The Greek bosses were afraid that the olympic stadiums and venues wouldn't finish on time...
So they turned the construction sites into gulags so as to finish the work in time and not to be embarrassed in the eyes of international mainstream media. Furthermore, the British tabloids were pressing them as well so they used this as a further excuse to impose the modern olympic gulags.
They didn't pay attention in the safety procedures, they used inexperienced workers and they even used illegal immigrants, who are forced to work with low salaries, for maximum working hours and without any complaints (modern slave labour)!
The result was that workers got killed... both the media and the bosses don't speak of this and when they are asked they say, "accidents always happen"!!!
The official number of the murdered workers is 14 but after some research we found out the names of 18 workers who died in olympic construction sites.
Workers in Greece say that the number of the killed ones in the supporting infrastructure for the games is more than 100 !!! But it seems that the media and most unions are totally controlled by the state and such information are censored.
Here is the bloody list:
[ date - name & surname (age) - construction site ]
01. 14/12/01 - Hristos Miamis (62) - Olympic Village
02. 15/01/02 - K. Mpourmpoulas (32) - Metro, Sepolia
03. 22/02/02 - Thanasis Papagiorgis (45) - olympic building "Athens 2004"
04. 26/03/02 - Kotsi Astrit (35) - Olympic Village
05. 01/05/02 - L. Marinakis (29) - Hippodrome, Markopoulou
06. 10/06/02 - Vaggelis Imeri (45) - Olympic Village
07. 15/07/02 - Ali Varet (29) - Olympic Shooting Range, Markopoulou
08. 19/07/02 - Manea Marinel (32) - Olympic Village
09. 27/01/03 - Panagiotis Mpolanis (58) - Mass Media Centre
10. 30/03/03 - Ilias Mauropoulos (48) - Hippodrome, Markopoulou
11. 14/04/03 - Mihalis Evaggelou (46) - Olympic Gym, Galatsi
12. 05/06/03 - Giani Krekou (29) - Olympic Shooting Range, Markopoulou
13. 06/06/03 - kostantinos Zervoudakis (33) - Attikis Highway, Aspropirgos
14. 09/10/03 - Alex Mpatsi (32) - Olympic Village
15. 16/12/03 - Ntoka Ntalip (51) - Olympic Village for the Press, Marousi
16. 08/10/04 - Milo Zote (23) - Metro, Dafnis
17. 12/01/04 - Vlassi Marzinis (36) - unkown site, Patra
18. 20/06/04 - Sotiris Seka (51) - Olympic Village for the press
The olympic stadiums and venues were built on workers blood! Is this the athletic spirit they speak of?
SPREAD THE NEWS!
LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT A CRIME IS TAKING PLACE IN GREECE!
AN OLYMPIC CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!
antiauthoritarian newspaper BABYLONIA http://www.scotland.indymedia.org/newswire/display/671/index.php