fix articles 28247, informant
Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims (tags)
Text messages from a former police informant who targeted Muslims have opened a new window into the the New York Police Department’s (NYPD) spying--and suggest an expansive program where informants surveil innocuous activities and try to bait people into saying violent things.
Chandler cops raise revenue by robbing dope dealers? Damn right!!!! (tags)
Last year the Chandler Police Department raised $2.7 million by robbing dope dealers.
No Letup in Political Witch-Hunts Under Obama (tags)
Obama political persecutions
South American Reality (tags)
True. Ask any American in Miami. if there are any left.
mexirama sexorcisto (tags)
i love latinos they are so nice they are gods gift to america and the world.....
Border World (tags)
not your daddys mexico...unless you are duh-bya
Deja Vu - Plot to blow up Sears Tower, Phoenix Federal Court House (tags)
JTTF, Chester Doles and informants (tags)
JTTF shooting itself in the foot?
BUSH REGIME TO USE 4% OF US POPULATION TO SPY ON THE OTHER 96% (tags)
The Terrorism Information and Prevention System, or TIPS, means the US will have a higher percentage of citizen informants than the former East Germany through the infamous Stasi secret police. The program would use a minimum of 4 per cent of Americans to report "suspicious activity".