fix articles 476629, for lenin
Reflections on the Political Crisis and Right-wing Populism (tags)
The policies of neoliberal globalization have driven an enormous strengthening of transnational corporations and finance capital, and at the same time the division between rich and poor, between the top "1%" and the rest of the "99%".
The October 1917 Revolution and Lenin (tags)
Contribution to the Discussion on the Centinnial of the October 1917 BolsheviK Revolution
A century of What to do? of Lenin: A critical defense at the light of the Argentinazo (tags)
The Permanent Revolution: Battle cry of the 21st Century (tags)
On the trotskyist review Marxism Alive 2 - October 2000