LWVLA Homelessness Forum
Saturday, May 6 at 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Los Angeles Public Library
630 W 5th St, Los Angeles, California 90071
PLEASE RSVP ON EVENTBRITE: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/lwvla-homelessness-forum-tickets-31591468934
Join us for an in-depth discussion of the current state of homelessness in LA and learn what you can do to help. Our panelists will be addressing specific policy and humanitarian issues facing our city and county today.
Keynote by Councilmember Marqueece Harris-Dawson
- Meg Barclay, Los Angeles City Homeless Coordinator
- Alisa Orduna, Homelessness Policy Director, Office of Mayor Eric Garcetti
- Robin Hughes, President/CEO, Adobe Communities
- Dora Leong Gallo, CEO, Community of Friends
- Phil Ansell, Director, Los Angeles County Homeless Initiative
- Tanya Tull, Founder, Partnering for Change
Moderated by Rina Palta of KPCC
Full program and schedule to be announced. Free and open to the public.
Presented with the Los Angeles Public Library
For ADA accommodations, call (213) 228-7430 at least 72 hours prior to event.
League of Women Voters of Los Angeles