People's Congress of Resistance National Launch Viewing Party
Sunday, May 7 at 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM PDT
501 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Hear from the conveners of the People’s Congress of Resistance at this viewing Party in Los Angeles and join the discussion:
How can we build grassroots resistance to stop the Trump Agenda?
Who does the U.S. Congress really represent?
What is the vision for the initial People’s Congress
of Resistance on Sept. 16-17 in Washington?
How can you join this project in your area
and help spread it nationwide?
Initial Conveners include (organization listed for ID only):
• Prof. Jared Ball, iMixWhatiLike
• Dennis Banks, cofounder, National Field Director,
American Indian Movement
• Juan Jose Gutierrez, Full Rights
for Immigrants Coalition
• Mahdi Bray, Executive Director,
American Muslim Alliance
• Gloria La Riva, PSL
• Prof. Vijay Prashad, author
• Dr. Margaret Flowers
and Kevin Zeese, Popular Resistance
• Prof. Jodi Dean, HWS Colleges
• Dominic Moulden
and Yasmina Mrabet, ONE DC
• Brian Becker, ANSWER Coalition
• Cindy Sheehan, author/activist
• Eugene Puryear, Stop Police Terror DC
See the full list and join at our website: http://www.CongressOfResistance.org
People's Congress of Resistance
The U.S. Congress does not represent working class and poor communities. It won't resist Trump. We start the People's Congress, Sept. 16-17 in Wash., D.C.
A national organization founded in 2001 dedicated to the fight against racism and imperialism, internationally and here at home.