CALL TO ACTION ????
????????ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!????????
Out with Corporate-Democrats,
In with the Grassroots Progressives!
All right Berners, the election is NOT over! Did you know California is voting for 1120 key members to the Democratic Party this weekend Jan 7-8? Of course not! That’s how the political establishment wants it to be!
Bernie Sanders supporters need to show up, even if you’re not a Democrat!
Bernie said we need a grassroots party, one for the people, not the political elite. The political establishment and corporate Dems are vying for these seats, but if more grassroots voters turn out, we can make it happen!
????????????????HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1) Check your time and location to vote http://adems2017.vote (not your regular polling place!) HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND!
2) Go in person to vote for 7 women+7 men, true progressives and Berners that are running. Look here for suggestions in your district: http://adems2017.vote and there will be more grassroots Berners there, too!
3) Bring as many voting-aged friends & family as possible.
4) Not a Democrat? Register there. (After a month, you can register to another party if you want at www.lavote.net)
5) Candidate speeches usually ½ hour before open voting starts
6) Be there before voting registration closes (usually after 2 hours).
7) Vote at your voting location and leave whenever you want, but…
???? …the Bernie family could really use your help! CA Bernie Sanders delegates have asked for our help in their districts, in particular in Districts 39, 44, 46, 53, 55, 62, 63, 64 (Sylmar, Camarillo, Van Nuys, Pico-Union L.A, Walnut, Westchester, Lakewood, Carson locations). Introduce yourself and tell ‘em the Bernie Sanders Brigade sent ya!
We have prepared a flyer that each candidate can print and have available to distribute at each election location:
YouTube ADEM 2017 Elections Explained (2 min. video): https://youtu.be/lIjJZBoNOaI .
Don’t be fooled by the establishment Democrats claiming to be “progressive” or “unified”!