- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Songun Politics Study Group (USA)
Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004 at 12:46 PM
Red Suns of Militant Juche-Style Socialism Study Room Update- Aphorisms of Marshal KIM JONG Il sent as a present from the National Democratic Front of South Korea Mission in Pyongyang!!!!
kimssmall.jpgogbk8q.jpg, image/jpeg, 405x430
Selections from the Works of
President KIM IL SUNG and
Marshal KIM JONG IL
***Special Bonus Section ***
The Following Aphorisms testify to the Great Wisdom of Marshal KIM JONG IL and are a deeply revered present to the Songun Politics Study Group (USA) from the National Democratic Front of South Korea Mission in Pyongyang
1. Revolutionary outlook on leader
- Hoping for victory in a revolution without a leader is just like looking for flowers without the sun.
- No man is illustrious without filial devotion and no man is great without loyalty.
- Loyalty and filial devotion are the supreme qualities of a revolutionary.
- Single-hearted loyalty and filial devotion make the strongest weapon.
- The strongest loyalty and filial devotion produce the greatest happiness.
- A flaw can exist in a diamond, but never in one's loyalty and filial devotion.
- Not money but the heart will win loyalty.
- Disloyalty and undutifulness will bring death.
- Loyalty and filial devotion invigorate the revolution, whereas treasonous designs poison it.
- A loyal man comes to the fore in time of hardship.
- Not in time of peace but in a difficult situation, will loyalty assert itself.
- Both loyalists and traitors are around us.
- A loyal man lives for ever but a traitor lives short.
- The loyal man speaks from his heard while a traitor's heart is on the tip of his tongue.
- A treacherous man has a honeyed tongue but carries a knife in his belly.
- A loyal man and a traitor cannot live under the same roof nor eat from the same pot.
2. Political philosophy
-The Juche idea is my political philosophy. Political philosophy is the compass of leadership.
- Poverty of philosophy breeds poverty of politics.
- Intelligence is what makes a great man a great beacon.
3. Viewpoint and outlook on people
- Man, not money, is-most valuable in the world. The masses are teachers in everything. - Reality is a fine school and the masses are teachers.
- A miracle is not a gift from Heaven; it is something inevitable wrought by the people. - Work is done by people; revolution is carried out by the masses.
- The eyes of the masses are always full of wisdom.
- Talent lies among the masses.
- After all, it is individual trees that make a thick forest
- The man who believes in the people gets to drink the elixir of life, while the man who turns his back on them comes in for poison.
- There should be no mathematical rounding down or rounding up in the political appraisal of people.
4. Role of ideological consciousness
- It is not money or an atomic bomb that moves the world, but a great idea.
- People's thought, not their social origin, is what carries out a revolution.
- Charm lies in one's ideas, not in one's looks.
- A man's height is the height of his thought.
- Noble ideas and aims, noble character.
- The key to the heart of a man is in the heart itself.
- The will of the masses sets the pace.
- It is an honor whether to live or die on the road of revolution.
- Live not merely for today but for tomorrow.
- Nothing is impossible for a man who loves the future.
5. Independence and creativity
- Without independence of mind one can create nothing new.
- A man is strong if he trusts himself, weak if he relies on others.
- Live our own way; fight our own way; create our own way.
- He is a fool that expects favors from others.
- He who relies on himself will prosper; he who relies on others will perish.
- A piece of iron in one's own house is better than a lump of gold in another's.
- Self-knowledge makes one a revolutionary; ignorance of self makes one a slave.
- He who knows himself grows strong, while he who is ignorant of himself becomes weak.
- The only way to measure the value of something new is to use a new yardstick.
- Empty words without creation are like a thunder without rain.
- A product reflects the face of the producer.
- Do not wait for others to create something; present them with your own creations.
- Creation is discovery, imitation is repetition.
- The greatest human joy is in creation.
- A flaw in a creation remains an eternal blot on the creator's life.
- Do not regret after creating something; think twice before you create it
- For a skilful rider a Chollima runs one thousand miles at a gallop; for a poor rider it plods at a donkey's pace.
- He who says something is impossible is not speaking Korean.
6. Patriotism and Juche
- Loving and treasuring our own things means patriotism and Juche.
- A house with leaning pillars will fall down.
- Before becoming a scientist, first be an ardent patriot.
- Reading foreign writings should not turn out minds from our own nation.
- Genuine patriotism is in the struggle for national reunification.
- Korea is an organism that can survive when whole, but cannot when divided.
7. Trust and love
- Trust produces loyalty, mistrust betrayal.
- Power and trust joined together will prevail over Heaven.
- Trust nurtures people.
- A man with no love for people can never carry out the revolution.
- No love, no hatred.
- Repaying love with love is a human virtue.
- The best medicine is the doctor's devotion.
- There is an old saying that 800 nyang of gold will buy a house and 1,000 nyang a neighbor, but even 1,000 nyang cannot buy a revolutionary comrade. (nyang: an old Korean unit of weight equivalent to 37.3 gr.)
- He who does not love his comrades cannot be loved by them.
- Conscience and heart are one and the same thing.
- Conscience mirrors behavior and tells truth from falsehood.
- Conscience is the gauge that measures what one is worth and how much confidence one can earn from others.
9. Role of knowledge
- A, man sees, hears, feels and absorbs as much as he understands.
- A man can express only as much as he knows.
- Writing is a product of knowledge and passion.
- He who does not see the beauty of flowers will not learn to grow them.
10. Word and act
- What a man says shows what he is.
- To speak is to act.
11. Passion, thinking and judgment
- Passion is the source of great creation.
- Poverty of philosophy results in poverty of thought, which in turn ends in poverty of creation.
- He who neglects to think is a great loafer.
- Think one hundred times and choose once.
- Weak in judgment, strong in prejudice.
- Dim eyes miss the target.
- Find a great thing in the commonplace, see a great thing in the small.
12. Education and edification
- One does not automatically become a revolutionary just because one's parents are revolutionaries.
- Slowing down one step in the education of the younger generation means a ten-step delay in the advance of the country.
13. Literature and art
- Literature is the art of language.
- A revolutionary poem can serve for millions of spears and swords.
- True poetic words are found in the people's speech.
- The text of a song must be a refined poem.
- Stereotyping is a barrier between literature and the reader.
- The masses are the best critics.
- Art is a product of ideas and passion.
- Life goes hand in hand with music and songs.
- Life without music is a garden without flowers.
- Music is the art of melody.
- Architecture is a composite art.
Report this post as:
LATEST COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE
Listed below are the 10 latest comments of 10 posted about this article.
These comments are anonymously submitted by the website visitors.
|comparison with Bushytail
||Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004 at 2:34 PM
|a vain, paranoid, cognac-guzzling hypochondriac.
||Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004 at 2:54 PM
||Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004 at 3:08 PM
||Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004 at 3:19 PM
|stupid communist ahead
||just another disruptive poster
||Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004 at 3:26 PM
|"vain, paranoid, cognac-guzzling"
||Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004 at 3:32 PM
|Meyer London you are right
||Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004 at 4:12 PM
|DPRK Reality is horrible Prison Camps: The hidden Gulag
||Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2004 at 4:38 AM
|Horrible, loathsome regime
||Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2004 at 6:25 PM
||Wednesday, Feb. 04, 2004 at 11:20 AM
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
Help KCET and UCLA identify 60s-70s Chicano images
UCLA Luskin: Casting Youth Justice in a Different Light
Change Links April 2018
Nuclear Shutdown News March 2018
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Join The Protest Rally in Glendale on April 10, 2018!
Spring 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Anti-Eviction Mapping Project Shows Shocking Eviction Trends in L.A.
Steve Mnuchin video at UCLA released
Actress and Philanthropist Tanna Frederick Hosts Project Save Our Surf Beach Clean Ups
After Being Told He's 'Full of Sh*t' at School Event, Mnuchin Demands UCLA Suppress Video
Resolution of the Rent Strike in Boyle Heights
What Big Brother Knows About You and What You Can Do About It
Step Up As LAPD Chief Charlie Beck Steps Down
Our House Grief Support Center Hosts 9th Annual Run For Hope, April 29
Don’t let this LA County Probation Department overhaul proposal sit on the shelf
Echo Park Residents Sue LA Over Controversial Development
Former Signal Hill police officer pleads guilty in road-rage incident in Irvine
Calif. Police Accused of 'Collusion' With Neo-Nazis After Release of Court Documents
Center for the Study of Political Graphics exhibit on Police Abuse posters
City Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Claiming Pasadena Police Officer Had His Sister Falsely Arre
Professor's Study Highlights Health Risks of Urban Oil Drilling
Claims paid involving Pasadena Police Department 2014 to present
Pasadenans - get your license plate reader records from police
LA Times Homicide Report
More Local News...
Biodiversité ou la nature privatisée
The Market is a Universal Totalitarian Religion
Book Available about Hispanics and US Civil War by National Park Service
The Shortwave Report 04/20/18 Listen Globally!
The Republican 'Prolife' Party Is the Party of War, Execution, and Bear Cub Murder
Paraphysique de la dictature étatique
Book Review: "The New Bonapartists"
The West Must Take the First Steps to Russia
Théorie générale de la révolution ou hommage à feu Mikhaïl Bakounine
The Shortwave Report 04/13/18 Listen Globally!
“Lost in a Dream” Singing Competition Winner to Be Chosen on April 15 for ,000 Prize!
The World Dependent on Central Banks
Ohio Governor Race: Dennis Kucinich & Richard Cordray Run Against Mike DeWine
March 2018 Honduras Coup Again Update
Apologie du zadisme insurrectionnel
ICE contract with license plate reader company
Black Portraiture(S) IV: The Color of Silence...Cuba No...Cambridge Yes
Prohibiting Micro-Second Betting on the Exchanges
Prosecutors treat Muslims harsher than non-Muslims for the same crimes
Amy Goodman interview on cell phone safety
Mesa, Arizona police officer kills unarmed white man
Israeli leaders should be prosecuted for war crimes
Paraphysique de l'autorité
Two Podcasts on fbi corruption
Fbi assassins assault & try to kill DAVID ATKINS
EPA Head Scott Pruitt: Of Cages And Sirens
More Breaking News...