Songun Politics Study Group (USA)
April 16th Communique and Pro-DPRK Appeal!
Red Suns Day Summary
The Songun Politics Study Group (USA) and various Pro-DPRK Anti-Imperialists, held an eventful co-ordination luncheon on April 15th, Red Suns Day, to commemerate the 93rd anniversary of the Birth of Comrade KIM IL SUNG. It should be remembered, that Comrade KIM IL SUNG, the father of Juche, and a Brilliant Communist Guerrilla leader of genius, was the head of the Korean Resistance, when it sent the US imperialism to its first every military defeat. Prior in the last few days, Pro-DPRK poems, essay, and statements were sent to various leftist and progressive websites, new forums, groups, and personages. This included a KIM IL SUNG Study and Tribute Forum on our website. Much of the material was kindly provided to us, free of charge from the National Democratic Front of South Korea, our most faithful companions.
Comrade Noel Kelley, of the Songun Internet Group and the Korean Friendship Association, by e-mail expressed his disappoinat not being able to attend, and has informed us of his ardent desire to bring Songun Politics Study Group (USA) pamplets and fliers to various unversities in the state of Arizona.
Comrade Moabe, hailing from a tiny island nation in the south Pacific, commented on the importance of Anti-US struggle, before reading an encouraging statement from the National Democratic Front in South Korea, who vow to be our true comrade forever.These words touch our hearts, and sunk deeper into our minds the importance of following the Songun Politics and supporting the DPRK anti-US struggle, even at the cost of our blood.
Following this, John Paul Cupp, as acting Chairman of the meeting, read excerpts from "Kim Il Sung, the Great Man of the Century Vol. 2", which was sent to us as part of a Red Suns Day present which included 3 informative books and a cd-rom on the life and meaning of the Red Sun. For this we thank the National Democratic Front of South Korea vanguards, fellow Soldiers of Marshal KIM JONG IL.
Due to the ever vicious assault of the US imperialists in Iraq, our hearts were with Al-Fallujah, who are resisting the fascist massacre and occupation so dynamically. For this reason, and to better explain KIM IL SUNG's contribution to the Anti-US independence struggle, to the poor and working masses, including those in the US, special passages were selected. The passages selected include a few brief and insightful pieces such as "He Drive US Imperialism Down to a Decline" and Unexampled Boldness and Iron Will", which explain clearly lessons that the Korea people, under the Red Flag of Juche, have demonstrated to the entire world, in such places as Vietnam, Algeria, South Africa, Libya, and now Iraq. These Juche- type ideological concepts:
1. Recognize that the masses are the driving force of history.
2. The ideological struggle is of greater importance than numerical and technological strength.
3. It is none other than socio-political integrity which seperates humanity from the beasts of this world. (It is the masses of humanity who place principled before even life itself.)
4.Place the primary basis of struggle on the creative, independent, self-sufficiant nature of humanity by "using one's on brain".
By formulating the Juche Idea, Comrade KIM IL SUNG answered the basic philosophical question "Humanity who are you." He also provided a dynamic centered-on-the-masses alternative to dogmatic Marxist-Leninism and the reformist socialist, who preached the disgusting fallacies of "peaceful coexistance" with imperialism, "liberalism", and "pluralism". It is this human centered mass popular appeal, coupled with understanding the importance of maintain vigilant ideological struggle, which make the DPRK the great beacon of Songun Comradeship. In this society the role of the leader has been redefined. The leader loves and believes in the masses with all of himself, and the masses in turn are an iron fortress as one, against all enemies, which separates the DPRK from all other experiances from building and maintaining the Socialist State. This is also why, more than even nuclear defense capacity, that the DPRK wins struggle after sruggle against the US imperialists.
On DPRK Solidarity in the US
The pro-DPRK efforts in the US are still very small and difficult to maintain. While anti-war sentiment in the US grows, much of it is in the hands of opertunists, who desire nothing more than to maintain the liberal-lefts wing of the imperialist pole's control over pro-resistance and anti-imperialism of any kind. Adding to this is an engrained and reactionary individualistic knee-jerk reaction to communism. The imperialist press does not help the efforts normalized friendly relations by a consistance flows of lies and distortions pertaining to the DPRK's human rights record. It is sad that even after the imperialist admit to lieing about Iraq's supposed WMD's , certain quarters still continue to believe all that they are told.
To combat opertunism and misinformation, and to build the Pro-DPRK Solidarity, and Pro-Juche Pro-Songun Front, various suggestions have been brought to our attention or thought thrue and decided upon.
1. Build the Non-aggression Treaty with the DPRK movement- emphasis on building a united front within principled parameters to demand the US sign a fair non-aggression treaty with the DPRK, and withdrawl its troops from south Korea, as well as end interferance in the Re-unfication internal affairs.
2. The Woman Question- more efforts will be under way to correctly explain, study and understand the life of women in Korea, and perhaps make contact with various DPRK womens organizations.
3. Study and explain the Tanean work system- this is the anti-burocracy pro-people method invented by Comrade KIM IL SUNG, which is a testiment to the Korean-type of Socialism. Much of this material is available to us thanks to our friend in the UK.
4. Challenge the general trend of opertunism and national chavenism of the US. We must defend and ignite the valid Anti-US struggle from inside the epicenter of the global dictatorship. Every reaction stance from within the US is the symptom of a great problem which must be correct in a principled and disciplined way.
5. Increase ever further our communication bonds with the Pro-DPRK forces, particularly those in the US.
We call on the masses of the US to unite as one around the dynamic leadership style of dear Leader KIM JONG IL, against our common hated enemy, the US imperialist dogs of war, who must be crushed, and to ensure that never again does another war rage in beautiful Korea, land of the morning calm, as a result of our nation or its leaders.
Let the Songun Followers Unite as One!!!