fix articles 85550, new labour
Reflections on the Political Crisis and Right-wing Populism (tags)
The policies of neoliberal globalization have driven an enormous strengthening of transnational corporations and finance capital, and at the same time the division between rich and poor, between the top "1%" and the rest of the "99%".
Jeremy Corbyn Elected Britain's New Labour Party Leader (tags)
Thousands in Britain Rally Against Austerity (tags)
George Galloway Defeated in UK General Election (tags)
UK Elections: Business As Usual Triumphs (tags)
Britain Imprisons Migrants (tags)
US/UK Special Relationship: Partners in High Crimes Against Humanity (tags)
Britain: Washington's Convenient Pawn (tags)
The Austerity Hoax (tags)
Stoking Fear Ahead of London's Olympics (tags)
Class Warfare Jeopardizing American Workers' Security (tags)
waging war against vital social benefits
Flying the flag, faking the news (tags)
Loud noises from Washington about a US pull-out from Iraq are a poor disguise for America’s determination to keep waging war. And the same sort of spin is at work here in Britain
Putting Finance Capitalism "Back in Its Box" (tags)
Their scheme is permanent debt bondage
Operation Cyclone & Terrorism (tags)
The CIA's "Operation Cyclone" - Stirring the Hornet's Nest of Islamic Unrest
HUGO CHAVEZ'S NEW WORLD VISION (tags)
THE SPIRIT OF THE BOLIVARIAN REVOLUTION
Victims and Perpetrators of Oil Imperialism (tags)
Victims can change. But the Perpetrators have remained the same for a century. Something MUST be done about the U.S.-UK international OIL CARTEL for the sake of peace,social&political justice, and to deal with doomsday Global Warming. Grassroots Public Information Campaigning is the ONLY WAY to overcome the Corporation-Government-corporate Mass Media axis.
Who is this piece of shit named ANDREW GIMSON? (tags)
See some of you propagandist bullshit about The NYC 9-11 Investigatory Film and Roundtable Program .The panel included former U.S. Congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney; co-founder of the 911 Citizenswatch, John Judge; Publisher and Editor of "From the Wilderness", Mike Ruppert; former CIA analyst, Raymond L. McGovern; member of steering committee of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, David Mac Michael; author, Peter Lance, and filmmaker, writer, and media critique Danny Schechter. The Program is sponsored in conjunction with events in Berlin, Germany, in several cities in Canada, and several other cities in the U.S...
Growing World Poverty and Conflict Shows the Barbarity of Capitalism (tags)
Down with Capitalism
British Unions shift to the Left (tags)
Labor on the March to the Left
French Police Teargas Anarchists in G8 Eve Clash (tags)
The anarchists began setting up barricades but French riot police moved in, firing volleys of teargas to push them back to the campsite at Annemasse airfield, where earlier in the day protesters were instructed in passive resistance techniques.
AUSTRALIA +World NOWAR-round-up: Largest coordinated anti-war protest in history (tags)
Altogether 1 MILLION Australians marched against the oil war on Iraq and for bringing the troops home. This is a comprehensive preliminary round-up of the anti-war demonstrations that broke records in all bigger Australian cities, plus the world-wide coverage that will be printed in this weeks Green Left Weekly, Australia's largest indypendent and radical weekly newspaper.
Staggering London Demo versus staggering hypocrisy (tags)
Tonto Blairs expensive education may have taught him how to spell the words hypocrisy and Morality but he sure as hell does not what they mean.
Letter from demonstrator in Brighton, UK (tags)
On Sunday, September 30, our allies in Britain gathered at the Brighton Conference Center (or Centre, as they say) to barricade a meeting of the New Labour party. Owing to recent events the demonstration took on an additional focus - a push for peace. The following is her short report.
Fear of Dissent Globalized (tags)
A British perspective on feared crackdowns against dissent in the wake of S11. The demonstration is scheduled for S30 and 10,000 people were originally expected. Now numbers are expected to swell in protest of the coming war.