- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Martin Petersen
Wednesday, Feb. 09, 2005 at 7:34 AM
If the global terrorists including those in White House do not succeed in the next years in wiping out human civilization and culture, the second part of our puzzle will be published in Ossietzky in 2008 at the inaugu-ration of Bush's brother and successor Jeb.
By Martin Petersen
[This article originally published in: Ossietzky 41/2004 is translated from the German on the World Wide Web, http://sopos.org/aufsaetzes/41a6e22f23362/1.phtml.]
The mad cowboy with the strange Christ-quirk won again. Nothing else could be expected in times of war that he started several times himself. He had an unbeatable election campaigner in Osama bin Laden who sent the most effective publicity clip of the whole campaign right before the election. Even John F. Kennedy would not have had a chance against this duo, much less John F. Kerry, the intellectual patrician with the artificial, mahogany-carved face.
For the first time in its history, Ossietzky publishes a contest (Part One) and will award a prize. Whoever carefully studies this quiz will gain priceless knowledge about the past four years under world president Bush. Excellent predictions for the next four years could result from the quiz.
If the global terrorists including those in the White House do not succeed in the next years in wiping out human civilization and culture (and this journal), the second part of our puzzle will be published in 2008 – punctually at the inauguration of Bush’s brother and successor Jeb. Before we all perish in nuclear flashes, nerve gases or deadly viruses, dear readers, here is the quiz:
1) How many reasons did president Bush cite for his war against Iraq?
2) How many of these reasons have proven true?
3) Complete this Bush quote: “Our enemies are innovative and clever like us. They are constantly searching for new possibilities of hurting our country and our people…”
4) How much tax money will a member of the Bush administration save this year on account of the taxes reduced by Bush?
5) What is the average income of a US household this year?
6) How many western Europeans like George W. Bush?
7) What is the value of the painting given to Bush for his presidential library by the Saudi ambassador?
8) What was the value of the jewelry accepted by the Bush administration in 2004 as a gift from the Saudi royal family?
9) What was written on the 27 pages of the congressional report on the attacks of September 11 that president Bush would not allow to be published?
10) Complete this Bush quote from the first television debate: “We have climbed the mighty mountain. I see the valley below and…”
11) Complete this Bush quote: “The American people need the certainty that they have a president who…”
12) When was the guaranteed US minimum wage as low as today?
13) How many Americans have lost their claim to health insurance since 2001?
14) How many foreigners were arrested in the US under suspicion of terrorism since September 11, 2001?
15) How many of them were convicted as terrorists?
16) What errors did Bush name when he was asked at a press conference about mistakes made as president?
17) How did the Bush administration react to the demands of the Red Cross not to torture prisoners in US custody?
18) Will president Bush increase the budget of national environmental protection authorities in 2005?
19) How much money did president Bush spend for the investigation of the Columbia outer-space disaster?
20) How much money did president Bush spend for investigating the attacks of September 11?
21) How great was the budget surplus that Bush took over from his predecessor?
22) How great is the deficit today?
23) What foundations of the Iraqi economic system did president Bush leave intact after the conquest of the country?
24) What did Bush answer when asked by a child in England what the White House was like?
Answers 1) 23, 2) none, 3) “…just like us”, 4) on average ,000, 5) ,409, 6) one out of ten, 7) a million dollars, 8) 7,600, 9) they proved the connections between the Saudi government and the alleged assassins, 10) “it is a valley of peace”, 11) “sees the world as it is”, 12) fifty years ago, 13) five million, 14) 5000, 15) not a single one, 16) generally none, 17) the administration ignored them, 18) he wants to cut that budget around 0 million, 19) million, 20) million, 21) 6 billion, 22) the deficit amounts to 2 billion, 23) the prohibition of unions and the prohibition of wage negotiations, 24) “the White House is white.”
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 3 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
More Local News...
Sorry President Trump,Ted Cruz Texas Judicial System,is Worse Than Many Shithole Countries
The Shortwave Report 07/20/18 Listen Globally!
3 Essential Videos
The System Question as a Survival Question
“Animaniacs in Concert!” Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen
Nation's Largest Voting Machine Co., ESS, Admits Lying Re Having Installed Remote Control
Du pain et des jeux
Fbi joins with Facebook to remove this report
Paraphysique de martyrologie
Asian Countries:Cambodia, Vietnam, N. Korea do not permit unlawful immigration
Children Incorporated Earns 4-Star Rating on Charity Navigator
Democratic Socialists of America
Leonard Peltier Non Violent Native American Political Prisoner since 1970's
Paraphysique miscellanées de l'aggiornamento
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Cleanup
FBI Investigated LA County Sheriff Baca,Why Not Hank Skinner's Persecution?
Updated Partial List Of Famous Vegetarians, Vegans, & Fruitarians
The Shortwave Report 07136/18 Listen Globally!
Social Policy as Social Infrastructure
Vol I: 84 Varieties Of GOP Election Fraud
Texas Can Call it An Execution,But It is A State Sponsored Murder of Hank Skinner..
June 2018 Honduras coup update
Maria Estrada doubles down on racist support
New York Women in Film & Television Announces 2018 NYWIFT Ha Phuong Scholarship Recipients
Trapps de la domination, trapps de l'aliénation
Please Work For The Defeat Of Brett Kavanaugh And Why
Change Links 2018 July posted
Transinhumanisme ( transe inhumanisme )
More Breaking News...