- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Martin Petersen
Wednesday, Feb. 09, 2005 at 7:34 AM
If the global terrorists including those in White House do not succeed in the next years in wiping out human civilization and culture, the second part of our puzzle will be published in Ossietzky in 2008 at the inaugu-ration of Bush's brother and successor Jeb.
By Martin Petersen
[This article originally published in: Ossietzky 41/2004 is translated from the German on the World Wide Web, http://sopos.org/aufsaetzes/41a6e22f23362/1.phtml.]
The mad cowboy with the strange Christ-quirk won again. Nothing else could be expected in times of war that he started several times himself. He had an unbeatable election campaigner in Osama bin Laden who sent the most effective publicity clip of the whole campaign right before the election. Even John F. Kennedy would not have had a chance against this duo, much less John F. Kerry, the intellectual patrician with the artificial, mahogany-carved face.
For the first time in its history, Ossietzky publishes a contest (Part One) and will award a prize. Whoever carefully studies this quiz will gain priceless knowledge about the past four years under world president Bush. Excellent predictions for the next four years could result from the quiz.
If the global terrorists including those in the White House do not succeed in the next years in wiping out human civilization and culture (and this journal), the second part of our puzzle will be published in 2008 – punctually at the inauguration of Bush’s brother and successor Jeb. Before we all perish in nuclear flashes, nerve gases or deadly viruses, dear readers, here is the quiz:
1) How many reasons did president Bush cite for his war against Iraq?
2) How many of these reasons have proven true?
3) Complete this Bush quote: “Our enemies are innovative and clever like us. They are constantly searching for new possibilities of hurting our country and our people…”
4) How much tax money will a member of the Bush administration save this year on account of the taxes reduced by Bush?
5) What is the average income of a US household this year?
6) How many western Europeans like George W. Bush?
7) What is the value of the painting given to Bush for his presidential library by the Saudi ambassador?
8) What was the value of the jewelry accepted by the Bush administration in 2004 as a gift from the Saudi royal family?
9) What was written on the 27 pages of the congressional report on the attacks of September 11 that president Bush would not allow to be published?
10) Complete this Bush quote from the first television debate: “We have climbed the mighty mountain. I see the valley below and…”
11) Complete this Bush quote: “The American people need the certainty that they have a president who…”
12) When was the guaranteed US minimum wage as low as today?
13) How many Americans have lost their claim to health insurance since 2001?
14) How many foreigners were arrested in the US under suspicion of terrorism since September 11, 2001?
15) How many of them were convicted as terrorists?
16) What errors did Bush name when he was asked at a press conference about mistakes made as president?
17) How did the Bush administration react to the demands of the Red Cross not to torture prisoners in US custody?
18) Will president Bush increase the budget of national environmental protection authorities in 2005?
19) How much money did president Bush spend for the investigation of the Columbia outer-space disaster?
20) How much money did president Bush spend for investigating the attacks of September 11?
21) How great was the budget surplus that Bush took over from his predecessor?
22) How great is the deficit today?
23) What foundations of the Iraqi economic system did president Bush leave intact after the conquest of the country?
24) What did Bush answer when asked by a child in England what the White House was like?
Answers 1) 23, 2) none, 3) “…just like us”, 4) on average ,000, 5) ,409, 6) one out of ten, 7) a million dollars, 8) 7,600, 9) they proved the connections between the Saudi government and the alleged assassins, 10) “it is a valley of peace”, 11) “sees the world as it is”, 12) fifty years ago, 13) five million, 14) 5000, 15) not a single one, 16) generally none, 17) the administration ignored them, 18) he wants to cut that budget around 0 million, 19) million, 20) million, 21) 6 billion, 22) the deficit amounts to 2 billion, 23) the prohibition of unions and the prohibition of wage negotiations, 24) “the White House is white.”
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 3 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
Resolution of the Rent Strike in Boyle Heights
What Big Brother Knows About You and What You Can Do About It
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
More Local News...
What does the Quran Say About Islamic Dress??
Biodiversité ou la nature privatisée
The Market is a Universal Totalitarian Religion
Book Available about Hispanics and US Civil War by National Park Service
The Shortwave Report 04/20/18 Listen Globally!
The Republican 'Prolife' Party Is the Party of War, Execution, and Bear Cub Murder
Paraphysique de la dictature étatique
Book Review: "The New Bonapartists"
The West Must Take the First Steps to Russia
Théorie générale de la révolution ou hommage à feu Mikhaïl Bakounine
The Shortwave Report 04/13/18 Listen Globally!
“Lost in a Dream” Singing Competition Winner to Be Chosen on April 15 for ,000 Prize!
The World Dependent on Central Banks
Ohio Governor Race: Dennis Kucinich & Richard Cordray Run Against Mike DeWine
March 2018 Honduras Coup Again Update
Apologie du zadisme insurrectionnel
ICE contract with license plate reader company
Black Portraiture(S) IV: The Color of Silence...Cuba No...Cambridge Yes
Prohibiting Micro-Second Betting on the Exchanges
Prosecutors treat Muslims harsher than non-Muslims for the same crimes
Amy Goodman interview on cell phone safety
Mesa, Arizona police officer kills unarmed white man
Israeli leaders should be prosecuted for war crimes
Paraphysique de l'autorité
Two Podcasts on fbi corruption
Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS
More Breaking News...