Pleading with Americans to arrest bush for the love of children

by Johnny Wizard Saturday, Nov. 29, 2003 at 4:08 PM

The dumfuk bushite parasites have been PURPOSEFULLY blowing themselves up with mined cluster bombs as suicide bombers! Not dying for any noble cause, but to only further toll more American Patriot lives.

(from Google's 'groups' tab, us.military.army)

Cosmic_Oceans@hotmail.com (Cosmic Oceans) wrote in message news:24224ecb.0311270731.6be6ba8a@posting.google.com>...

US soldiers allegedly kill two girls in Iraq

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s999838.htm

--

Deadly suppositions

http://www.rationalreview.com/rlwrights/112603.shtml

/ / That's right. American troops are now being used to destroy private property of "suspected Iraqi guerrilla fighters." What happened to requiring proof before depriving someone of "life, liberty, or property" as stated in our own Constitution? Evidently that does not apply to people we attack so that we can bring them our way of life.

--

GO F*CK YOURSELF, MR. PRESIDENT

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j112603.html

/ / We must act, even if the threat is nonexistent - because of the

potential danger. If "self-defense" consists of necessary

"preemption," then what would happen if we started acting on this

Bushian principle domestically? After all, killers, robbers, and

rapists don't announce their intentions, politely putting us on notice

before they strike. Why not just jail them before they have a chance

to commit a crime? This principle, if applied within the U.S., would

lead straight to totalitarian rule. Applied abroad, it means perpetual

war.

--

I Know When Bush Is Lying: His Lips Move

http://military.surfwax.com/files/Weapons_of_Mass_Destruction.html

/ / The Bush regime's panic is reflected in its adoption

of Israeli revenge tactics, using F-16 aircraft to drop

500lb bombs on residential areas called "suspect

zones".... ...Lianne Seymour, widow of the commando Ian

Seymour, said: "They misled the guys going out there.

You can't just do something wrong and hope you find a

good reason for it later."

War Propaganda

http://www.currentconcerns.ch/archive/2003/02/20030228.php

/ / In other words, the military actors and politicians

are totally blinded by the "war on terrorism" dogma.

Truth is falsehood and falsehood is truth. Realities

are turned upside down. Acts of war are heralded as

"humanitarian interventions" geared towards upholding

democracy. Military occupation and the killing of

civilians are presented as "peace-keeping operations."

The repeal of democracy is portrayed by General Franks

as a means to providing "domestic security" and

upholding civil liberties.

--

http://www.bushdraft.com/

/ / With the threat of 56% of troops not re-enlisting

Bush is going to need a draft unless he changes his

policies soon. I'm sure you agree, I'm sure you don't

want your friends, family and coworkers drafted either.

To fight for what? freedom? When George Bush passed

the Patriot Act and now the Patriot Act 2 he took away

many of the rights that we cherish so much. Why are we

"bringing freedom" to the Middle East when Bush has

shredded the constitution and taken away our freedoms at

home? It doesn't make any sense.

--

http://www.globalblogs.com/binationaltimes/archives/00000116.html

"Yes, Bush lied"

/ / WASHINGTON - A year ago, on Oct. 1, one of the most

important documents in U.S. history was published and

couriered over to the White House.

--

This is why I plead with armed Americans to kill the

unarrested bush for the love of children everywhere.

Look, we know directly who the bushites are who PUBLICLY

advocate the murder of innocent People through corporate

censorship, who support furthering the demon

antiChrist's senseless crimes against my America, and

our World. Example: You'd think Art Bell figures none

of his listeners could in no other way, learn of traitor

bush murdering thousands in New York City, and his

contemptuous silence on the issue forbidding anyone else

from publicly mentioning it. I have dominated

alt.fan.art-bell for years, while Art Bell, like

Canada's Peter Warren, will continuously advertise open

line calls, but abruptly end calls topicing on KNOWN

FACTS surrounding their evil false deity bush, 9/11,

Iraq, depleted plutonium, Halliburton, and the deaths of

our innocent lives fallen to their personal inaction

depicting our community as uninterested. Art Bell in

FACT has pre-screened his "open line" calls since bush

stole power, and does so, to make appear Americans

aren't clued in, on the now hundreds of thousands of

innocent lives bush has murdered as war criminal. A

good nazi bushite, is a dead nazi bushite, halted from

advocating further war crimes constituting the murder of

our innocent families. The dumfuk bushite parasites

have been PURPOSEFULLY blowing themselves up with mined

cluster bombs as suicide bombers! Not dying for any

noble cause, but to only further toll more American

Patriot lives. We should ask all soldiers, who are they

loyal to, the 9/11 perpetrating American cop killer

bush, or the People's America, as so enshrined by the

Bill of Rights, and true Justice to actually protect the

freedom of US people by following a leader?

These OUTNUMBERED and OUTGUNNED nazi bushites are

indiscriminately bombing residential communities with

radio-active toxic waste for nothing but to please their

evil false deity, Our Mr bush Jr.. No rational reason

but for a hatred to Your Humanity, and God if you

believe.

Example: that evil nazi terrorist buford blount

confesses to murdering thousands of innocent Iraqi

People for nothing, no reason he proudly professes as

wicked evil heinous traitor. Think of the lives You

could save Patriot, by justly killing the unarrested

buford blount, on hopes a person to take his place could

at the very least consider being honorable in defending

Your America? Demon buford blount is truly the enemy to

American soldiers, for, if your family was murdered by

buford blount irrationally commanding mindless bushite

soldiers for nothing but to further rob the dying

American tax payers, would you not too, spend your will

hunting the evil nazi fuck down personally to spare

further another innocent family suffering? To kill the

unarrested unAmerican buforld blount is to stop him from

ordering the practically dead already, nazi dumfuk

treasonous bushite brethren teens, from victimizing

again US as the innocent undefended.

While CNN still insists it's better for them to

misinform and ignore, than to expose the demon bush as

the true target for any Patriot's rage. American

soldiers are being sacrificed to die for no known good

reason, but for bad leadership as evil bushite war

profiteers.

--

House Nixes Anti-Profiteering Penalties In IraqSpending Bill

http://www.senate.gov/~feinstein/03Releases/warprof103103.htm

/ / "When the Senate Appropriations Committee considered

this supplemental request, Senators Leahy, Feinstein,

and I joined together to criminalize war profiteering --

price gouging and fraud -- with the same law that was

passed during World War II. Yet this amendment, was

stripped out of the final bill," said Durbin. "I fail

to understand how anyone can be opposed to prosecuting

those who want to defraud and overcharge the United

States government and the American taxpayers."

--

--

/ / The Constitution cites "high crimes and misdemeanors" against the

state as grounds for impeachment. Could there be any higher crime

against the American people than to have knowingly deceived us in

order to stampede us into an act of barbarism that has betrayed our

finest ideals, our highest ethical standards, our national honor, and

our whole history?

--

NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN . Mayor of London, says Bush is 'greatest

threat to life on planet'

--

Get_bush_4_Jesus@hotmail.com (I HATE bush just like any real man would) wrote in message news:769112b4.0311191135.73768c11@posting.google.com>...

> Jail for Bush: Holding the Greatest Traitor in American History

> http://www.jail4bush.org/

> The money for reconstruction is being misplaced as stolen, while

> corporate america demands bush not be held accountable.

Here's what a bushite's granmom's tax payment is going

towards, minus the 1.5 billion per month of 4 that is

secretly STOLEN by the bushmob as something Americans

are forbidden to know of through their corporate news

censorship stealing their very own demeaned values,

dying.

How U.S. will spend .3B in Iraq

By SCRIPPS HOWARD

ACK! This Scripps Howard piece is missing from our internet world!

Hmmm.. now looking...

this following is an archive of official corporate news sources, of

which few if none report specifically on how the demon bushmob is

spending/stealing grandma's moola..

http://www.stern.nyu.edu/globalmacro/cur_policy/middle_east_news.html

looking more...

U.S.'s 'Iron Hammer' Code Name 1st Used by Nazis

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=1896&u=/nm/20031118/us_nm/iraq_hammer_dc&printer=1

Not surprising, but not what Americans should be following after....

Anyway, the cash breakdown of the criminal thefts of Iraqi assets

is now, as the tyranny of the nazi bushites, becoming harder for US to

find, why so?

We have stories like these ones still though..

Senate digs into Iraq billion

http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0929/p01s01-usfp.htm

/ / 1. Four-week business course for 2,000 Iraqis, million

(,000 per pupil).

Iraq: the missing billions

http://www.christianaid.org.uk/news/media/pressrel/031023p.htm

Halliburton Taking 0 Million in Oil For Food Money

http://www.house.gov/reform/min/pdfs_108/pdf_inves/pdf_admin_halliburton_contract_oct_17_press.pdf

--

The best evidence to kill bush quickly.

Demon bush "These terrorists target the innocent, and

they kill by the thousands. And they would, if they

gained the weapons they seek, kill by the millions and

not be finished. The greatest threat of our age, is

nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons in the hands of

the terrorists, and the dictators that aid them. The

evil is in plain sight, the danger only increases with

denial."

Remember: Demon bush doesn't forget signing his soul to

the invade Afghanistan plan by not following the 911

evidence, but would top secretly attribute to Laden for

blame, authored by himself, rumsfeld, Condoleeza, and

General Ahmad two days prior to the public event of

murdering "thousands" in wealthy corporate America, a

secret plan that has been confessed publicly to US as

fully implemented by the White House right from the

start to Jim at MSNBC, months after the fact when the

demon antiChrist was caught with American blood in his

breath.

Not to follow the criminal leads surrounding evil bush

as mass murdering antiChrist, is what the White House

confesses to Americans today as official policy under

every circumstance. Karma. Demon bush tells corporate

america that they'll persecute the innocent in any

country by denying our fundamental human rights of

Freedom and Justice, while now dropping 2000 pound bombs

in God's World containing children, while corporate nazi

bores, report in judgement of the great King who MAY

have cuddled some cute boy! Jackson has given so much

to America in stone, and in return, the corporate news

nazi bushites sit condemning a great man whose open

vulnerability gives him his wondrous strength and power

as true American artistry. While these very same

treasonous corporate bushite news anchors refuse to

report on tommy franks running death squads against

school girls, Guantanamo's Taliban's Girl School teacher

Mozam Begg whose family served proudly for generations

in the British Military, or tomorrow if YOU don't help

US speak out publicly, continue refusing to report the

general murder of civilian populations by the godless

evil nazi bushite traitors. A good bushite, is a dead

bushite halted for advancing their murder rampages

against our innocent families irrationally. Demon

buford blount, who runs like the nazi coward he truly is

from my challenge to a death match, confesses to

murdering thousands of US People for no military

objective, but to get killed those that serve as

bushwhored slaves under him to take his cowardly place

instead, a die hard bushite nazi traitor. No government

in Iraq would give WorldCom and Halliburton a blank

check because they care too much for The People, nor

certainly would they not, steal helpful Humanitarian Aid

from poor people to pay the fraudster commi double

billers, Halliburton again, nor either or, dump

radio-active toxic waste on themselves to help bush's

re-election campaign get off on murdering Americans for

financial pain as God betrayers to US all. KILL BUSH

NOW! Remember: a bushite soldier hides behind an

American uniform, while knowing the bushmob has likely

robbed their very own family of their savings and vital

protection. Weak and cowardly, stupid and murdering

innocent People for the demon antiChirst as their false

deity parasite they are dying for TODAY as. I HATE bush

as much as any real man would. The bush demon sells his

Satanism by offering NO skills required to be

dishonorable and dishonest, no reading newspapers, or

feeling the pulse of the plundering nation required

while ransacking the faithful. While these corporate

news experts and CNN and CBC censor pleads from Humanity

paying the wages of evil bush's wars against freedom and

God, Justice and America, denied our corporate news

coverage to be my primary lonely concern mostly it seems

sometimes, as too, how terribly it truly is for life

whose love isn't appreciated by our will anymore as the

living in america, oh yeah, I mean America.

As an American then, what life will you forsake where

bush'll rob you over and over as the never living for

something better? These american bushite nazi fuks,

think your gonna wash their feet, and instead of

defending yourself and family, just turn the other cheek

right before the bushites drop a two thousand pound bomb

or two on your innocent neighbor next door? Done for

nothing but feeding the bushmob?, as unarrested buford

blount contends in God's presence? Then to think,

buford blount figures I as a real man will not seek him

out one to one to the ends of this universe for payback.

What can God do to help, if your refuse to help

yourself? The true danger to America increases with

American doubts on bush's blatant, true naked evilness,

or humoring God as Johnny, and betting on yourself for a

change by supporting me as the time being? Look, what

could you do for your freedom, when I demand the pursuit

of Justice by following evidence to truly protect this

World we share? Support my demand to raise the news

media's ignorance on what you shout even louder?

Think this: demon bush makes no public mention of where

almost half of the monthly 4 billion dollar tax payer

bill is quietly disappearing while grandma loses her

cable television, or only grandson? Is that Leadership

I ask every American Soldier to be brave and forward

this letter on terrorism to your fellow comrads

secretly. Then, we'll see...

Johnny Wizard

Get_bush_4_Jesus@hotmail.com (I HATE bush just like any real man would) wrote in message news:769112b4.0311191145.619f5122@posting.google.com>...

> [...]

> soldier, is a dead soldier stopped from murdering Our

> innocent families for heroin pushers and pension

> thieves, bushites, who criminally prop up the God enemy

> demon antiChrist, Our Mr. bush Jr., cowards, who bomb

> the defenseless, US, as painted bystanders by

> corporate news sources unworthy of our living dream to

> continue.

> Yours truly,

> Johnny Wizard

> --

> In wake of helicopter attack - Washington prepares for mass killing in

> Iraq

> http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/nov2003/iraq-n06.shtml

> / / Byrd pointed out that the conference committee that

> hammered out difference between the House and Senate

> bills had systematically REMOVED all amendments that

> imposed any serious accountability on the spending of

> nearly billion on Iraqi reconstruction contracts,

> leaving the administration a free hand to dole out vast

> sums to its corporate backers. / /

> FORBES!!!

> US Treasuries up as layoff data sows payroll doubt

> http://www.forbes.com/home/newswire/2003/11/04/rtr1134746.html

> / / If you just look at the numbers, Challenger, Gray

> and Christmas, an outplacement firm, said that there

> were 171,874 layoffs in October. The Bush

> administration, under the cover of the Labor Department,

> said 126,000 new jobs were added (mostly in the

> low-paying service sector industry) in October. On

> BuzzFlash's planet that means there were 50,000 MORE

> Americans without jobs.

> White House Puts Limits on Queries from Democrats

> http://truthout.org/docs_03/110903H.shtml

> / / "It's saying we're not going to allow the opposition

> party to ask questions about the way we use tax money,"

> said R. Scott Lilly, Democratic staff director for the

> House committee. "As far as I know, this is without

> modern precedent."

> P.S. Look for Johnny Wizard freely discussed world-wide

> through Google 'groups' us.military.army, and

> alt.military.police, to witness for yourself, our true

> awesomeness.

> Just_one_World@hotmail.com (Jesus knocks the demon antiChist bush as thief and God betrayer) wrote in message news:f9d6bfbd.0311131033.26fa412f@posting.google.com>...

> > I_hate_that_american_cop_killer_Our_mr_bush_Jr@hotmail.com (Get the demon antiChrist bush for America, Humanity, and Johnny) wrote in message news:b0a40ee2.0311061134.16328901@posting.google.com>...

> > snpd

> > > Traitor demon bush continues to thwart American Justice, AGAIN.

> > > Phone records are super simple to obtain from the phone company, then,

> > > walla, you have your culprit, likely. Who care right?

> > snpd

> > Certainly no one has ever made a difference regarding whatever, so why

> > should anyone bother to do right for anyone else, for, who cares what

> > dictator bush does to any American as a criminal tyranting war monger?

Original: Pleading with Americans to arrest bush for the love of children