fix articles 95753, autonomy
Ukraine: Banning Communism and Donbass Autonomy (tags)
Venezuela: Interview with Rafael Uzcátegui (tags)
* Rafael Uzcategui is a member of the group that publishes the anarchist newspaper El Libertario in Caracas (Venezuela). As antimilitarist, he is also a member of the War Resisters’ International and works in a Venezuelan human rights NGO called Provea. He is author of the books “Heart of Ink” and “Venezuela: Revolution as Spectacle” in which he reports the so-called Bolivarian process of Chavez and the true face of his “revolutionary” government. Taking advantage of his conference tour in Germany, we interviewed Rafael for the magazine Gai Dao.
International Day of Action in Solidarity with San Juan Copala (tags)
International Day of Action in Solidarity with the Autonomous Municipality of San Juan Copala, Oaxaca, Mexico
Venezuela’s Social Movements: Autonomy’s Difficult Path (tags)
* On November 2010, in the Spanish city of Cordoba, during the celebrations of the Centennial of the historical anarcho-syndicalist union, the Confederacion Nacional del Trabajo (CNT), a Round Table discussion about Latin America’s social movements took place. A representative of El Libertario was present and delivered the following report.
Struggling for the autonomy of Venezuela’s social movements (tags)
* This editorial comes from issue #53 (May-June 2008) of El Libertario, a Venezuelan anarchist voice of ideas and proposals for action. It confirms our commitment to autonomous social mobilization, which has already begun to express itself through concrete struggles from below, as in the recent steelworkers conflict.
Venezuela 2008: A libertarian proposal for the current situation (tags)
* The Collective Editorship of El Libertario, www.nodo50.org/ellibertario, expounds its vision of which path to follow in the current situation in Venezuela, summed up in the slogan, “Against the (B)oligarchy, demagoguery and corruption: Autonomous struggle of the underdogs!
Women, Autonomy & Creating a Caring Economy in Venezuela (tags)
Support for the Bolivarian Revolution in Venezuela continues to grow, including in Los Angeles where grassroots communities gathered June 24 for a public event on Women, Autonomy & Creating a Caring Economy in Venezuela.
South Azerbaijan ready to topple mullahs (tags)
Mullah figures published recently put azeri numbers at 29 million inside iran. same figures say only 22 million persians reside in iran. notebly, there are 20 million or so other ethnic groups such as arabs, baluchi, turkeman, talish and kurds.
The Zapatistas launch their ‘Other Campaign’ (tags)
Eleven years and nine months have elapsed since the fateful New Year’s Day 1994 when the Zapatista Army of National Liberation (EZLN) conquered San Cristobal de las Casas, the capital of the Mexican state of Chiapas. (en español www.elmundoalreves.org)
PLEASE SUPPORT THE 2005 TRIBAL AUTONOMY TOUR (tags)
Please support the Tribal Autonomy West Coast Tour August 2005. RESISTANT CULTURE will be touring with punk/grind bands and representatives of indigenous first nations who will be sharing news of their struggles for autonomy.
Venezuela: After the Referendum (tags)
* The August 2004 elections legitimized Hugo Chávez's presidency, approved by the multinational powers-that-be, despite the opposition's claims of electoral fraud. We, at El Libertario (issue 39, September/October 2004), presented an indepth analysis of the consecuences of the referendum, as well as proposals for action in the new circumstances. We shall now quote a couple of notes from that issue that express the essence of the venezuelan anarchists' perspective.
RADICAL PRO-CHOICE CALL TO ACTION FOR APRIL 25, 2004 (tags)
RADICAL PRO-CHOICE CALL TO ACTION FOR APRIL 25, 2004: —feminists, radical cheerleaders, anti-authoritarians, anarchists and all those concerned with women’s autonomy: join us on April 25th 2004 in Washington, DC for a highly festive mobile cheer bloc!
Support Black Autonomous Press (tags)
We would like to thank all those who contributed so quickly to the fund to get up and running the Black Autonomy Press. The BAP has raised over $600.00 so far! But the BAP still needs your help...
pornography and patriarchy (tags)
this is an extended reply to a comment found here.