fix articles 95754, cuban libertarian movement
The CTC once again betrays Cuban workers (tags)
// Joint Communiqué MLC-GALSIC (Cuban Libertarian Movement – Support Group for Libertarians and Independent Sindicalists of Cuba)
Cuba-Venezuela relationship: What can be said from an anarchist perspective? (tags)
* This text appears in the June-July 2010 issue #59 of El Libertario, describing the position this voice of the Venezuelan anarchist movement takes regarding the close links between the governments of these two countries.
ALB interviews the Cuban Libertarian Movement (tags)
* During mid-June 2008 the Iberian counter-information collective A Las Barricadas www.alasbarricadas.org posed several questions to the MLC www.mlc.acultura.org.ve, an affinity group of Cuban anarchism abroad. The complete text of this interview follows.
Something smells different in Cuba (tags)
ººº With respect to the situation in Cuba these past few weeks, the Cuban Libertarian Movement – MLC (affinity group of Cuban anarchists in exile) speaks up to answer the unknowns and the challenges facing Cuban society. Ours is the voice of uncompromising commitment to freedom, equality and solidarity that has always been the sound of the Cuban anarchists.
Cuba 2007: Speaking with the Cuban Libertarian Movement (MLC) (tags)
* Interview by the Russian newspaper SITUATION from libertarian collective Autonomous Action www.avtonom.org regarding the current political picture in the island. A Spanish translation was published in El Libertario #50, Venezuela, 2007. For more info go to: www.mlc.contrapoder.org.ve -Cuban anarchist website- and www.nodo50.org/ellibertario
Reflections on the VI Declaration of the Lacandona Jungle and the new Latin American left (tags)
* The Cuban Libertarian Movement (CLM; in Spanish: Movimiento Libertario Cubano - MLC) presents for collective debate its reflections on the declarations made by the EZLN (the Zapatista rebels) in July 2005 in the state of Chiapas, Mexico.
Exploring the “chasm”: A libertarian reply to Celia Hart (tags)
* Responding to the invitation extended a few days ago from Havana by Celia Hart Santamaria – member of the Cuban Communist Party and daughter of prominent figures of the regime – calling for discussions on leftist alternatives for Cuba’s future, and where she explicitly asks for an anarchist opinion, the Cuban Libertarian Movement makes public its proposals for the debate.