fix articles 350345, trump
Trump and the Post-Factual (tags)
Trump's politics is naive and skeptical, gullible and cynical. Trump's relation with truth is like a generalization of conspiracy theory assumptions that see manipulative-conspiratorial activities at work behind observable reality. Beware pathological narcissists & path paranoids!
Mapping the Resistance, May 2018, 28 pp (tags)
The 2016 election and one year in office for Donald Trump have resulted in an intensifying polarization in mainstream US politics. A many-sided attack is underway on democracy as it has been shaped by movements for protection of rights, living standards, and the environment over the course of the last century
A Year of Trump and Right-wing Populism (tags)
In the GOP tax bill, $5 trillion is given to households with over $1 million income. Seniors, the poor, children and students are attacked. The severe cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, HUD, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Pell grants, SNAP, WIC food assistance are sadistic.
Trump's Immigration Wishlist Risks Running Afoul of U.S. Treaty Obligations (tags)
Trump's Immigration Wishlist Risks Running Afoul of U.S. Treaty Obligations
Lessons in Nazi Trivialization and Russophobia (tags)
Gabriele Krone-Schmalz warns of a relapse into simple-minded thinking and cold war stereotypes. Could not Russia be acting out of a strategic defensive and trying to maintain its sphere of influence> Who acts and who reacts?
Trump is More than "Silly Tricks" (tags)
Trump will run the US as a big business is run. Trump did not come out of nowhere. Trumpism is an expression of a reactionary revolt of those angry because they were politically stripped of power. Trump turns reality upside down.
TRUMP IS AN IDIOT WHO IS GOING TO GET AMERICA INTO A NUCLEAR WAR (tags)
Trump is an absolute asshole who is scaring America and the World. Trumps adolescent rhetoric is playing right into North Korea hand, and Trump is just too stupid to see it.
The President as Businessman (tags)
Trump's gigantic tax cuts will only benefit the rich. Revenue losses of six trillion dollars are expected for the first decade after the Trumpian tax cuts start. Trump sells the illusion that the old order can be restored.
President Trump - We are Witnesses of a Turn of an Era (tags)
Trump manageed to stage himself as a candidate who waged a crusade against the political establishment. Does politics only give more to the top 1% and lose sight of the remaining 99%. Insulting voters is not competence.
War on Facts (tags)
Trump's War on Facts may leave behind greater damage than Bush's War on Terror. While Bush and Rove created a fantasy world, Trump created a never ending nightmare. Trump is a semi-fictional figure. His election promises were fictional like his deportment as self-made man.
"Trump does not read much" (tags)
A new supposed weakness of the populist is now discovered: he doesn't read...Trump is certainly a new phenomenon. He pretends to be an outsider of the political system and of knowledge.
Donald Trump as the Antithesis of Liberal Politics (tags)
Was this a victory of a show over substance? Was this a triumph of anti-intellectualism rampant for years? Trump capitalized on the economic plight of a very concrete section of the population. Today the US is a source of fear for the rest of the world
Trump not sensitive (tags)
Trump is out of touch.
Trump Mansion Sold To Russian Mobsters (tags)