Community agreements for Biojustice/Biodevistation 2001
1. Our actions are intended to highlight the danger of the biotech industry, not to disrupt the lives of the community of San Diego. We will respect San Diegans and their personal property.
2. We will not initiate violence towards or harm any living being.
3. Our words and actions will respect women, the queer community, and all ethnic groups.
4. We will not carry weapons or illegal substances.
5. We are in solidarity with each other and will help others during and after the action. We will respect others actions, speak only for ourselves, and not disrespect others when speaking to the media or the police.