- js reader version
- view hidden posts
- tags and related articles
by Paul Huelga
Friday, Sep. 22, 2000 at 6:25 PM
email@example.com (000) 999-8765 Somewhere West of Stone Mountain
MARTA will not allow Non-Profit Groups to Use Buses and Trains to Place Advertisements for Approximately 510,000 Daily Riders.Emory University Continues Cover-Ups Regarding Public Health and Veterans Health.Opposition to these is Strong at Times then Waning. Sucess comes but is Hard to Gauge.Opposition Hampered by Several Factors:Firings,Money.
I will not quote from the Atlanta Journal Constitution article. I dis not go to the Public Library Today because of other duties. Still, It is true and unlikely to be opposed externally right now.
Here is the verbatim from a Leaflet iisued by the Grady Coalition for Affordable Health Care:
WHAT IS EMORY UNIVERSITY HIDING ABOUT ITS RELATIONSHIP TO GRADY HOSPITAL?
QUESTIONS THE EMORY COMMUNITY SHOULD BE ASKING.
1. If Emory has nothing to hide, why won't they release documents pertaining to their accreditation as requested by the Attorney General, the State Legislature, the Grady Coalition and other concerned citizens?
2. How much of the funding that Emory claims to contribute to Grady in "uncompensated care" is paid for through private and public research grants?
3. If Emory is in fact contributing millions each year to Grady, why does the Grady budget contain a line item of $50 million dollars for payment to Emory?
4. If Emory has not wavered in its support of health care for the poor and uninsured, why have physicians been removed from Grady and the Veterans Administration to other Emory controlled facilities?
5. If Emory is invested in Grady's future, why won't they willingly support all provisions of the Grady/Emory contract?
6. If Emory values academic freedom, why was Dr. Samuel R. Newcom fired for speaking out? Why have other faculty and staff members received subtle pressure to support Emory's position without question?
The Grady Coalition: The Grady Coalition consists of organizations and individuaals committed to ensuring that Grady Hospital (IN downtown Atlanta near Auburn Avenue and Georgia State University) remains true to its mission of providing quality health care to the poor and uninsured.
Authors name witheld to give shelter.
We are going on Internet silence for 2 days and will emphasize local works, photocopies and attending meetings.
Dedicated to the People working on Jefferson Street at the Atlanta Community Food Bank and people working in West Atlanta in the Metro Atlanta Furniture Bank.
Report this post as:
Change Links September 2018 posted
More Scandals Rock Southern California Nuke Plant San Onofre
Site Outage Friday
Change Links August 2018
Setback for Developer of SC Farm Land
More problems at Shutdown San Onofre Nuke
Change Links 2018 July posted
More Pix: "Families Belong Together," Pasadena
"Families Belong Together" March, Pasadena
Short Report on the Families Belong Together Protest in Los Angeles
Summer 2018 National Immigrant Solidarity Network News Alert!
Watch the Debate: Excluded Candidates for Governor of California
Change Links June 2018 posted
The Montrose Peace Vigil at 12 Years
Unity Archive Project
Dianne Feinstein's Promotion of War, Secret Animal Abuse, Military Profiteering, Censorshi
CA Senate Bill 1303 would require an independent coroner rather than being part of police
Three years after OC snitch scandal, no charges filed against sheriffs deputies
California police agencies violate Brown Act (open meetings)
Insane Company Wants To Send Nuke Plant Waste To New Mexico
Change Links May 2018
Worker-Owned Car Wash on Vermont Closed
GUIDE TO REBEL CITY LOS ANGELES AVAILABLE
lausd whistle blower
More Local News...
100 Ways GOP Have Stolen Elections Since 1876
Proximospective de l'univocité réifiée
Trump & Palestine vs. Genesis, Rashi & The Land of Israel
The Criminality of the Elites
Business de l'inhumanitaire
Marriage Rape/Date Rape Highest Rapes
Women I Know Get Raped - Too Many Times To Count!
Women In USA Have Stockholm Syndrom
Shooting Drill's Are Political Actual Shootings
Dr. Ford's Father Works With CIA
Google Abuses: Worldwide Spying, Censorship, War Promotion, Spying On Children, Etc
Paraphysique de l'administration
Affordable Rents? A State of Emergency Intensifies
A Few Of Many Impeachable Acts by Trump Sessions And Others
Désengrammation, l'éloge de la suite
someone Should Work In Hollywood - Good Acting!
Ford Gives Psych Drugs To Lower Class To Shut Them Up?
Hilllary Calls Ford Trailer Trash?
Most Rapes Are In Marriages
Nice Boys Dirty Deeds
Minnesota 2nd Largest Rape State
Paraphysique de la plus-value
More Breaking News...