestinians, who were forcefully dispersed from their homeland, since 1948, by the Israeli Occupation Forces, (IOF), would, instead, be living happily there today, in a free and independent state of Palestine. There would be no Apartheid Wall, or as a corollary, a Hamas organization. (6)
12. Jerusalem would have a vibrant Christian population. (7)
13. Rachel Corrie of Olympia, WA, would be alive and well. (8)
14. The 2,544 Americans who have died in Iraq would be alive; and the 18,777, who have been seriously wounded there, would be fully participating in our Republic. U.S. taxpayers would have an additional 5 billion, (the cost of the war), in the treasury to use to serve the social needs of the people. Universal Health Care would be a real possibility and Social Security would not be in jeopardy. Iraq would be at peace. There would be no Gitmo Bay detention center, or an Abu Ghraib Prison, or a reason for the Bush-Cheney Gang to gut Habeas Corpus. No need for it to also employ torturers, or chemical weapons, or hold detainees without charges or trial. The Geneva Convention would be respected. The tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, who have died as a result of the war, would instead be alive today. (At the following footnote, see horrific photos of some of the Iraqi dead.) (9)
15. The battle to save our planet, its fragile ecosystem, its fast vanishing animal life and plants and to combat global warming, would be issue “No. 1.” (10) Instead, we are perpetually bombarded with propaganda about defending “Israel’s security.”
16. If there was no Israel, then the “five dancing Israelis” on 9/11 wouldn’t have been arrested. They were nailed after “celebrating” in NJ, while watching the Twin Towers collapsed. (11)
17. U.S. taxpayers would be 0 billion richer! This is the staggering amount they have shelled out over the last 58 years to support the ultra-greedy interests of the Zionist Cartel. (3)
18. The 34 Americans onboard the USS Liberty, who were slaughtered by the IOF, on June 8, 1967, would be alive today; and the 174 others who had suffered injuries that day would not have had to endure their horrific experiences. The shame the U.S. carries for not having quickly defended the men of the Liberty, and retaliated against the Israelis for their deliberate attack on the vessel, would have been avoided. (12)
19. On June 13, 2006, the IOF killed ten Palestinians, including three medical workers and two children, in the Gaza Strip. The Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, labeled the missile attack an example of “state terrorism.” Only God knows how many Palestinians the Israelis have actually wasted since 1948; or exactly how many refugees it has created, or how many homes, a la Oliver Cromwell, the IOF have demolished. None of this would have been possible without the dubious “state of Israel.” (13)
20. Paul Bremer, a coat holder for Henry “Iago” Kissinger, would have never been appointed Viceroy for an Occupied Iraq. No Israel. No Iraqi War. No Zionist Bremer as Viceroy of Iraq. (14)
21. One of the reasons the Warren Commission failed to properly investigate the murder of JFK was because of Arlen Specter (R-PA), a card carrying Zionist. He was then a “Special Counsel” to the Commission. He concocted the preposterous “Magic Bullet” theory, which shut down any real conspiracy-type probe. It is also interesting to note, that Jacob Rubenstein, aka, “Jack Ruby,” Lee Harvey Oswald’s murderer, had close ties to Meyer Lansky’s National Crime Syndicate. I believe the answer to who really plotted JFK’s killing, died with Oswald. In any event after JFK’s death, Israel’s nuclear weapons program, which he had opposed went ahead. U.S. aid to Israel also increased dramatically. (15)
22. There would have been no reason for a French Ambassador to refer to Israel as “that shitty little country.” (16) In fact, the Jews of the world would have been liberated to fulfill their deepest spiritual quest, as embodied in their religion - Judaism. According to the highly respected Orthodox Rabbi, Dovid Yisroel Weiss, “Zionism has hijacked Judaism.” The courageous Rabbi insists that, “Zionism creates anti-Semitism...And we know...Zionism is the root cause for the pain, suffering and bloodshed of the Jewish people...and, they, (the Zionists), are the greatest factory of anti-Semitism worldwide...Judaism and Zionism is not one and the same. They are diametrically opposite...We should not be mistaken one for the other. And, we shouldn’t be responsible for the actions of what the Zionists do...Now, another of the problems that emanate actually from the Zionist Movement is the fact that they are encroaching upon the rights of the Palestinian people, the indigenous people, who are living there. And, this is terribly wrong. It is against every concept of the Torah...So, whatever they are doing is totally wrong!” (17)
23. Thousands of Israelis have died attempting to build a nation in a land, Palestine, which belonged to another people, the Palestinians. Their deaths would have been avoided. (18)
24. The widespread spying on Americans, without a court order, by operatives of the Bush-Cheney Gang, would have never happened. (No Israel. No 9/11. No spying on U.S. citizens.)
25. On April 4, 2003, a European Union (EU) poll named Israel as the “greatest threat to world peace.” (19) On June 27, 2006, the IOF proved the EU right by reoccupying Gaza, savagely terrorizing the civilian population, blowing up their electric/water generating facilities, conducting a mass arrest of their elected officials, and also, without just cause, provoking the Syrians. In response to the repeated shelling by the IOF of Gaza, Israel’s Prime Minister, Ehud Olmert, wisecracked, “Nobody dies from being uncomfortable!” When he addressed a Joint Session of the U.S. Congress, on May 24, 2006, Olmert received 38 breaks of applause and 18 standing ovations from that entity of mostly lapdogs. This is also the same Israeli leader, who, paraphrasing George Orwell's “Animal Farm,” said that he had a “deep regret” about the effects of some IOF’s operations which had killed 14 innocent Palestinians in just nine days, but that the lives of Israeli citizens were “even more important.”(20) Finally, if there wasn’t a Zionist-created Israel, there also wouldn’t be any need for a commentary like this one!
3. http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/Research/wpaper.nsf/rwp/RWP06-011/%24File/rwp_06_011_walt.pdf; and, http://www.counterpunch.org/christison06162006.html
4. http://batr.net/neoconwatch/archives/2004_12_01_neoconswatch_archive.html; and http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/offtowar.html
5. Chalmer Johnson’s “Sorrows of Empire.”
7. http://hcef.org/hcef/; Scott McConnell’s “Divided & Conquered,” TAC, 07/03/06; http://woodstock.georgetown.edu/publications/column_Feb2001.htm; and http://www.icahduk.org/documents/SupportSabeel.htm
15. Peter Dale Scott’s “Deep Politics and the Death of JFK” and Stephen Green’s “Taking Sides: America’s Secret Relationship with a Militant Israel.”
17. http://www.nkusa.org/index.cfm and http://usa.mediamonitors.net/headlines/rabbi_weiss_rips_ariel_sharon_zionism and http://baltimore.indymedia.org/newswire/display/5200/index.php
20. Ravi Nessman’s “Israel Steps Up Offensive,” AP, 07/03/06; Boston Globe’s “Agony of Gaza,” 07/07/06; and http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article1095841.ece
© William Hughes 2006.
William Hughes is the author of “Saying ‘No’ to the War Party” (IUniverse, Inc.). He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 119 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
|It's a nice thought
||Wednesday, Jul. 12, 2006 at 6:46 AM
|More on Neturei Karta
||Wednesday, Jul. 12, 2006 at 9:37 AM
|Without Israel, all these Palestinians killed in '00 and '01 would be alive
||Wednesday, Jul. 12, 2006 at 1:25 PM
|I don't believe the "they would have died anyway" rationale
||Wednesday, Jul. 12, 2006 at 1:49 PM
|Without the Palinazis, these Israelis wouldn't have been murdered
||Wednesday, Jul. 12, 2006 at 1:51 PM
|Without Israeli-nazi thugs, these Palestinians wouldn't have been murdered
||Wednesday, Jul. 12, 2006 at 1:51 PM
|The psycho mind of a zionist moron
||Wednesday, Jul. 12, 2006 at 6:26 PM
|Each Man's death diminishes me
||Tsk, Tsk, Tsk
||Thursday, Jul. 13, 2006 at 9:43 PM
|Street CELEBRATIONS in Beirut and Gaza today!
||Street CELEBRATIONS in Beirut and Gaza today!
||Friday, Jul. 14, 2006 at 4:56 AM
|Yup, there it is
||Friday, Jul. 14, 2006 at 9:23 AM
||Friday, Jul. 14, 2006 at 9:50 AM
|Yup, that's right
||Friday, Jul. 14, 2006 at 10:06 AM
|This guy is my hero and role model, I want to be just like him when I grow up
||Friday, Jul. 14, 2006 at 12:53 PM
||censorship issues on Indymedia
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 7:39 AM
|With all due respect to Levinson
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 7:44 AM
|Here's the deal Levinson
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 8:13 AM
|Thank You TW, I already figured, won't click on the link
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 8:19 AM
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 12:14 PM
|Wow there are some real zionist whack jobs on this site
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 12:39 PM
|Ever heard of the USAPATRIOT Act, moron?
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 12:39 PM
|I don't take your word for it
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 12:50 PM
||I didn't know you swung THAT way!
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 1:04 PM
|TW- I thought you were a manly man
||there you go propositioning SJ!
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 1:15 PM
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 1:24 PM
||Saturday, Jul. 15, 2006 at 4:21 PM
|If there was not Israel, these people would be alive
||Not a Dhimmi No More!
||Tuesday, Jul. 18, 2006 at 5:06 PM
||Thursday, Jul. 20, 2006 at 12:32 PM
|This is what the right wing zio-bigots don't want you to see
||Friday, Jul. 21, 2006 at 5:19 PM
|How could people say such things?
||Curious and just wondering
||Wednesday, Jul. 26, 2006 at 6:22 PM
|by the zionists?
||Thursday, Jul. 27, 2006 at 10:33 AM
||Thursday, Jul. 27, 2006 at 11:24 AM
|Once again, you attribute way too much
||Thursday, Jul. 27, 2006 at 1:24 PM
|A Synopsis of the Current Situation
||Thursday, Jul. 27, 2006 at 2:36 PM
|World keeps on
||Friday, Jul. 28, 2006 at 7:10 AM
|UNIFIL: Civilians caught in the crossfire
||Bill O' Brainless
||Friday, Jul. 28, 2006 at 4:38 PM
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
Resolution of the Rent Strike in Boyle Heights
What Big Brother Knows About You and What You Can Do About It
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
More Local News...
Paraphysique de la dictature étatique
Book Review: "The New Bonapartists"
The West Must Take the First Steps to Russia
Théorie générale de la révolution ou hommage à feu Mikhaïl Bakounine
The Shortwave Report 04/13/18 Listen Globally!
“Lost in a Dream” Singing Competition Winner to Be Chosen on April 15 for ,000 Prize!
The World Dependent on Central Banks
Ohio Governor Race: Dennis Kucinich & Richard Cordray Run Against Mike DeWine
March 2018 Honduras Coup Again Update
Apologie du zadisme insurrectionnel
ICE contract with license plate reader company
Black Portraiture(S) IV: The Color of Silence...Cuba No...Cambridge Yes
Prohibiting Micro-Second Betting on the Exchanges
Prosecutors treat Muslims harsher than non-Muslims for the same crimes
Amy Goodman interview on cell phone safety
Mesa, Arizona police officer kills unarmed white man
Israeli leaders should be prosecuted for war crimes
Paraphysique de l'autorité
Two Podcasts on fbi corruption
Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS
EPA Head Scott Pruitt: Of Cages And Sirens
The Shortwave Report 04/06/18 Listen Globally!
Nicaraguas Conflic with native Peoples on the Caribbean Coast Near Bluefields in Decade80
Millions Boycott The Sponsors Of Laura Ingraham
THE CONSERVATIVE THREAT
The US, the Dollar, IS and Saudi Arabia
More Breaking News...